Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-17-2006, 08:27 AM   #1
havanadaydreamin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Best cheap cover

Ok, I have a Prorap classic and a prorap color. It seems like the prorap color runs a bit smaller, so I don't like it as much. I like the classic prorap, but I wanted to make sure that there aren't others out there that I would like better.

Is this the best cheap cover out there? I just lost my job Monday, but I need to get a couple of cheap covers for her PFs (especially since CDs will be saving me $$$ right now!)

Advertisement

Old 05-17-2006, 08:34 AM   #2
mom2t
Registered Users
seller

Re: Best cheap cover

Sorry about your job. On the bright side, you get to spend some time with your kid and furry friends. Goodluck.

Last edited by mom2t; 05-17-2006 at 08:35 AM.
mom2t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:00 AM   #3
RachelFlores
Registered Users
seller
seller

Sorry about your job. Bummis Whisper pants are $5.50 and if you like pull on covers they are great! I didn't like the proraps colors either. I didn't like their stiffness, but I the white ones .
RachelFlores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:01 AM   #4
redheadedangels
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bummis super whisper wraps are really nice ~ i like them a bit better than proraps. They are a little bit more higher but not much.

http://nickisdiapers.com/catalog.php?category=53

the white ones are only 8.50 at nickies diapers and Free shipping on all covers and pockets. they also have prorap classics at 6.75 each with free shipping.

HTH!!
redheadedangels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:02 AM   #5
Luv2bemommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Ditto the BSWW's!!!
Old 05-17-2006, 09:05 AM   #6
MamaZ
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Love my BSWW Try and snag a used one here I also like fleece covers
MamaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:07 AM   #7
offlikeapromdress
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

not sure what size you are looking for but Im trying to sell a bunch of dappi covers that I overbought. If your interested. Otherwise, I love litewraps.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:14 AM   #8
Righteous Recycles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If you are going to get a pull-on cover I would either get dappi nylon pull-on pants (from baby best buy) or a wahm pull-on recycled sweater cover. Otherwise, green earth covers are cheaper than proraps in some places. Also, bumpy soft covers are on sale some places for cheaper than proraps, and they run bigger and they are pretty nice.
Righteous Recycles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:17 AM   #9
redheadedangels
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hey ~ i also wanted to add that my 3rd dd Annika was born with heart defects and could not attend daycare. I ended up having to quit my job so i could stay home with her. She had too many problems and was on too much medication to be at a babysitters. There was just no way I would trust someone else to give her all the care she required when she was smaller. Not even my dh gave her her heart medications LOL! Anyways it ended up being a blessing in disguise i think. Of course I'm not happy she has heart problems but she is doing great now and has no limitations of any kind now but has occasional checkups with her cardi still. I would have never had the guts to quit my job as i had been there for a long time and got paid fairly good for the little things i did But I had no choice basically and it has worked out great! I never got to be a sahm with my other 2 kids and i sooo regret it! We are pretty broke most the time and my diaper addiction doesn't help much but I LOVE being home with my kids now. Even though everything is super tight and theres not much $$ left over after the bills are paid i would still not change things. But big HUGS to you!!
Things always seem to have a way of working out. If you are looking for a new job Good Luck! I hope you find something you enjoy! But if you end up staying home i'm sure that will work out great too!
Old 05-17-2006, 09:22 AM   #10
redheadedangels
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righteous Recycles
If you are going to get a pull-on cover I would either get dappi nylon pull-on pants (from baby best buy) or a wahm pull-on recycled sweater cover. Otherwise, green earth covers are cheaper than proraps in some places. Also, bumpy soft covers are on sale some places for cheaper than proraps, and they run bigger and they are pretty nice.
LOL i was just thinking about mentioning the dappi pullons and your recycled covers to her! I saw your new orange wool cover and i LOVE it! Too bad its not a large

So i agree the dappi pullons are Great! The nylon ones, not the rubbery type ones. I like them better than the bummis pullons.

And the Righteous Recycled wool covers are Great! If anyone is looking for a fair priced Awesome cover you should check them out