Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-30-2009, 08:03 PM   #111
EmmieSuesbabyboutique
Registered Users
Formerly: heyfire
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: MotherGoose Designs-OBV clothing and more-Trainers and OBV undies added

~~need to post here so I can find you again~~LOL I want to get a couple or few of your trainers but can't untill payday~~
These are so cute. Do you have anything in cat or butterfly prints?

Advertisement

10% off for a limited time. http://www.lenabrowndesings.com for all your knitting and crochet needle cases
EmmieSuesbabyboutique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:10 PM   #112
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyfire View Post
~~need to post here so I can find you again~~LOL I want to get a couple or few of your trainers but can't untill payday~~
These are so cute. Do you have anything in cat or butterfly prints?
i have a PRR cat print. cats are pink, background can be dyed any color w/o messing with the print; also just got a periwinkle knit w/ butterflies that isnt up yet and have baby nay butterfly garden...
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 03:03 PM   #113
bkhuckaby
Registered Users
seller

Oh, I am coveting the mama undies! I had some OBV trainers for ds#2 that I wished fit me, and here you are making the grownup equivalent! I need to find some Paypal fast.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:16 AM   #114
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkhuckaby View Post
Oh, I am coveting the mama undies! I had some OBV trainers for ds#2 that I wished fit me, and here you are making the grownup equivalent! I need to find some Paypal fast.
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
Old 06-13-2009, 08:54 AM   #115
~Tracy~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Subbing b/c all the trainers I've tried with DS are too tight on his thighs. If these boxer briefs work well I'll need 2 more pair for him to wear for bedtime.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:04 PM   #116
PrincessBrideJo
Registered Users

My Mood:

I need some waterproof trainers for DS who is 21 months for nap time/night time and outings. I do however want him to still be able to feel the inside when it is wet. I didn't look through the entire thread, just the first post and you said it had velor on the inside. That is a fabric that doesn't feel wet, correct?
Old 06-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #117
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessBrideJo View Post
I need some waterproof trainers for DS who is 21 months for nap time/night time and outings. I do however want him to still be able to feel the inside when it is wet. I didn't look through the entire thread, just the first post and you said it had velor on the inside. That is a fabric that doesn't feel wet, correct?
velour does feel wet thats why i chose it
Old 06-13-2009, 07:30 PM   #118
PrincessBrideJo
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386 View Post
velour does feel wet thats why i chose it
Ok, I wondered. I read someone put that on here and so I went to a fabric store and felt it and thought that couldn't be right. Glad to know. Do you have a site that I can order from or is just through here? If you want me to I can go through and look all these posts as you prolly answer all the questions in there. Do you have sizes or do I need to measure my son? Do you have fabric choices?
Old 06-13-2009, 07:45 PM   #119
~Tracy~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Ok, I wondered. I read someone put that on here and so I went to a fabric store and felt it and thought that couldn't be right. Glad to know. Do you have a site that I can order from or is just through here? If you want me to I can go through and look all these posts as you prolly answer all the questions in there. Do you have sizes or do I need to measure my son? Do you have fabric choices?
Click the link in her signature to go to her site - the link to photos of fabric choices is on her site.

HTH! (and she'll need measurements )
Old 06-13-2009, 09:12 PM   #120
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
i have set sizes but offer custom fit also. my site is www.mothergoosedesigns.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tracy~ View Post
Click the link in her signature to go to her site - the link to photos of fabric choices is on her site.

HTH! (and she'll need measurements )
you are quicker than me