Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-11-2009, 11:54 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Thumbs up Oh it is YUMMY!!!

So after finally breaking down and getting a bread maker, I made some Whole Wheat bread. I just tasted it and it is YUMMY!!!! And what it better is I don't like whole wheat bread.

I have had bread before that my sister made in her bread maker, but I never liked the "flavors" she chose. But I always liked the idea of making my own bread. I just never had an incentive until now.

I am allergic to soy. And after eating some muffins that I made from the box, I noticed it was hard to swallow them. They had soy in them. UGH! Now that I have my bread maker, I can make them with no soy! Banana and pumpkin.

I bought a cookbook just for bread machines and they have so many recipes! It has all the recipes I want and even potato bread! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it but never found one I liked except for Martin's and #1 they don't sell it here and #2 it has soy in it.

Why didn't I do this years ago!?

Oh and I found my family's FAVORITE bread recipe: Molasses bread. I am making it now for them so they can have it when they wake up.

I just need to learn how to make sure my bread doesn't collapse. Trial and Error.

Sorry if this is jumbled up, I am just super excited about my bread maker (the 2lb size too!)

ME: Dagny 34. Married 7/16/04 to: DH: 36. US Navy Corpsman. DS: Quinn 15. Future Mad Scientist DD: Kayla 8. Future Pink Mermaid Ballerina Princess
DS2: Colin 14 monhs. Walking toddler!
Feed your children human milk as long as possible, it might save their life. It did my son's.

Last edited by kaylabelle05; 01-11-2009 at 11:56 PM.
kaylabelle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:06 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Oh it is YUMMY!!!

Sounds awesome! I'd LOVE to have a bread-maker That is gonna save you a ton since you wont have to buy packaged breads!!
Ash~Mama to 3
CrunchyMama0607 is offline   Reply With Quote