Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-17-2006, 12:38 AM   #11
mommyof2girls
Registered Users

Re: Favorite Place to buy FBs?

I don't like the cottonbabies inserts too much. I think they are a bit bulky for me, and bunch up (bigger bukl) inbetween the legs when On.

I *LOVE* www.ittybittybabybunz.com. (I love them cause they are only a few hours from me!)
Free shipping over $50, and FB come with MOE inserts (which are nice and thin, but really absorbant!!! She is also REALLY nice to work with!!!

Advertisement

Old 05-17-2006, 04:05 AM   #12
lovemygirls
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof2girls
I don't like the cottonbabies inserts too much. I think they are a bit bulky for me, and bunch up (bigger bukl) inbetween the legs when On.

I *LOVE* www.ittybittybabybunz.com.
Free shipping over $50, and FB come with MOE inserts (which are nice and thin, but really absorbant!!! She is also REALLY nice to work with!!!
She is very nice to work with. I've bought from them 3 or 4 times.

Ginger
lovemygirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 11:11 AM   #13
mommyoverload
Registered Users

Due to complaints from other retailers the following diapers are no longer included in my sale:
Bum Genius
Happy Heinys
Fuzzi Bunz
I am very sorry about this. It was not my intention to undermind any of the other retailers it was just a sale to celebrate my birthday.
Sincerely,
Nicole Cameron
mommyoverload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 12:36 PM   #14
Jillybean
Registered Users
seller

cotton babies is great. if you like joey buns hemparoo, mother eve offers them at discounted prices when you buy them with a diaper. i have had great experiences with both places, i just don't like the cb inserts with small diapers.nak
Old 05-17-2006, 12:42 PM   #15
SheilaJoy
I grow people
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyoverload
Due to complaints from other retailers the following diapers are no longer included in my sale:
Bum Genius
Happy Heinys
Fuzzi Bunz
I am very sorry about this. It was not my intention to undermind any of the other retailers it was just a sale to celebrate my birthday.
Sincerely,
Nicole Cameron
I don't get this. People were complaining because you put items on sale? Can't you do that at your own discretion?

To the OP, I bought my first FB from fuzzibunzworld, and the shipping was incredibly fast, and I really liked the inserts. I have also used fuzzibunzstore, which has great CS and fast shipping as well.
SheilaJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 01:23 PM   #16
treecitydiapers
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveblessings
I don't get this. People were complaining because you put items on sale? Can't you do that at your own discretion?
Just to clarify... As retailers we agree to abide by the retailer guidelines that the wholesalers give us. They can't force us to sell products at a certain price but they can refuse to wholesale to a retailer if the retailer doesn't follow policies.

Nicole was breaking policy and my guess is that her wholesale contacts told her that she had to stop the 20-30% off or they would stop selling to her.

Instead of saying she was breaking the agreements that she committed to following she is placing blame on other retailers.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:42 PM   #17
mommyoverload
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by treecitydiapers
Just to clarify... As retailers we agree to abide by the retailer guidelines that the wholesalers give us. They can't force us to sell products at a certain price but they can refuse to wholesale to a retailer if the retailer doesn't follow policies.

Nicole was breaking policy and my guess is that her wholesale contacts told her that she had to stop the 20-30% off or they would stop selling to her.

Instead of saying she was breaking the agreements that she committed to following she is placing blame on other retailers.

I was not told that I would lose any wholesale accounts and I would appriceate people not implying things about ME OR MY STORE!!!!!
I have had my fill of all you bad mouthing busy bodies sticking their noses where it does not belong!!!!!
mommyoverload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 02:17 PM   #18
treecitydiapers
Registered Users

Quote:
I was not told that I would lose any wholesale accounts and I would appriceate people not implying things about ME OR MY STORE!!!!!
I have had my fill of all you bad mouthing busy bodies sticking their noses where it does not belong!!!!!
Hmm... well, I'm sorry you are so angry, I was just making a guess based on the policies that I have for the products you say are not included. If that is not the case then I apoligize.

However, I am not a "bad mouthing busy body" I was just trying to clarify for the pp that no, retailers can't just sell stuff at any price they want without potential consequences.

How about this... I will "generalize" the situation if it will make you feel better.

If Bobby Sue from www.ilovediapersthebest.com tries to have a sale with discounts of 20-30% off then many of the wholesalers would look at that unfavorably and potentially refuse to sell to Bobby Sue. At that point Bobby Sue will have two choices, stop the sale or lose the contract with the supplier.
Old 05-17-2006, 02:30 PM   #19
kimb96
Registered Users
seller

Nicole, we don't all feel that way so I hope you stick around. I have ordered from you many times. I've ordered during your great sales and when you weren't having any sales. I have always appreciated the great service you have given me. I'm sorry if you felt bullied by other retailers over your sales. I will continue to order from you anyway

Mama to Ethan
kimb96 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 02:40 PM   #20
SheilaJoy
I grow people
seller

Quote:
Bum Genius
Happy Heinys
Fuzzi Bunz
Sincerely,
Nicole Cameron
Which store is yours? Is the sale going on still?
SheilaJoy is offline   Reply With Quote