Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-19-2009, 07:45 AM   #1
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
SBish Thursday- where are you guys?:)

I'm not good with titles! lol!! I'm excited! my m/l teal shorts, double layer organic soaker and doublers should be here today!!!! happy fluffy day to me! anyone else expecting anything today? i'm also HOPEFULLY getting 2 bamboo prefolds and the PB&E shorties i ordered!!!

Advertisement

Old 02-19-2009, 07:53 AM   #2
FinnegansMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: SBish Thursday- where are you guys?:)

I have 2 large soakers from the website coming to me but now I think I need mediums for ds2. Ugg. But I did try the "magic" diapers overnight on my 2 boys and they were great. I can't believe how soft they are and I love the elastic in the front and rise in the front as well. I must have more of these asap.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:25 AM   #3
elephantine
Registered Users
seller
seller

I was looking for the sbish thread earlier this morning, but didn't want to start one since I did it yesterday.

I had a dream about the seconds sale last night! haha I got like three pairs of pants lol but it was set up like a yard sale in a parking lot... weird.

Let us know how you like the pb&e shorties when you get them... I am curious as well!
elephantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:32 AM   #4
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i'm excited for the seconds sale too! i hope i can catch it!!!! i was hitching myself firmly to the wagon after all the buying i've been doing lately--but i just might jump off for that! lol! i'll let you guys know about the pb&e -- if they are anything like the pair of longies i got from FSOT from them they will be great!
Old 02-19-2009, 08:39 AM   #5
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mms1972 View Post
I'm not good with titles! lol!! I'm excited! my m/l teal shorts, double layer organic soaker and doublers should be here today!!!! happy fluffy day to me! anyone else expecting anything today? i'm also HOPEFULLY getting 2 bamboo prefolds and the PB&E shorties i ordered!!!
I'm bad at titles, too. I'm not expecting any Sbish, just a Scuttlebutt diaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnegansMom View Post
I have 2 large soakers from the website coming to me but now I think I need mediums for ds2. Ugg. But I did try the "magic" diapers overnight on my 2 boys and they were great. I can't believe how soft they are and I love the elastic in the front and rise in the front as well. I must have more of these asap.
I need more ASAP, too! I have 4 coming from the coop, but I want them noooooww...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantine View Post
I was looking for the sbish thread earlier this morning, but didn't want to start one since I did it yesterday.

I had a dream about the seconds sale last night! haha I got like three pairs of pants lol but it was set up like a yard sale in a parking lot... weird.

Let us know how you like the pb&e shorties when you get them... I am curious as well!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who dreams about Sbish!

My soakers and karate pants are still drying. I may wait until this weekend when I'm off work to start using it so I can fully evaluate and appreciate it.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:52 AM   #6
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We used our magic diaper last night. I need to practice on just where to fold the doublers for DD. It's soo soft though. She totally super soaked the thing. lol

I really need to get the soaker lanolized today.

Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:46 AM   #7
spencebabie
Registered Users
seller

hi ladies!!
My stuff should be here today too! i am just hoping they fit- otherwise i think i will have to exchange it for the a different size- at least there are still a few things on the site!
If anyone hears more about the 2nds sale would someone PM me? I will be at work today and no computer-
SO how is everyones morning going?
I just got dd down for a nap so I could jump in the shower and get ready for work. just wanted to say hi!
spencebabie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:00 AM   #8
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencebabie View Post
hi ladies!!
My stuff should be here today too! i am just hoping they fit- otherwise i think i will have to exchange it for the a different size- at least there are still a few things on the site!
If anyone hears more about the 2nds sale would someone PM me? I will be at work today and no computer-
SO how is everyones morning going?
I just got dd down for a nap so I could jump in the shower and get ready for work. just wanted to say hi!
I will keep you posted.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:12 AM   #9
ForCryingOutLoud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi.
I am trying to stay off the computer The mornings go so much more smoothly when I have 100% of attention on the kids. Less fighting, less crying and ect.
They are all asleep but my oldest and he is coloring quietly.

I am getting a pair of cerise longies hopefully tomorrow or Saturday. I love having sbish in state!

I really hope to check the seconds sale. I like to get 2 pairs of shorties for the summer and actually be done wool shopping and just hope on the wagon. I hope she doesn't come out with something spectacular or I will be in trouble.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:13 AM   #10
I Smile Because Of Them
Registered Users
seller

Location: I'm only passing through here as my real home is in Heaven!
My Mood:

I just got my shipping notice for my tote and karate pants.