Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-15-2009, 01:34 PM   #31
Belle's Mamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thumbs up Re: So who are you marrying your kids off to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom_2_carson View Post
DS and Belle's Mamma DD, they were holding hands walking thru the mall last week.
Yep, no question...Annabelle is definitely marrying your DS

How did we not get a pic of them holding hands at the mall?

I love how he's showing DD how to dance...they're too cute together

Advertisement

Belle's Mamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:41 PM   #32
peaches330
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: So who are you marrying your kids off to?

MY DH has a friend who's DS is about 9 months older than DD and the first time they ever met he followed her around helping her (which is apparently WAYYYY out of character for him) and by the end of the night my DD pinned him up against the dishwasher and kissed him right on the lips. lol. His mom and I were laughing about it. I guess she is in charge like me . Not sure about my DS since he doesn't really have any friends who are his age but he's about to have a playdate with a little girl who's almost 3 months under him so we'll see how that goes
Old 02-15-2009, 05:37 PM   #33
luvmybaby333
Registered Users
seller

There is a hunka-hunka-baby-love floating around here. I totally call dibs on him for my YDD

I can't remember his mom's UN, but her Avi is a pic of him in a batman diaper/ outfit and her sub-title thingy is "Nanananana-- Batman!" or something He is tooooo cute
Old 02-15-2009, 05:43 PM   #34
amrijane128
Registered Users
seller

Aw my dd is so lonesome!
Old 02-15-2009, 06:09 PM   #35
Okmommy06
Registered Users

My Mood:

I would happily marry Ez off to Kyrsten(aecryan's daughter)...we are one of the sets that the OP is talking about lol.

And to the pp who is jealous of the playdates, start posting on your local forum and get people together, we have a blast. It's getting bigger and it's a lot of fun.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:16 PM   #36
nini02
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have mentioned a couple times that I want Avery to hook up with Heather's daughter Gabi but she hasn't given me an answer yet. Oh well, there's still time.

Stephanie, mommy to Avery and Iona

Swagbucks / ZoomBucks / Varolo
nini02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 06:23 PM   #37
MW69842
Banned/ Member requested
formerly equivocal
seller

My Mood:

I don't feel it's my place to choose my daughter's life partner, imaginary or not. But she's taken it upon herself to be head-over-heels (as far as an almost-19-month-old could be) for a little boy, Wyatt, who is 2 weeks older than her at her daycare.

She's been loving him since he first started there (he was, like 4 months or so) and now that she can talk... she talks about him A LOT. And when she sees another little boy, with the white blond hair, like he has... she said "Oh, that's Wyatt" and wants to run over to him.

We ran into his parents with him and his older brother and my daughter kept saying "THAT'S WYATT!" really loud. The techs at Verizon got a kick out of it (they were 14-15 months, at the time).

He has very white blond hair, blue eyes, fair skin and is super tall like my daughter. My daughter has strawberry blond hair, light blue eyes and fair skin.
MW69842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 06:31 PM   #38
ktmo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by S Starr View Post
No one, because our best friend's boys are over ten years older than my girls. SOB.....
Well, my DH is 13 years older than me, so that may work out. (Although, it doesn't sound so cute, when you think about it at this age).
Katie - DD#1 - 5/05 and DD#2 - 4/07
Search and Win with swagbucks
See my Shopping Reviews
ktmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:11 AM   #39
MamaToBe84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Whenever my son is going to see my friends daughter, Clover, or another friends daughter, who is 2 weeks older than him, Sophia, we say he's going to go see his girlfriend, lol.
Old 02-16-2009, 01:21 PM   #40
wimama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Funny thread!

My ds is almost three and we already have two girls in the running for my DS to marry!

Both are his girlfriends at daycare class. One little girl has been chasing him down since they learned how to walk. They have been in the same class together since my DS was 3 months old. At first she used to bite him to get his attention. Then, thankfully she got subtler and started greeting him at the entrance to his daycare room, giving him a hug and kiss and leading him into the room holding his hand. I have a pic of her giving him a kiss at the summer picnic. They spent the whole picnic together.

The other little girl is a couple months older and has been in his class since this summer. She made her move right away and calls my ds "My Joey".

They are both adorable little girls. Blond hair and little turned up noses. They look a lot a like, except on is the smallest girl in the class and on is the tallest girl. So, apparently my DS has a type already.

There is another "couple" in my DS daycare class and they have been together for about two years, also!

It is so cute when they have little boyfriends and girlfriends.

Last edited by wimama; 02-16-2009 at 01:23 PM.
wimama is offline   Reply With Quote