Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-07-2009, 12:45 AM   #921
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

Re: I absolutely LOVE Mother-ease!! ACTION SHOTS!

I have all three fabrics as well, the previous poster did a good job of explaining. I like having all three types, and don't think I could pick a favorite.

Advertisement

QHoneyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:55 AM   #922
sjanea74
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4boysforme View Post
I can't imagine that I'm the first person to think of this but my 19 month old who weighs 25 pounds is a flooder so I take the snap in liner and double it up in the front(where the action is for a boy) of a MEOS and it works great!
I thought that tip might help out some boys Mamas!
I tried this and while it worked great for holding the pee in, the poo leaked right through the back - and he was coverless . Mine are older though so maybe newer ones would be a little thicker in the back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting4babybump View Post
Why Bamboo? Can you guys weigh in on the different MEOS options? I only have 5 in terry cotton right now, but Im looking to get more. Tx!
I finally got the feel the bamboo at work when they came in and they are SO soft! And definitely trimmer than the cotton. The organic cotton ones are softer than the terry but I'm not sure how if they stay as soft after washing - for that matter I don't know how the bamboo will wash up either. Maybe I better buy one and find out

sjanea74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:19 AM   #923
Waiting4babybump
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

thanks everyone. Im bamboo-curious now.
Waiting4babybump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:02 AM   #924
4boys1girlforme
Registered Users
Previously: 4boysforme
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjanea74 View Post
I tried this and while it worked great for holding the pee in, the poo leaked right through the back - and he was coverless . Mine are older though so maybe newer ones would be a little thicker in the back?

I finally got the feel the bamboo at work when they came in and they are SO soft! And definitely trimmer than the cotton. The organic cotton ones are softer than the terry but I'm not sure how if they stay as soft after washing - for that matter I don't know how the bamboo will wash up either. Maybe I better buy one and find out
Yikes! I use flannel backed fleece liners to keep poo off the dipes- my 19 month old can't manage solid poo and I've never had it leak through.
The bamboo stay so soft and nice and seem to be holding up great for us- we've been using them for about 8 months or so and they still look perfect!
Lee Ann RN student/ SAHM to Jaret '00, Spencer '03, Preston '05 (CLW at 37 months), Griffin '08 by VBAC (CLW at 21 months), & Mallory '10 by VBAC (CLW at 43 months)! Formerly tandem & bfing for a combined total of nearly 11 years! Also cloth diapering & baby wearingMy HUGE FSOT
4boys1girlforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:29 PM   #925
Ola_
Registered Users

This is a great thread - the info and pictures (yay!) and so helpful!
Ola_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:51 PM   #926
EmilyAnn86
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I LOVE these diapers!!

MEOS and small airflow cover on my 15 pound 2 month old.

Emily (26) Happily married to Chris since 8-5-2006 and mommy to David (6-13-2008) James (9-27-2009) and John (9-9-2011) and baby #4 due Aug 12th
God is our family planner. Bring on the blessings!! Psalm 127:3-5
EmilyAnn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:58 PM   #927
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

So cute! When did you start using the MEOS on your son? What weight?
QHoneyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:26 PM   #928
EmilyAnn86
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

They fit him from birth but he is a big baby. He was 10 pounds and 22 inches at birth and 15 pounds and 25 inches at his 2 month check up a few days before these pictures were taken.
Emily (26) Happily married to Chris since 8-5-2006 and mommy to David (6-13-2008) James (9-27-2009) and John (9-9-2011) and baby #4 due Aug 12th
God is our family planner. Bring on the blessings!! Psalm 127:3-5
EmilyAnn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:18 AM   #929
sharon_k
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am excited, I purchased 1 xs sandy's to try on our new babe due next week- b/c I need a new "medium" size stash (DD's 1 & 2 wore out all the mediums as my kids are small and are out of diapers after size med), I asked both my mom and MIL for dipes/gift certificates from the mother ease site. My mom got us a gift cert. and MIL ordered us 7 small sandy's and 3 medium airflow covers. Can't wait to try them out
Old 12-08-2009, 06:51 AM   #930
sjanea74
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyAnn86 View Post
They fit him from birth but he is a big baby. He was 10 pounds and 22 inches at birth and 15 pounds and 25 inches at his 2 month check up a few days before these pictures were taken.
Those pics are too cute! They meos fit him SO well too - I love seeing those pics!

Nicki's now carries all the mother-ease stuff and since I started working there I somehow keep getting more Sandy's I just 'em! I've decided my ultimate newborn stash would be all newborn sandys, then I'd jump to the meos after that and still have like a dozen small and large sandy's.

I hadn't seen the newborn Sandy's before but they are so dang cute! Of course DH and I are done having babies so I'll never get to put my plan into action

sjanea74 is offline   Reply With Quote