Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-31-2009, 08:39 AM   #11
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Early morning BSRB Weekend of waiting

Sara
sounds like fun at the pool and sorry your missin your honey but sounds like youll be goin on vacation niiice
my honeys about to leave only for a week this trip tho so no biggy and i dont have to ccok meat or do hi slaundry while hes gone
Jen
how old is your lo your weaning oh the fun days i just could never sit
as long a si kept moving we were fun busy busy
bf for about 2years i swear i fi were to let them wean themselves theyd b sitting right here at the computer boobin on me(9 yr old)
oh and hope you get your man to work i already put mine to a lil work but now he's sitting with the kids so were good
Diana
i have the plastic dryer balls honey always says
put them in between the clothes so i guess thats the trick
and what is TIAN
and everyone it looks like im not the only sellin my b4's i got them and as soon as i washed i knew i liked my bsrb best and was stickin to that 2 many buttons and they leave marks so do gm's
did anyone put an order for ENWRAPTURE or ENI on co-ops????

Advertisement

Old 01-31-2009, 08:41 AM   #12
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

wanna share tutorial on how to make wool dryer ball????
Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post
Jess, i am so happy to hear that you got some much-needed sleep!

Di, having a night with a friend like that sounds like a great time
And we are leaving on Monday, and no, i do not have anything packed Today's projects include laundry and then packing

I sold two B4s , a bummis super brite, a pair of homemade dryer balls (dh does not like the banging noise in the dryer , a 2by2 fleece soaker , and two BG AIOs.

The B4s were CV, and i prefer OBV for them. The 2by2 fleece was so hard to give up, but i am getting away from unnatural fibers, and i would rather get some wool soakers

Did you all hear about the CPSIA Law? here is a link to a discussion on here about it:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=658999
they granted a one-year stay of testing! This is great, and all, but i wonder now if they will ever be able to exclude cloth diapers/clothing or if it is a matter of time.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:42 AM   #13
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ill b cleaning the bathroom while you ladies r havin tons of fun
Old 01-31-2009, 08:47 AM   #14
hopptermomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning Mommas! I just made the kidlets and I some pancakes. I don't think I made enough though b/c we are all still hungry. I think every one of my kids are on a growth spurt right now b/c food is flying out of the door.

QOTD: How bout sharing a story that just blows your mind. For example:

Chris and I suffered a miscarriage before I was pg with Lina. I always thought the baby was a boy. His due date was 10/28/00. I lost him at 7 weeks on 3/11/00. We were so heartbroken. Then we got pg with Angelina. Her edd was 2/7/01 but I had her on 1/30/01. What blew my mind is that if you rearrange her birthday, it contains the same numbers as our angel baby's date that we lost him. And then to top it all off, my baby boy Caleb was born 10/28, my little angel boy's due date. Caleb was 4 weeks early but he wanted to come on that day. Just blows my mind.

And also when I was very early pg with Caleb everyone kept asking me if I felt what I was going to have yet. I kept saying, "it's going to be a boy. I just know it's going to be a boy." I had his name picked out too. It was going to be Corbin (because early on dh veto'd Caleb and liked Corbin). I was on my way to my SIL's house several hours away to help her pack and move and was on the phone with my mom talking about the baby. As I'm driving, there is a HUGE billboard with some tiny little words and then right in the middle of it were the words "IT'S A BOY!" in big letters. I about fainted. My mom laughed. Then less then 1/2 a mile up the road there was a sign for "Corbin's Florist". Seriously? I'm beginning to think I'm loopy. My mom is still laughing. The final sign of the day was a big 18 wheeler headed in the opposite direction approaching me with a big cross on the grill. I had to pull over b/c I was crying. I realized that God had shown me the little signs that my baby was going to be a boy and he was watching over me and Lil C. It was a relief after my mscg, losing Addie's twin, and a baby in between Addie & Caleb.

So there ya go. My little bit of wierdness. Now let's hear yours.
Old 01-31-2009, 09:34 AM   #15
hopptermomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Geeeeeez, I post my little wierdness and everyone scatters..... I see how it is.... Where did everyone go?
Old 01-31-2009, 09:36 AM   #16
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Diana..awesome about being able to take the yoga instructor class!

I have no stories that i can think of that would blow your minds. or maybe i'm still fried b/c Roan decided he was gonna hold his poo in all day and save it for night time. so he was up poo'ing all night long! and crying and just being inconsolable which is so not like him. Then Ryder woke up in the middle of the night and refused to go back to sleep in his own bed. I NEED a nap!

I listed a brand new UF bsrb on fsot. DH said the animal crackers print was too girly b/c of the pink and hot pink in it! lol so off it must go to a new home. *sigh* I hope all my dipes sell soon, I want them out of my house already. haha.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:00 AM   #17
momto3girls
Registered Users
Formerly: tajsa
seller

My Mood:

Diana Yay for taking the yoga class. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Tana Hopefully you'll be able to take a nap today. I'm sure the uf will sell quickly. It's really cute!

I can't think of anything for the qotd either.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:21 AM   #18
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm back from bringing DH (and all his friends) coffee . . . he says he doesn't know how long he's going to be and "It just has to get done babe. It's not a big deal". So . . . the crafty, vindictive little wench in me came up with a plan on the way home. I have been begging DH to help me with a list of around the house tasks that require both of us (or at least him to watch the kids) and that we both agree need to be done. In some cases, it's him who really thinks the thing needs doing more than me. I've been trying to get his help with this stuff since June. In that time, he's never had time for my honey-do list on the weekends because he spent 3 months putting in the same hours as a professional landscaper (in addition to his more than full time sales job) doing a complete makeover to our yard, he has gone to Montreal with his friends twice, and now he's been spending every free second he has working on his bar. Despite not being able to find the time to help me with the things that need doing (steaming our carpets, cleaning out our closets) he has no shortage of criticisms about how these things have not been done. I want to slap him right in the face over this sometimes, and it's been a real bone of contention for me since JUNE. I have finally decided that I will not permit him to to Montreal again until he can get EVERYTHING on my list done. This is going to be a big deal because a lot of our friends are getting married this year and that's where the boys go for all of the bachelor parties. To be clear . . . it does not bother me in the least if DH goes away for the weekend with his friends. The only reason I would not allow it is because I'm either due with a baby very soon or just had a baby very recently. DH would not want to go at those times anyway. But . . . I'm not going to allow him to go have fun with his friends if he can't find the time to maintain his own home with his wife. I'm getting sick and tired of him putting the things I need him to do last on his list. I know that this weekend he's probably going to put in a full day at the bar and then come home and be too tired to do anything around here, then spend man day doing poker and the superbowl tomorrow, and it will be another weekend wasted. I am steaming mad just thinking about it. I mean when it comes to the work stuff I am glad that he has such a good work ethic, but then we just come back to how sometimes he has to put that much work into our marriage too.

Ok, rant over. Actually, I'm cashing in all of my Montreal points another way too. I'm telling DH (not asking) that I'm going to Louisville for a weekend in March to visit my sister. I can get air fare for practically nothing, and going for a long weekend makes it so that it doesn't even interfere with his routine that much. It's settled

At least the kids are being good today, knock on wood. I am wanting to seek out some retail therapy but I can't because I have to save this pp to pay for my new BSRB custom! Someone talk some sense into me. The final list of prints I'll be getting at some point soon is:

PINK CHICKS
iced giraffes
grass giraffes
sorbet giraffes
over the moon
organic hearts
fin fancy
peace and love
moon and stars
grazing horses

Counting the NIP multi skulls (thank you Sara!) and the NIP peter panda (thank you Jaclyn!) I have on the way, I'm going to have a mostly gender neutral stash. The only print above that I wouldn't put on a boy is peace and love. I pink chicks so much that I would definitely put it on a boy My current prints are mint chocolate zoo, purple and aqua damask, pink puppy love and pink flower party, so 4 girly prints is ok Talking about BSRBs makes me so happy

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:23 AM   #19
Ahavati
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey girls. Can you go here and read and give me some advice?? I don't want to type it all here, Ava hit her head pretty good http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...14#post6171614

Need Scentsy? www.heavenlysweetscents.com
Ahavati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:28 AM   #20
momto3girls
Registered Users
Formerly: tajsa
seller

My Mood:

Oh my Cass! I have no idea. I would be totally freaked out too. I would call the ped just in case. Poor Ava!