Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-19-2008, 12:45 PM   #1
Mom2Will
Registered Users
seller

Anyone tried these?

Has anyone tried the Potty Scotty Training pants? Which ones? Did you like them?

http://www.pottyscotty.com/Potty-Training-Pants.html

I thinking about ordering some of the size small (24 to 29 pounds) for my 15 month old little boy. He was just weighed earlier this week at his check up and weighs 23 pounds 12 ounces and is 31 inches long. So, hopefully size S would be a good fit for him. All of the ones sold in our local stores are too large. I can't find anything smaller than size 2T.

Advertisement

Mom2Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 06:14 PM   #2
oldmanpants
Registered Users
seller

Re: Anyone tried these?

I'm curious about these too

I saw them on ebay recently when I was scoping out the trainer "scene" and checked out the ratings on diaperpin.com. They got decent reviews (you should check it out) and they have reviews for lots of other trainers as well.

HTH
Old 12-26-2008, 12:24 AM   #3
Mom2Will
Registered Users
seller

I have a friend that has some of the XS (18? to 24 pounds) size she isn't going to use. I'll let everyone know how they work after we start PT. It will be about 2 weeks from now though. I just hope the XS isn't going to be to small. Maybe they will fit for a little while at least.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:10 PM   #4
luv_my_2boys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tried them, but didn't like them. I have a pretty skinny kid, and they were tight around the leg bands. Also, they didn't survive the dryer very well. They seem cheaply made to me...JMO
luv_my_2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:37 PM   #5
Mom2Will
Registered Users
seller

The ones I got from my friend do seem a bit too tight around the legs, but I sort of expected them to be too small since DS in on the tail end of the size XS's weight range. But, for the price I am pretty happy with the quality, so I think I will order some of the size S. They are deifinately much better than Gerber!
Old 12-30-2008, 12:03 PM   #6
mommytotrey
Registered Users

My Mood:

My absolute favorites are the Imse Vimse ones. They are a little expensive, but so worth it. They have terry padding so your lo feels the wetness, but they also have a hidden layer of PUL so it really protects the pants if they have an accident. They are the closest ones I have found that have PUL in them, but still look like underwear. The quality is outstanding, so you get what you pay for...and they are organic cotton if that matters to you. You can also get lay in inserts for naptime.
Lauri - Mommy to Trey 8/7/06, wife to my sweetie 9/1/03 EDD with #2: 5/2/09

Owner - www.LittlePaddedSeats.com - Products to soften baby's first years!
Happy Heinys, bumGenius, Thirsties, Jamtots Berry Plush, Baby Kangas, Wahmies, etc...
mommytotrey is offline   Reply With Quote