Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-19-2006, 12:23 PM   #1
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Exclamation Everyone read & send Prayers and Positive thoughts please for Lilly

I Posted this up for my friend Andrea~** Ms.LillyAnnzMommy **

** For anyone interested about my lil girl... this is why I keep disappering. **

She is having her adnoids taken out and a f ull sinus flush, she has been sick for the past 3 months, and she already is allergic to 2 antiboidics and 1 doesn't work at all.

So they are going in tomrw to do all that. She will be under for about an hour and then when she wakes up she will have an iv.

We've gone round and round on this. It started when she was 10.5 months old, she got her first sinus infection. After that she had 12 ear infections in 6 weeks ( all double ) and so they put tubes in. Well about 3 months after the tubes she started getting sick again. So we go back to the doc and he gives a "game plan" of what he wants to try before we do anything drastic. ( keep in mind that Lil goes through a box of tissues like you or I would !! )

So we've done sinus x-rays to confirm that her sinus cavities aren't to small for the drainage. Chest x-rays to make sure it isn't like pnemonia or anything else in there. Blood testing to confirm there isn't anything like a irus in her blood stream. Allergy testing to confirm that we aren't allergic to anything like dog, cat, milk, outside ( ya know ).

((STOP HERE.... THE ABOVE IS THE ONLY THING SHERMAN KNOWS ABOUT ))

CONTINUE....

So I go back to the ENT and he proceeds to tell me that he can't believe he missed how abnormal her adnoids are .....He was very kind and VERY APOLOGETIC ON THE MATTER. ( He seems cool, so I let this slide ). He said that her ears were so bad when I brought her in that he was more worried about her hearing.

So they schedule her surgery for DEC 21.... are you joking??? I literally asked them this They told me he was booked. So I was like ok, we'll I just deal.

Apparently Lil had other plans b/c 3 days after we were there, she stopped breathing in her sleep. It was only for like 15-20 sec but it happened 3 times. (It came to the point where I was sleeping sitting up in a rocking chair with a matress on each side of me, just so she could sleep). So the next day I called the ENT told him to find a spot for her or find us another doc who will take her, b/c I am lucky I woke up to her not breathing.
They proceed to call me back and say can you be here monday, I said "yeap" at this point I'll lose my job over this, b/c I keep having to take off b/c she is sick.... I am like !!! I mean I love my lil girl, but I only have to hold off working full time till he graduates. ( i know its not the best $$ ), but its enough that I can work PART TIME and be with her more.
My job has been great they've allowed me to re-arrange my schedule so I could be off tomrw.

So for the past 3 months we've been sick, I've probally spent like 250.00 on co-pays for the doc. Not counting the anti-bods they've had her on......We are still using my insurance through GE. So thats why I have all these co-pays and stuff. I can't decide if after this is over with if I want to find a doc with tri-care. I know Ya'll can probally tell me tons of horror stories, but anything has got to be better than this !!!!

So this is my saga...... I know ya'll probally think its drama filled, but all I want the doc to do is fix my lil girl

Advertisement

Last edited by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox; 11-19-2006 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Edited to make correction,`sorry mamas, this is andrea's babygirl not mine :)
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 12:34 PM   #2
mama23boys
Banned
seller

Re: Everyone read & send Prayers and Positive thoughts please for Lilly

sending your little girl LOTS of healing vibes

i hope this helps fix whatever is going on!
mama23boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 12:38 PM   #3
StaceyM
Registered Users

Well, I don't know who Lilly is but I will keep them in my thoughts. I know how frustrating that can all be.
Old 11-19-2006, 12:40 PM   #4
Leininger27
Banned

My Mood:

Wow mama! to you and your little girl! I sure hope that this works for her!!! I couldn't imagine everything you are going through! Please keep us updated!!!
Leininger27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 01:18 PM   #5
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

Thanks mamas, sorry i wasn't clear, this is ** Ms.LillyAnnzMommy ** ~Andrea's little girl, she is danae's age and this is scary, she has been sick for a long time, hopefully this surgery will get her back to a healthy little girl to andrea
Old 11-19-2006, 01:23 PM   #6
janendragon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'll keep her in my thoughts

SAHM to my crazy toddler
janendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:11 PM   #7
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Loads of huggs!!!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 05:11 PM   #8
MamaMel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

tell her we are thinking of her
MamaMel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 11:22 PM   #9
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

Thanks mamas, andrea is having trouble trying to sleep, i just got off the phone with her a little while ago, i keep praying this surgery helps things become better for lilly, it is scary to have a child go through surgery and so i worry even though she isnt my baby.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:15 AM   #10
Tasha
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

And tell her not to worry about tricare. There are some great doctors within the system!
Tasha is offline   Reply With Quote