Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-10-2010, 03:29 PM   #201
diaperkoozie
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: MotherGoose Designs-OBV clothing and more-Youth Boxer Briefs and boxer brief trai

Your stuff is adorable!

Advertisement

diaperkoozie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:31 PM   #202
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: MotherGoose Designs-OBV clothing and more-Youth Boxer Briefs and boxer brief trai

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperkoozie View Post
Your stuff is adorable!
thanks
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:23 AM   #203
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
Old 03-08-2010, 07:16 AM   #204
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 03-11-2010, 06:58 AM   #205
tristens1mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi JoAnna! Can I order another matching mom & girls tunic/dresses from you? I need a medium, size 3T and 18M and something springish.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:54 AM   #206
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristens1mom View Post
Hi JoAnna! Can I order another matching mom & girls tunic/dresses from you? I need a medium, size 3T and 18M and something springish.
ill pm you and we'll shop for something
Old 03-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #207
Aidensmommalove
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

hi mama i am looking to buy some trainers for my pl failing niece lol her parents use sposies and thing arent going well so i wanna buy her some trainers for her bday. Maybe her feeling wet will help. pm me please
Aidensmommalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:51 PM   #208
CamilikinsMama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Must be a busy night for trainers! I'm in the market for some as well and would love to get a quote from you Shoot me a PM when you have a chance.
CamilikinsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:04 AM   #209
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidensmommalove View Post
hi mama i am looking to buy some trainers for my pl failing niece lol her parents use sposies and thing arent going well so i wanna buy her some trainers for her bday. Maybe her feeling wet will help. pm me please
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamilikinsMama View Post
Must be a busy night for trainers! I'm in the market for some as well and would love to get a quote from you Shoot me a PM when you have a chance.
pm'd you both
Old 03-14-2010, 11:29 AM   #210
namyers05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My mom is looking for some Tainers for my nephew he is VERY little. he would need like a size 1t he only weighs 22lbs..She would buy probably around 6 or 7 pair. Thanks