Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-05-2009, 11:51 AM   #11
Danielle Pinkel
Registered Users
Location: We live in Virginia Beach, and we're from the midwest.
My Mood:
Re: to you mamas of more than one who have had your babies...

im pg with #3 and have been noticing this too. My almost 4 year old is too smart and sassy for her own good, my almost 2 year old can be the sweetest thing-or he will throw everything, and he doesn't really talk so sometimes that frustrates him or me! Realizing that I am a terrible arguer/fighter, and that the only people I feel comfortable yelling at are my two LO's, has helped, because they are the 2 that deserve it least (lol, well maybe most, but that isn't their fault, kids are curious, and see where they can 'push'). Anyway, hopefully when these new beans are here our patience and gentleness will return

Danielle: married to Aaron *10.29.2004*. SAHM to Lilyahna Mae *02.08.2005* and Memphis Cole *04.27.2007*! IT'S A GIRL! Juliette Lucia born *05.16.2009*
My WAHM clothes! Piddle Poddles FSOT TheBlog
Danielle Pinkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:06 PM   #12
Mother Lover
Registered Users
Formerly: Mirandom
My Mood:

My older 2 get on my nerves. They bicker at each other like old women so that doesn't help. My little girl chihuahua gets on my nerves now too. It's all pregnancy related in my mind.
Won't be me @ if we were in the middle of anything.
Mother Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #13
Registered Users
Formerly: mama22boys
My Mood:

I felt that way probably the last 6 weeks of my last pregnancy. I just felt so big and it was hard for me to get up and down off the floor and keep up with my kids. We didn't play out in front of our house most of my pregnancy, because I couldn't catch my toddler if he ran away. I also would get irritable and cranky. Now, I am okay and pretty much back to normal and find that I miss my boys, because I am so tied up with the baby.
Melissa , Wife to M (6/10/95) Catholic Homeschooling Mama to Ooga (5/15) , Pookie (02/13) & Chickie (8/20)
happysahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:06 AM   #14
Registered Users
My Mood:

it's normal and I have not regained my patience. Might have something to do with the fact that even now, 14 months postpartum, the babe still nurses three times a night. I give up! I'm never sleeping again at this rate. Oh yeah, and 2.5 yr old gets up EVERY NIGHT and comes down and has to be taken back to bed. If we let him stay, he won't go back to sleep grrr. So I'm up four times a night still. I try to not feel like a crappy mom but sometimes it's just BAD. I have to remember to eat when I start to feel snappish, it always helps.
Super busy mama to superkids, wifey to Hot Army Man, and trying to de-stash before PCS!
Robeez, NIP for $21ppd... Boy and Girl, sizes 0-24m!
MammaBx3! is offline   Reply With Quote