Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-10-2009, 01:23 PM   #21
Divalicious Mama
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: I am so jealous...

hugs mama

Laurasupermom to three little ladies and wife of Travis! Have you heard of that crazy wrap thing? Like + share!
Divalicious Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:34 PM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: I am so jealous...

Thanks for all the hugs ladies...I am also glad I am not alone in my sorrow. I am hoping my heartache will start to disappear soon...I am living on 1 hour of sleep right now, DD was up ALL NIGHT LONG last night, I think she is getting teeth...or something. Anyway, even after all the hours up with crying babies, including last night, I still want more. I do know however that part of that is because I can't. I am like a little kid...someone tells me no and I want to even more!

Momof4girls...I sure hope that your BP will go down at some point. Mine unfortunately never went down after baby #2, even when working out daily and losing all of my baby weight plus some. The pre-e did a number on my body, including my kidneys. I am figuring that I am stuck with BP meds the rest of my life. As soon as I get down to my goal weight I am going to look into some herbal stuff and see if that would help instead of taking the meds I am taking now. I would rather do more natural than anything.

One thing that has help a lot with bringing it down to high normal (cracks me up that there is a high normal...) low 130's/90's was to give up my coffee addiction. I have tried to drink it again, and my bp goes up by about 10 points. It is amazing what a little stimulant can do to the body! I still induldge occasionally (like this morning) but I generally try to stay away.
mommymilk is offline   Reply With Quote