Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2013, 08:32 PM   #1401
zandj
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Top ten reasons not to circumcise your son

why would anyone perform surgery on an 'extremely sick' infant's penis to 'save his life' unless his foreskin was strangling him but you won't explain the situation when people have truly never heard of such a thing (I personally would probably want to spread the word...)... why do I feel like I'm being taken for a ride?

Advertisement

Old 02-02-2013, 08:39 PM   #1402
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zandj View Post
why would anyone perform surgery on an 'extremely sick' infant's penis to 'save his life' unless his foreskin was strangling him but you won't explain the situation when people have truly never heard of such a thing (I personally would probably want to spread the word...)... why do I feel like I'm being taken for a ride?
I was thinking the same thing! How was the foreskin making him so sick and how did removing it save his life?

I'm mobile.... sorry for the typos!
Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:58 PM   #1403
august6
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kushie tushie View Post

I was thinking the same thing! How was the foreskin making him so sick and how did removing it save his life?

I'm sorry you all feel like I'm making up a false condition about my son simply because I didn't give you every detail of that day. I'm also sorry I ever came to this group.

How dare you make jokes about something like that. I hope to God you never experience what I had to that day. People like you all are disgusting.

I admit, I could have wrote my original post better, but never did I think adult women would be so ridiculous. You could have ignored it, but you dissected every last detail just so you might be able to "prove" your side a little more (not that I ever said you're stone cold wrong).

Regardless, you're behavior shows you're true colors. Instead of leaving it be, like I said several times, you sit around and laugh at my child and myself. Disgusting. I will be leaving DS completely because of idiots like you all.
august6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:08 PM   #1404
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by august6 View Post

I'm sorry you all feel like I'm making up a false condition about my son simply because I didn't give you every detail of that day. I'm also sorry I ever came to this group.

How dare you make jokes about something like that. I hope to God you never experience what I had to that day. People like you all are disgusting.

I admit, I could have wrote my original post better, but never did I think adult women would be so ridiculous. You could have ignored it, but you dissected every last detail just so you might be able to "prove" your side a little more (not that I ever said you're stone cold wrong).

Regardless, you're behavior shows you're true colors. Instead of leaving it be, like I said several times, you sit around and laugh at my child and myself. Disgusting. I will be leaving DS completely because of idiots like you all.
I wasnt laughing at you. I was laughing b/c I was thinking the same thing.

I just don't understand how your 7 day old sons foreskin was making him deathly ill. I wish you would share this condition b/c I've never heard of such a thing. I'm glad hes doing better though......

Oh and btw I do know what its like to have a deathly ill child. My son had surgery at 21 hours old to repair intestinal damage that would prevent him from every being able to digest anything. He also wasnt fed for 2 weeks till the surgery site healed. So he was sustained on fat and IV fluid for 2 weeks.... so yeah, I do know what its like to have a sick kid. I just don't know how removing foreskin can save a life....

Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016

Last edited by kushie tushie; 02-02-2013 at 09:15 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:08 PM   #1405
zandj
Registered Users
seller
seller

Nobody's making fun of your kid. I was simply stating that it all seemed a little extravagant and far fetched and a little convenient given your initial post which really didn't follow with the theme of this very long, very well known thread. Circumcision threads and intactivists are no strangers to trolls and bizarre situations that boys had to be circumcised because of and people who are cagey and inconsistent in their answers. But anyway... I dunno if questioning someone or something is against ds rules but I think name calling like that is?
Old 02-02-2013, 09:08 PM   #1406
mommajewels
Registered Users
seller
seller

I've heard of newborns not being able to be cirumcised because they were too sick (for reasons unrelated to their foreskin.) but I've never heard of a sick newborn needing to be circumcised. In fact, most respectable doctors won't perform a circumcision on a newborn if he isn't healthy.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:20 PM   #1407
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajewels
I've heard of newborns not being able to be cirumcised because they were too sick (for reasons unrelated to their foreskin.) but I've never heard of a sick newborn needing to be circumcised. In fact, most respectable doctors won't perform a circumcision on a newborn if he isn't healthy.
Correct. My son's surgeon refused to do one due to a murmur. Turned out to be a heart defect!! But anyways- circumcision comes at a great risk to unhealthy babies (usually)
Old 02-02-2013, 09:21 PM   #1408
august6
Registered Users

My Mood:
Yes, me calling you idiots is the issue here. . . After you all have treated me so kindly?

So because you all haven't heard of it, it doesn't exist? Considering you don't even know what he had wrong with him? You "giggle" because you think a woman is so bored she makes up a condition that could have killed her child? That's even worse.

Not to mention, you stalk my posts on other threads in case you find a flaw in my story. You all are crazy! I will gladly be removed from here for calling you all idiots, but I can only hope the moderators see you all and how you're harassing me for simply talking on a thread, apologizing where necessary, and answering your questions enough that doesn't tell you everything about my life. Yet still having my child and myself "giggled" at.

The type of people you all are . . . Omg, such bad people.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:32 PM   #1409
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by august6 View Post
Yes, me calling you idiots is the issue here. . . After you all have treated me so kindly?

So because you all haven't heard of it, it doesn't exist? Considering you don't even know what he had wrong with him? You "giggle" because you think a woman is so bored she makes up a condition that could have killed her child? That's even worse.

Not to mention, you stalk my posts on other threads in case you find a flaw in my story. You all are crazy! I will gladly be removed from here for calling you all idiots, but I can only hope the moderators see you all and how you're harassing me for simply talking on a thread, apologizing where necessary, and answering your questions enough that doesn't tell you everything about my life. Yet still having my child and myself "giggled" at.

The type of people you all are . . . Omg, such bad people.
No one is calling you an idiot or giggling at you.
I know I am, and I'm sure others ars too. I truly have never heard of a child being deathly ill because of his foreskin. I think we are all awe struck by what kind of condition could cause the foreskin to make a 7day old deathly ill.

I would love to be enlightened to this condition.

Old 02-02-2013, 09:43 PM   #1410
august6
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kushie tushie View Post

No one is calling you an idiot or giggling at you.
I know I am, and I'm sure others ars too. I truly have never heard of a child being deathly ill because of his foreskin. I think we are all awe struck by what kind of condition could cause the foreskin to make a 7day old deathly ill.

I would love to be enlightened to this condition.

I don't have to explain myself to you. You're a sad little woman behind a computer. You're a bully at school. You're everything that I can only hope not to be. Have a great night.