Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2009, 05:27 AM   #1
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
BSRB Tootin' Good Tuesday

Okay once again I am up. I am a very sleep deprived mama right now. Roan must have his day and nights confused! He sleeps so peacefully all day long! AND i mean ALLL day long. Then starting around 11pm he wants to nurse nurse nurse..well more comfort nursing than anything. Then he cries inconsolably for about 30 mins on and off trying to fall asleep. Finally he sleeps and at 1am he's up again! Took 30mins til he would go back to sleep. Then up again at 3am! And again at 4.30am and 5.45am.

I was soo good. i did not even think twice about buying any of the relist yesterday. see i am sticking to my word about being on the wagon. Then i saw the previews and I think i might want that barrel of monkeys print. Ryder looooves monkeys (as do i). He has a monkey doll that he carries with him EVERYWHERE and sleeps with. We had to go to babiesrus to buy a backup just in case he were to lose his somehow.

I filed my taxes yesterday too. I e-filed this year. I figured with the car breaking down last night (our car no longer goes in reverse ) and me being on an unpaid maternity leave..we could use the money ASAP. They say i should have my refund in 2wks. Here's hoping!

Advertisement

Old 02-03-2009, 05:32 AM   #2
ashpd2006
It's the heart that matters more
seller

My Mood:
Re: BSRB Tootin' Good Tuesday

Oh Tana, I am ss little Roan is keeping you up all night. AJ was the same exact way...he slept all day long and as soon as we were ready for bed...time to PARTY

We E-filed our taxes on Saturday....It told us by 2/14 it should be in our account....although I don't expect the government to move that fast
Old 02-03-2009, 05:53 AM   #3
pennybelly
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

good morning.

ss tana about you being up all night. we're 'sort of' on our way out of it but it has been off to a rocky start. penny is 8 months old! I hope something gives so you can get some rest.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:56 AM   #4
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi, ladies! Tana told me about this thread. I'm a newbie trying to get some BSRB for one of my twins with sensitive skin. Like I told her, I always miss the stockings, but I'm going to try again this week. I bought 2 FSOT, and I need more since I have to double stash.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:09 AM   #5
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh no Tana that sounds dreadful!

Does he sleep okay during the day usually?

I only ask because my DS had reflux and I never knew it until he outgrew it...and that is pretty much how he acted at night too..he would comfort nurse then scream because it upset the acid in his stomach and then he would finally sleep only to wake shortly after to comfort nurse again because of the acid rebound...

I hope you can sleep soon!
Old 02-03-2009, 06:12 AM   #6
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would have been able to sleep last night if it weren't for my stupid dreams.

I had a horrible dream about going to war and I was living in my house grew up in and a bomb dropped in the road on the yellow line (only about 150 feet from the house) and somehow we made it through that but had to run into the woods up a huge hill and still got caught by whomever was bombing us...it gets a little foggy...that dream woke me up at 3 and I couldn't go back to sleep for a long time because my mind kept racing

Then at 4:30 I woke up from a dream that I was eating inedible things and that my stomach kept hurting so I went to the Dr to find that I had some disorder where I would eat things and they did some sorta color X-ray and found a huge cat toy and a snow globe among other things in my intestines and that while they weren't looking I ate the medicine cup from the medicine they gave me....

Very odd night.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:53 AM   #7
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning all! The verdict is in . . . weaning is real!!! Juliana woke up last night and after 5 minutes of crying, she was just as worked up as ever, so I went in her room and held her for a few minutes and did kissy face to her and rocked her, and she was drifting off during that, then she really went back to sleep as soon as I put her in her crib. I feared that the weaning wasn't really for real because we hadn't faced a night waking without boobies yet, but now we have and it was fine! I am SO relieved. I think my milk is really going away anyway.

I am a wool stalking fool right now. Now that I've gotten the idea into my head that I must have scrappies and goldfish wool, I can't rest until I find it. And . . . you can add a rainbow colorway to that list too. I found a skirty on here last night that I am just over, but it's too small for J. It's the most vibrant rainbow yarn I've ever seen. That's what I want

It's snowing here AGAIN today so I don't know if me and the kids will get out of the house, but the plan is to try!

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:30 AM   #8
MegsMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning ladies. DD woke up last night screaming and wouldn't stop. I got her out of her crib and she laid on the floor screaming. She wouldn't let me hold her. After 15 mins., she snapped out of it and went back to sleep. Can they have night terrors at 15months????

Well, I need to stop buying wool..I bought DD 2 pairs of shorts and have some capris in the works. And it is only Feb. and snowing here. Oh, well gotta get ready for spring right

Well, off to file invoices - fun fun
Old 02-03-2009, 07:43 AM   #9
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

dont you hate when you have a nice long reply typed up and you hit the back button by accident. ;[ now i gotta try to remember what the heck i typed.

shannon..roan sleeps very well through the day and i'm thinking i might have to take some naps with him soon if this night thing keeps up. as for the acid reflux..hmm maybe he does have that. cause he'll comfort nurse for like a minute and then pull away screaming. then a few mins later he'll settle down and fall asleep and when i try to move him into this moses basket he wakes up crying and we repeat vicious cycle over. what are some remedies for acid reflux?

jenn..so glad the weaning has gone well! i think it helps a lot when your milk kind of goes down bc then nursing isn't satisfying to them..atleast that was the way it was for ryder and he just self weaned himself off the boobies when there wasn't enough milk to keep him content. haha. and on the rainbow yarn...there is suppose to be a laines magnifiques coop on DS soon and i think her playtime colorway is a cute rainbow. not sure if it's vibrant enough for you though..but you should look into it if you'd like.

http://google.com/~lainesma/gallery/index.php?id=81

hopefully this isn't considered spam. ;X

and allison welcome! glad you're joining us. i am down to help you stalk this thursday if i am at the computer. pm me on thursday with what you may be interested in.

ok i need to go yell at Ryder b/c he keeps trying to climb over the sofa and i'm afraid he's going to go over it and land on his head on the other side. this boy i swear does not listen to a thing i say..and i know he understands too!
Old 02-03-2009, 07:55 AM   #10
Greenbabybottoms
Registered Users
seller
seller

Can I join this crowd too? I just discovered bsrb about 4 weeks ago and have been lucky enough to get 2 at each of the two stockings I hit up. So that gives me 4. I'm hoping to sell some of my other diapers to fund some more because my husband has put me on a diaper freeze.
Greenbabybottoms is offline   Reply With Quote