Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-09-2009, 10:11 PM   #101
Rebeldream
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Any Muttaqin Mamas still around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma2Mimi07 View Post
Thank you Momma!! I think I may enter one of the 2 where she is in her bed with her "blankie" for the photo contest next month... But I still have 2 weeks so I may try and see If I can get some better shots, She layed SO good for me!
I love the second bed-with-blankie shot. What a sweetheart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma2Mimi07 View Post
Oh and We'll play the game tomorrow! Should be fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyMamaof3 View Post
I wanna play LOL!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsmommy View Post
I'm in for the game tomorrow.
Yay! I'll go start a new thread so it'll be easier to keep track of. Come save a spot and start first thing tomorrow! (We don't typically get up around here until after 10am, so I'll be getting a late start compared to any of you east-coasters!)

Advertisement

Swagbucks Pre-PL'ing Diaper Stash My Love of Cloth Rebel MCloth Tutorial
Rebeldream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:28 AM   #102
fergiesgirl86
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i have found and Eeyore mutt. this makes me the uber of happy. told hubs about it and he said "sounds good" so that's permission to buy right?? it's not a 3sr, but that's ok as it's EUC and should fit DD perfectly.

dipes are in the wash now. almost every mutt was dirty. the other i was saving until after a poop.

DD vomited 3x last night. i'm pretty sure it's teeth, as she had no other symptoms (other than gnawing hard core on her hands) and i've seen the stomach teeth white under the gums for about 2 weeks now. must be getting to the point of no return. so she threw up in the LR twice, then on her AND our bed, so we slept on the air matress in the 2nd bedroom. if slept is what you call what i did. i snuggled DD, then she turned upside down in her sleep, there was NO way i was waking a baby up that had just been vomiting and awake 3hrs past her bed time. so i "rested" with baby feet in my nose jammed against the wall because she wanted to be RIGHT there next to me for all of 2.5hrs. so hubs got a good nights sleep as he has slept thru an earthquake (and quite a few near tornadoes) and had a good 80% of a queen size bed. *le sigh*

thanks for reading my rant if you did.

the good news is

i'm getting an Eeyore mutt (and a mickey in the clouds mutt). i'll be PPing the mama as soon as she PMs me her PP addy. w00t. i'll concentrate on that, eh?
Old 02-10-2009, 01:15 PM   #103
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

AWW Joanna! I hope tonight goes better! and CONGRATS on your eeyore diaper!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #104
Rebeldream
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Chasity, how did the TIAN work for you?

Joanna, I'm sorry to hear about the rough night. Poor Mama & Baby! Yay for the Eeyore Mutt, though! How exciting!

Old 02-10-2009, 01:43 PM   #105
snappysara
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hugs Joanna!
I am still waiting on a 'replacement' diaper from Michelle. I feel it should have been here today. It has been weeks.
I need a fix.
snappysara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:00 PM   #106
fergiesgirl86
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

abbi ran outside after her friend, i babysit a few days a month for a mama friend of mine. starts at five. she was in a fleece jacket (because she insisted she needed a jacket earlier), tshirt, socks, and shoes. and her pink camo mutt.

she chased friend up and down the sidewalk in only her diaper butt. so cute. she didn't match, her jacket is purple stripes and the camo, is well, camo. but she had a blast running up and down the sidewalk for a bit.

little chilly for pantlessness right now though. couldn't get to her quick enough, luckily the mama friend was outside and made sure she was safe.

i have a butt load of laundry to do. because of the sickness last night, you know how that goes. makes 2 weeks worth of sheets and blankets in 1 night. i've been working on it between cranky fits and short power naps today. hubs is going to be home soon though! he's taking my broken dryer to the recycle place now. had to get a new dryer, so we got the washer that was HE and matched it since we had to buy anyways.

thanks for the warm wishes
Old 02-10-2009, 02:57 PM   #107
k8secondo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My ODS has been sick too! No fun! I thought he was better since he hadn't thrown up since Sunday, so I sent him to preschool and he had a major diarreaha (sp?) accident there. I felt so bad because the teacher had to clean it up! So embarressing!

Chasity- Did the BSRB TIAN work for you?? We've been using them for about a week now under fleece or wool and we've had no leaks!! It's amazing! DS usually leaks out of nightime uber-absorbant sposies, so this is a major breakthrough for us!

I'm off to get caught up in the game!!

k8secondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:21 PM   #108
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I LOVE the TIANS... It was great! Mia woke up soaked, but not Drippy which is my usual complaint! So it was a success I think after a couple more washes they will be more absorbant and so will work even better! But all in all an awesome diaper and worth every penny!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:32 PM   #109
Rebeldream
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sara, what replacement dipe are you waiting on? What happened?

Joanna, that's so cute about your DD running around with just a diaper bum. My DS escaped out in the back today while DH was blasting out his CPU. DS was only wearing a Mutt and shoes and it was pretty chilly, but he was having so much fun running around and laughing I didn't have the heart to stop him and put a jacket on him. We were only out about 10 minutes, but by the time we went in his little nose was beet red. LOL!

Kate, I'm sorry to hear about your DS not feeling well, that sucks big time!

That's neat to hear that the TIANs work so well for you guys!

I finally got my custom order of Foilers today. They are so flippin' cool! I'll put up pics shortly if anyone's interested. I got my table towels a few days ago, too, so now all I'm waiting on is my stove wet bags from Jordan!

Oh, and I got my M SS Dragons Mutt and a DC of Old Blue Ooga. Haven't tried the dipe yet but I'm praying it fits!

Thanks for playing the game with me yesterday, it was fun!

Last edited by Rebeldream; 02-11-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:45 PM   #110
fergiesgirl86
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

teething diahrrea today. another fun night last night. we did NOT manage to get a clear sex reading at the U/S today. actually the whold experience sucked so bad. she was pushing us in and out so fast, the tech didn't answer any of the questions to any sort of real answer. she stated the baby was measuring big, so of course the next question is what is the average. she didn't know the average. so then how can you know baby is measuring big?? and it all was like that. therefore MAJORLY bummed again.

the girl i baby sit was such a pain as well, because i had to take her with us. makes me insane at times. she for some reason she thinks she HAS to act like a wild maniac being a pain all of the time in order to get attention.

since we were out so much today i didn't nurse DD at all, so my boobs hurt hardcore. she leaked out of a g with the teething diarrhea poo that was runnier than BF poo. think that was possible? yes, it is.