Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-02-2014, 02:50 PM   #1871
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryPie
Awesome! My Dh had no prob with not doing it either. Didn't even bat an eye.
That is so awesome and very relieving!! Yay for keeping baby boys intact!

Advertisement

Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 02:52 PM   #1872
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahtee
Same. And he is circ'd but didn't care either way. I was glad it wasn't a fight (because I would have fought it!).
Yes that is so relieving I not even out up a fight! But yeah I would have fought it too.
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 09:03 PM   #1873
AppleMama81
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmelody

I havent worn earrings in 15 years. Literally. My holes are still visible and open. My mom had mine done when i was 2.

I just got an ear kit to gauge my ears for xmas and sure enough still very open.
I must be a super healer then lol
Old 01-02-2014, 09:37 PM   #1874
mommy2fourmunchkins
Registered Users
seller

Thank you all for all the info here! My three older boys are all circ'd (8, 4, and 4). The oldest I never even questioned, then the twins I was hesitant and we didn't do it until 5 months. DH is circ'd and wanted his boys done. Then for our now 11mo old everything changed. We started going crunchy with the twins due to allergies (cloth, milk sharing, organic, no vax) and survival (baby wearing). So of course hanging around these boards had me researching things I never gave much thought to. Hubby wasn't on board with leaving E intact for the first half of my pregnancy. Then a local little boy died at 4 or 5 days old due to circ complications and dh changed his mind. Now E is whole and left the way God created him.
I have heard "But your other boys are circumcised..." Over and over from family, and I don't think they'll ever lay off! Funny part is, the boys don't even care so far! It's just my crazy side of the family who thinks its gross and will be stinky :/
*~*Amanda- US Navy wife to David, mommy to Kaiden (2/1/05), Kyndal (7/18/07), Identical Twins Rowan and Ryder (8/20/09), surrogate mother to Maddie (3/8/2011) and our newest rainbow, Everett (1/23/13)
mommy2fourmunchkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:11 PM   #1875
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2fourmunchkins View Post
Thank you all for all the info here! My three older boys are all circ'd (8, 4, and 4). The oldest I never even questioned, then the twins I was hesitant and we didn't do it until 5 months. DH is circ'd and wanted his boys done. Then for our now 11mo old everything changed. We started going crunchy with the twins due to allergies (cloth, milk sharing, organic, no vax) and survival (baby wearing). So of course hanging around these boards had me researching things I never gave much thought to. Hubby wasn't on board with leaving E intact for the first half of my pregnancy. Then a local little boy died at 4 or 5 days old due to circ complications and dh changed his mind. Now E is whole and left the way God created him.
I have heard "But your other boys are circumcised..." Over and over from family, and I don't think they'll ever lay off! Funny part is, the boys don't even care so far! It's just my crazy side of the family who thinks its gross and will be stinky :/
Good job mama! It won't stink or be any grosser than any other penis.

Amanda (caution- my autocorrect hates me)
Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:44 PM   #1876
NewbieSAHM
Registered Users
seller
seller

Folks will always have their opinions. Good for you for doing what you think is best for your sons!
Old 01-15-2014, 12:34 PM   #1877
rashell
Registered Users
seller

Re: Top ten reasons not to circumcise your son

Face cream? Gag. I'll have to look for a source for that info before I blab it to my friends.
rashell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:31 PM   #1878
Galatea
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Top ten reasons not to circumcise your son

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashell View Post
Face cream? Gag. I'll have to look for a source for that info before I blab it to my friends.
It's called TNS and the foreskins make the fibroblasts: http://www.skinmedica.com/skin-care-...covery-complex

Ds1 2004 ~ Ds2 2005 ~ Dd1 2008 ~ Ds3 2010 ~ Dd2 2014
Why you shouldn't circumcise your son
Galatea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:34 PM   #1879
KaleidoscopeEyes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I someone use quotes for "surgery" regarding circumcision. Not sure why but it really pissed me off. Maybe if the had part of their genitalia removed with a scalpel they wouldn't make light of the procedure
Super crunchy, atheist, vegetarian, liberal WOH and student mama to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wesley 16, Seth 9, Pandora Moonlilly 5 and Nevermore Stargazer 2, married to my awesome sahd artist hubby and partner to my amazing writer/techy boyfriend
KaleidoscopeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:47 PM   #1880
ktmelody
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleidoscopeEyes View Post
I someone use quotes for "surgery" regarding circumcision. Not sure why but it really pissed me off. Maybe if the had part of their genitalia removed with a scalpel they wouldn't make light of the procedure
Saw that too.
:-(
ktmelody is offline   Reply With Quote