View Poll Results: Large Family = HSing???
I have 4-5 and HS 30 41.10%
I have 6-7 and HS 8 10.96%
I have 8-9 and HS 4 5.48%
I have 9-10 and HS 0 0%
I have 10+ and HS 0 0%
I have many and DO NOT homeschool 31 42.47%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-29-2009, 11:37 PM   #31
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Large Family= HSing??

we are taking our kids out to home school this fall and it has ZERO to do with religious beliefs other than we are not happy with any of our kids progress.

We live in a VERY nice city with a nice school district but my kids are SENT over county lines to a garbage school district where my son was beat up, verbally abused by a teacher and principle and the solution? Make HIM change schools. The new school is better (we have been there 2 1/2 years so we gave it a good try) but this district is horrible and our children deserve better.

I had not planned to homeschool over elementary school but until our kids get a better school district we will home schooling forever.

I have quite a few "Good" quality Large or one size Diapers I am parting ways with... If you are looking for cheap used diapers sbees,hh, bb, and more pm me and i will make you a list! I still have some newborn/smalls left in GREAT condition too! We are homeschooling, natural birthing, extended nursing, baby wearing, co-sleeping family with FIVE BOYS.... who thinks all families are attached whether they do these things or not
luvingmamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:11 PM   #32
Registered Users
Re: Large Family= HSing??

We have 5 and homeschool (ds9, dd7, ds4, dd2, and newborn dd)
Angela+Rich=Joey 20, Dominick 13, Abigail 11, Angelo 8, Mylee 6, Delainey 4, Colton 2, and 2 baby girls due July 28!
AngelBee is offline   Reply With Quote