Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2009, 04:49 AM   #1
mamazluv
You know you want this.........
seller

My Mood:
back to basic... we saw our shadow....

welcome onlurkers... come join us for a pf loving good time. yes we talk pfs and wool and the simple life, but mostly we hang out and talk about life. sometimes even in haiku form if you dont know haiku, you dont have to.... or we can teach you.

we are nonjudgemental and dont force our opinions on anyone. we save that for other forums. here we are feel free to jump in at anytime.......

well the title... dd3yo woke up freaking out bc she saw a shadow on the wall. and so we had a impromptu science class at 5am.

dd14mo slept well in her own bed all night long
i stayed up late working on that crochet shortie. its going good. it would be done but i tore several rows out 3 times. its not hard, just weird to figure out why it looks that way. it shapes in a very weird way. so if anyone has ?'s let me know. but overall easy. wil post pics when im done.
i also have a weird QOTD, but i will save that for later... when im more awake.

WOTB plain pf and pj longies.

well back to bed. dd is whiny, im going to see if she goes back to sleep.

Advertisement

Old 02-03-2009, 06:34 AM   #2
my1hd
Registered Users

Re: back to basic... we saw our shadow....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamazluv View Post

well the title... dd3yo woke up freaking out bc she saw a shadow on the wall. and so we had a impromptu science class at 5am.
That is so funny. I thought you were talking about the stupid ground hog

Ok, so I brought the baby to the dr yesterday and it turns out for one thing sh e has pink eye . I thought i was just a little clog duct but it got a lot worse through the day. They Dr is still thinking dairy and thinks it hasn't been long enough so he wants me to get real strict with it and call him in 2 weeks. He doesn't want me to cut anything else out right now because he wants to know if it gets better with just the dairy. After the 2 weeks though I may need to try soy too. I don't think I really eat to much of that though........ So anyway any ideas on how ot get green poo stains out of prefolds Good thing I don't use the pricey dipes. LOL.

WOTA
Clean upstairs bathroom I never got to
mop kitchen
sweep (never ends, stupid dog )
clean bedrooms
laundry... again never ends

that sounds good for now LOL.

WOTB disposable still because she is still sleeping
my1hd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:46 AM   #3
TJR2119
Registered Users

My Mood:

mamazluv, I thought you were talking about the groundhog! Does anyone know if he saw his shadow yesterday?

good luck Michelle! Dairy is a big part of my diet and having to eliminate it does not sound fun! Hope your babe's pink eye clears up quickly!

WOTA: work, work, and work! I have a lot of things I need to get done today for work so I'll be popping in and out today.

WOTB: pink pf, red WAHM cover, red snappi
TJR2119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:50 AM   #4
osmom3kids
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi Ladies!
My name is Olivia and I am a mama to three boys (7, 3, and my baby will be 1 on the 12th ) I have been around DS for years but have never got into a "group" In the recent months I have been lurking and posting on different threads but have not found my niche yet All of you seem easy going and fun, so may I join?
I also wanted to share my excitement with you! I have been practicing pinning my pfs and well this morning I think I did it, half decently anyway
Old 02-03-2009, 06:52 AM   #5
TJR2119
Registered Users

My Mood:

Welcome Olivia! Awesome job pinning! I am terrified of pins

DD's behind is gurgling so I think it's time for a diaper change
TJR2119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:07 AM   #6
Kryster
Registered Users

My Mood:

good morning.

that's too cute about a shadow on the wall

I heard the ground hog did see his shadow and we are in for 6 more wks of winter. on the other hand where I live- that's a given. that is the hardest thing I find about winter here- the length. I'm originally from Vancouver, BC where winter starts in december and is over by february. I moved to Quebec- winter starts oct/nov and can last til May sometimes. drives me nutz.

I saw the DR yesterday. I think my doc just has 0 time. I had the stress B test done and then she checked my cervix without mentioning what she was doing. I've had some light bleeding since then which I hear is normal.

my hips hurt, my back hurts- is it so terrible if i'm thinking i've had enough and i'm 35 wks??

I finally gave in and bought snappis and then read a whole post about ppl worrying about hurting their boys parts with the snappi.

Last edited by Kryster; 02-03-2009 at 07:10 AM.
Kryster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:20 AM   #7
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Girls I'm babysitting today.....so I'm getting to try all my newborn fluff early hehe

He is about 7 weeks old and weighs about 8 lbs....so far I hate infant prefolds...too big and the preemie's are way too small. Woollybottoms are tight in the waist and miles too long in the feet...

Woudl you believe that I don't have even one of mine to try :bang:
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:22 AM   #8
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

morning!

so i think i'm going to quit school ....

I have my first prenatal appointment in the US tomorrow -

wotb: sandy under crocheted monster butt longies

Kryster my boys have been using snappis for a combined more than 3 years not counting double time for when they both were - never been an issue here and supposedly one of them has the nickname the trunk from his uncle for a reason

So just wanted to check in - make my anouncements and say helloooooo
Old 02-03-2009, 07:30 AM   #9
mom2piddle
Registered Users
seller

morning! Just checking in before work today....we had 2 buses this morning

Olivia, nice pinning job!

Shirley~ I feel ya on the shadow thing! My 5yo sees scary monsters at the window at night...and then gets the other 2 worked up as they all share a room...they have become wise to her though and always yell for her to go back to sleep...The girls room is on the second floor and there is a large tree not too far from my house...so she sees the shadow of the branches or leaves blowing in the wind...one night it was ants on the window...they apparently make monster shaped shadows

Ans yes for those that asked...the Groundhog did see his shadow and we are in for 6 more weeks of winter...I live in the land of the seasons so I already knew that we were not done with the winter yet...last night it snowed, today they are calling for snow, tomm they are calling for snow...so far we had a dusting and everything that melted Sunday and monday morning isnow frozen oh,well.

WOTB: trifolded UB prem prefold in a Seaspray blue colored PUL cover under reg clothes...for daycare...I'm not sure yet...probably trifolded prefolds and covers as the daycare diapers are in the dryer...I fell asleep last night before putting them in there
Old 02-03-2009, 07:31 AM   #10
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrapy View Post
morning!

so i think i'm going to quit school ....

I have my first prenatal appointment in the US tomorrow -

wotb: sandy under crocheted monster butt longies

Kryster my boys have been using snappis for a combined more than 3 years not counting double time for when they both were - never been an issue here and supposedly one of them has the nickname the trunk from his uncle for a reason

So just wanted to check in - make my anouncements and say helloooooo
so sorry about school-are u a student or teacher?
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote