Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-21-2009, 11:07 PM   #1
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Custom Mama Cloth and Mama Cloth Wetbags by MotherGoose Designs

Check my new hyena cart store!!! Free shipping for DS mamas with code: DSMAMA
[COLOR="Magenta"]

Double-sided Mama Cloth Wetbags: $20ppd or $18ppd if ordered with a 12 pad package
12"x12"; 2 seperate zippered compartments, PUL lined. 2 sides snap together.

STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR STYLE
A) Turned and Topstitched-has wide wrap around wings and seams are on the inside so no threads rub you Has a very clean look and a sewn in soaker. Pads have double snaps, liners have single.

*NEW super trim tiny liners!!*(on left)

B)Serged-A slight bit trimmer than t&t pads. Serged around the edges, rounder design. Available with tab wings or wider wrap around wings Soaker goes from end to end and is sewn in. Also available in wingless, lay-in style.

lay in style:

STEP 2: Choose your fabric
Flannel-soft and absorbant, comes in cute prints and patterns.100%cotton

Organic cotton velour-soft and absorbant, softer than flannel, does not pill, comes in many colors.

Bamboo Velour-organic soft and absorbant, does not pill, feels very similar to OCV.Nnti bacterial, anti fungal; available in natural but is dye-able

Hemp Fleece-organic, soft and super absorbant. anti bacterial and anti microbial properties.

Raw silk-available in liners only!! nubby texture. unprocessed silk retains antibacterial properties and is great for curing yeast infections.

Minkee-super soft polyester fabric, wicks moisture away, available in many colors and prints.

STEP 3: Choose your length/absorbancy
Liners- custom upper fabric and fleece barrier layer, has no soaker sewn in. 5" or 7"

Lights-custom upper fabric, one layer hemp or or cotton terry soaker and fleece barrier layer. 8" or 10"

Regulars-custom upper fabric, two layer hemp or or cotton terry soaker and fleece barrier layer. 8" or 10"

Heavy Regulars-custom upper fabric, three layer hemp or or cotton terry soaker and fleece barrier layer. 8" or 10"

Overnights-custom upper fabric, three layer hemp or or cotton terry soaker and fleece barrier layer. 10" or 12"

Post Partum/Supers-custom upper fabric, four layer hemp or or cotton terry soaker and fleece barrier layer. 10",12" or 14"

Flannel solids available
Flannel prints available
OCV colors available: red, pumpkin, orange, yellow, banana, sage, hunter green, forest green, lt blue, turquoise, teal, royal, lavender, purple, plum, berry, fuschia, lt pink, rose, sable, white, natural, black, brown.

PRICING:
Package deals:
12 flannel pads package-any combo of liners, lights, regulars, heavies or overnights. $75
12 OCV pads package-any combo of liners, lights, regulars, heavies or overnights. $95
12 BV/minkee pads package-any combo of liners, lights, regulars, heavies or overnights. $115
Individual prices:
flannel :
liners: $4.50
lights:$5.50
regulars: $6.50
heavy regulars: $7.50
overnights/PP: $9.00
OCV:
liners: $7.50
lights:$8.50
regulars: $9.50
heavy regulars:$10.50
overnights/PP: $12.00
BV/Minkee:
liners: $8.50
lights:$9.50
regulars: $10.50
heavy regulars:$11.50
overnights/PP:$14.00

PP/all overnights package deals
12 flannel pads-10" 12"-$75ppd
12 OCV pads-10" or 12"-$115ppd
12 BV/minkee pads-10" or 12"-$130ppd

fine print: i accept funded or cc pp(i just ask that you cover the fees) all items come from a smoke free, pet free home Due to the nature of these items they are non-returnable. Custom sales are final and non-refundable. Please double check all measurements and fabric choices before you place your order I do have a lifetime warranty on snaps Also, i do check carefully over each pad before i ship but sometimes i may miss something. If you receive your pads and notice a problem please contact me ASAP so i can rectify the situation. All fabrics are prewashed once prior to sewing, but due to the high cotton content of some fabric options they may continue to shrink a little with the next few washes(but will come to you up to .5" longer than they are "sized" to account for this)
Custom lengths are available on any style thanks

Advertisement

JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops

Last edited by shortcake2386; 09-18-2009 at 09:33 AM.
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 11:40 AM   #2
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Custom Mama Cloth and Mama Cloth Wetbags by MotherGoose Designs

JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
Old 01-25-2009, 11:07 AM   #3
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 01-25-2009, 11:14 PM   #4
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Custom Mama Cloth and Mama Cloth Wetbags by MotherGoose Designs-Birthday Sale!!!

Old 01-26-2009, 11:35 AM   #5
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 01-27-2009, 06:44 PM   #6
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 01-28-2009, 05:25 PM   #7
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Custom Mama Cloth and Mama Cloth Wetbags by MotherGoose Designs-Birthday Sale!!!

Old 01-29-2009, 02:43 PM   #8
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 01-30-2009, 10:01 AM   #9
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 01-31-2009, 09:50 AM   #10
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood: