Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-30-2009, 11:50 AM   #301
MamaNae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Top ten reasons not to circumcise your son

My oldest was also circ'ed because DH really really pushed for it. I will regret caving and not protecting my baby for the rest of my life. Too little, too late I made DH sit down and research it and watch the videos. He's now on board with DS2 not being circ'ed. The baby I'm pregnant with is a boy, he'll be left intact

Advertisement

Renae. Helpmeet to my hottie hubby, Josh. Devoted Mama to my Wolf scout-bookworm-sports-a-holic James (7), my Daisy Scout Princess Aldria (5) and my 2 year old Tornado Emmett and [COLOR="Magenta"] and my tiny squish Cora Paige! (May 2013)
MamaNae is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 11:58 AM   #302
daisy0306
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

daisy0306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:08 PM   #303
sbbeana
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tracy~ View Post
As for the girlfriends...they will THANK YOU and so will HE b/c from what I understand it is *much* more enjoyable when you have your full penis the way God made you.
I've been with both and being w/an intact guy was SOOO much better. Sadly DH is cir'd but DS is intact. When I first found out I was preggo w/a boy we both wanted to circ. Then one day I was bored so I googled some videos on it. DH and I watched one together of a circ being done and decided that no doc would go anywhere near DS's weewee. Ever since DH has wished his parents had left him intact.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:27 PM   #304
nannyjess
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you so much mama for posting this!!

Like so many other mamas on here, I didn't want to circ DS1, but this was the only issue that my DH felt strongly about, so I foolishly let it happen .

After watching the video, I cried and will feel guilty that I put my son through that for the rest of his life! I thought that there is no way, I am going to put this little boy through that!!

I then talked to DH and said I wanted him to watch a video of the procedure and he said that he didn't want to watch it, but to tell him about what happens. After I explained more, he agreed to not have this baby boy circed . I cannot wait to bring our fully intact son home in November!!

Thank you, thank you to all the mamas who have posted on here who have helped us to make this decision!
Old 09-25-2009, 01:17 PM   #305
FindingMercy
Registered Users
Formerly: Evie'sMama
seller

My Mood:

Just giving it a little

I blog about our family, trans-racial adoption, gluten-free cooking, and crafting

FindingMercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 02:32 PM   #306
Kaboom
Registered Users
Formerly: ErinMartin
seller

My Mood:

My ds1 is circ'd adn ds2 (they are 2 years apart) is not. My husband is STILL pro-circumcision (even after I made him go with Gavin to be circ'd hoping he'd stop it last minute after seeing them tie him down *sigh*). I was against it the first time but let my husband make the call because 'he was the guy and would know "better" than I would' *rolls eyes* The second time - I didn't care. Finn was NOT being circ'd and that was that. My husband could divorce me if it was that big of an issue, but I was not letting them touch my son.

My husband and I are still happily married, so obviously divorcing me wasn't worth it to him. No future boys will be circ'd.

Kaboom Pocket Pants Pattern!
Use code 'DSMAMA10' at checkout for 10% off!
Kaboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 02:32 PM   #307
Pat899
Registered Users

My Mood:

Because this thread deserves it.
Pat899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:51 PM   #308
NewYearsBaby
Registered Users
seller

Location: Where you can see the coasters over the trees, Florida
My Mood:

:Thumbsup: Love this thread- thanks for spreading the info. Our boy won't be circumsized- DH was adament about wanting him to be until he started doing research (at my insistence since i told him if he was to be so adament he better have a good reason for it lol)... he saw a few videos showing the process and read a few article and now he says absolutely not (as though i need convincing )

0****5****10********20****25****30****35** **40

NewYearsBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:38 PM   #309
Crew&West
Registered Users
Formerly: Crewsmom
seller

I just wanted to say...reguardless of your final decision to circ or not to circ remember your only doing what you feel is best for your own child & weather or not someone else shares that opinion or belief with you I don't think it's something to dwell on or create arguements or lost friendships over! Life is to short. And I know that's not what this thread was created for, but simply infomation sharing, but some people need to calm down! Thank you to the OP for the helpful info and knowledge!
Old 10-11-2009, 10:39 PM   #310
raelynn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've earned $75 with Swagbucks AND I've lost 108.8lbs ISO MM Poppies
raelynn is offline   Reply With Quote