Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-31-2009, 03:05 PM   #1
Registered Users
Recipes for 18 month old who is allergic to milk , eggs , and wheat plus others

Others : banana's , coconut , peaches & pineapple

Please help me come up with recipes .. I would love any recipes for milk replacement , bread , meals, snacks .. anything will be GREATLY appreciated !!! Thanks

mrsmccullen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:52 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Recipes for 18 month old who is allergic to milk , eggs , and wheat plus others

Neither of my kids have food allergies that we are aware of...but we do try to limit dairy and eggs as much as possible (we're vegetarians).

I have a recipe book called "Viva la Vegan". Being a vegan recipe book it has all egg and dairy free recipes. And almost every recipe has a wheat free option. It does use a lot of nut butters...not sure if you have introduced nuts yet. I haven't made a lot of the entre recipes...but I have tried (and loved) a lot of the baked goods. Best chocolate chip cookies ever!!!! I can PM you some recipes to try if you want. I've heard her other vegan recipe books are good- just not sure about the wheat free options.

Another author is Nava Atlas- I have a few of her vegetarian cookbooks and many of the recipes have wheat free options. She does have a vegan (egg and dairy free) recipe book too.

I think there have been a few threads here on DS too. ( More...) You could also check out vegetarian and vegan forums like veggieboards .

I hope this helps.
Mom to Bump (6), Bud (4), and Dan Dan (1).
ttachuk is offline   Reply With Quote