Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-29-2009, 09:06 AM   #31
blessedw2pink
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: You know you are sleep deprived when. . .

When you load the kids in the car and then catch your reflection in the mirror only to see one breast totally exposed.

When you answer the door for the mail man with your boob hanging out and kid in the vibro chair. my response was:It's lunchtime around here. Sorry.

Advertisement

Old 01-29-2009, 09:39 AM   #32
HEATHER78
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You when you por OJ into your ceral instead of milk

Last edited by HEATHER78; 01-29-2009 at 09:41 AM.
HEATHER78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:00 PM   #33
rrmrose
Registered Users

My Mood:

The other day I filled up a cup of water to put in the microwave for tea Hannah wanted me to go do something I am came back started the microwave and when it went off I opened the microwave to find it empty. My cup of water was stil sitting on the counter. Oops
Old 01-29-2009, 01:54 PM   #34
cheygirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

In the AM workday rush, you bundle your LO in her snowpants, jacket, hat, mittens, and scarf, and give her heck because she doesn't want to go out the door; you're practically shoving her out the door and she's whimpering with protest and it's not 'til DH alarmedly points at her feet that you realize that you're pushing your poor toddler out into the snow in her socks.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:52 PM   #35
nothingtosee
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm sitting here laughing so hard my brother had to come check on what the heck was so funny!
You know you're sleep deprived when you freak out in the middle of the night because you can only find one of your babies...then realize, after jerking things around to find other baby.....that you only had one to begin with!

You freak out and tear apart the house, get down on your hands and knees in the snow to go through your car to find your phone, to have someone call it only to feel it vibrating in your pocket.

Last edited by nothingtosee; 01-29-2009 at 02:58 PM.
nothingtosee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:33 PM   #36
Kanzan
Registered Users
Formerly: col****mama
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheygirl View Post
In the AM workday rush, you bundle your LO in her snowpants, jacket, hat, mittens, and scarf, and give her heck because she doesn't want to go out the door; you're practically shoving her out the door and she's whimpering with protest and it's not 'til DH alarmedly points at her feet that you realize that you're pushing your poor toddler out into the snow in her socks.
OMG! I did this last week! Put 3yo ds outside in the backyard while I looked in the car for his mittens, only to hear him calling out "You're a bad mommy!" and I couldn't figure out why till I see him in his stcoking feet walking in the slush !
Kanzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:43 PM   #37
MarineGurl020412
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleandjakemama View Post
OMG! I did this last week! Put 3yo ds outside in the backyard while I looked in the car for his mittens, only to hear him calling out "You're a bad mommy!" and I couldn't figure out why till I see him in his stcoking feet walking in the slush !

"Your intuition is a better guide than everyone else's opinion of how you should do it."
MarineGurl020412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:55 PM   #38
eco-baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This is why I LOVE this site, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying b/c I completly understand! The "where's the baby?" oh he's right here in my arms - as DH looks at you like you've lost your mind lol

I never know what day it is, and I can never remember what I did the day before

Oh there's lots I just can't think of specifics right now because I'm too darned tired

mama, you all rock!

Oh and the forgeting the boots thing - I SO did that with my DD, walked out the door she stopps, I'm like "c'mon lets go" She says "No mommy I can't" I'm like "uhhh why" "I got not shoes!!" Oh and she remembered FOR YEARS
Old 01-29-2009, 05:04 PM   #39
farmfresh
Registered Users
seller

1. you get up in the night to pee and while youre sitting on the toilet, you decide that the counter looks like a nice place to rest your head for a bit, b/c you know, it just takes so long to pee. youre still there, sitting on the toilet w/ your head on the counter, when dh gets up to get ready for work..... 3 1/2 hours later.

2. you fall asleep sitting upright on the toilet (b/c you dont want to get caught in such a compromising position again) and only wake up when you feel your body crashing against the tile floor. this time at about 2 in the afternoon.

3. youre watching tv and dh comes back into the room and asks what he missed. all you can say is, "i dont know".

4. you put coffee creamer in the baby bottle and formula in your coffee. and then you cant figure out why dd is so mad about her bottle.

5. on your daily drive to work, you decide that the stop lights are a good thing b/c they give you a chance to put your car in park and catch a few z's. you know that the people behind you will be mad when you dont immediately start to drive, but you dont care and do it anyway (i did this one pre-kids, btw).
farmfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:13 AM   #40
nothingtosee
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmfresh View Post
5. on your daily drive to work, you decide that the stop lights are a good thing b/c they give you a chance to put your car in park and catch a few z's. you know that the people behind you will be mad when you dont immediately start to drive, but you dont care and do it anyway (i did this one pre-kids, btw).
I used to do this all the time! It was just so hard to stay awake while driving to work at 3 am....