Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 07:31 AM   #21
MommyScott's Avatar
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,803
My Mood:
Re: Back To Basics--Wiggedy-Whack Wednesday

cheryl your kiddos are so precious! I love our rocker I need a bouncy with a toy bar though... we lost ours

Advertisement

__________________
Christina, wife to Nate, mommy to 9 and a bun in the oven.

God hasn't called me to be successful. He's called me to be faithful. - Mother Teresa
MommyScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:33 AM   #22
MommyScott's Avatar
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,803
My Mood:
Re: Back To Basics--Wiggedy-Whack Wednesday

oh I also wanted to share, I've opened up both of my customs threads again so fun! I've missed dyeing diapers
__________________
Christina, wife to Nate, mommy to 9 and a bun in the oven.

God hasn't called me to be successful. He's called me to be faithful. - Mother Teresa
MommyScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:33 AM   #23
MommyScott's Avatar
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,803
My Mood:
Re: Back To Basics--Wiggedy-Whack Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck2boys1girl View Post
praying for her...hopefully she just needs a little break away to think



I can't wait....I have missed you



YOur family is adorable....

I will be here and out today...I'm needing to take pictures today to send to customers so I will be back sometime with pics
__________________
Christina, wife to Nate, mommy to 9 and a bun in the oven.

God hasn't called me to be successful. He's called me to be faithful. - Mother Teresa
MommyScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:39 AM   #24
Bumstoppers's Avatar
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In the middle of nowhere in IL
Posts: 25,332
My Mood:
Re: Back To Basics--Wiggedy-Whack Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyScott View Post
oh I also wanted to share, I've opened up both of my customs threads again so fun! I've missed dyeing diapers
I yearn to do this again.....but I have no idea how to tie dye and never did buy any dye.....maybe someday....
__________________
Becky Mom to Dawson 13 Hailey 10 Blake 6 Baby Brooke 2 Fabric gallery
Bumstoppers One size fitteds, ai2's and extended wear fitteds stocking Extras on etsy
Stocking today http://hyenacart.com/bittyfluff/st/2...imono-Skittle-
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:40 AM   #25
RebeccaMomof3's Avatar
RebeccaMomof3
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,430
My Mood:
Re: Back To Basics--Wiggedy-Whack Wednesday

do any of our b2b mamas make fleece car seat ponchos?
__________________
REBECCA Mom to Z (8) S(6) and B (17 months)I am usually
*ISO PREEMIE PFs!*
RebeccaMomof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:43 AM   #26
RebeccaMomof3's Avatar
RebeccaMomof3
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,430
My Mood:
Re: Back To Basics--Wiggedy-Whack Wednesday

mommyscott the pic is

yay on the customs! Next time if you are fsot-ing any preemie pfs you need to pm me....seriously
__________________
REBECCA Mom to Z (8) S(6) and B (17 months)I am usually
*ISO PREEMIE PFs!*
RebeccaMomof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:51 AM   #27
MommyScott's Avatar
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,803
My Mood:
Re: Back To Basics--Wiggedy-Whack Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebeccaMomof3 View Post
mommyscott the pic is

yay on the customs! Next time if you are fsot-ing any preemie pfs you need to pm me....seriously

will do!
__________________
Christina, wife to Nate, mommy to 9 and a bun in the oven.

God hasn't called me to be successful. He's called me to be faithful. - Mother Teresa
MommyScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:16 AM   #28
TJR2119
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 11,866
My Mood:
Re: Back To Basics--Wiggedy-Whack Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by maman08 View Post
Hi B2B mamas. I probably won't be on much today...family crisis going on and I'm really pretty depressed about the whole thing. Apparently my sister's having a harder time than any of us knew dealing with med school, and walked out on her husband yesterday. We talked to him at like 4 in the afternoon his time and he had no idea where she had gone, when or if she was coming back, and where she was going to spend the night. She's not responding to my mom's text messages or my e-mails. Her DH says she's now taking Zanax, Zoloft, and Aderol (sp?) and has been sleeping like 2 hours a night for weeks now. He's devastated, and none of us had any idea it had gotten this bad, as she hasn't said anything to us and had forbidden him to talk to his family, their friends, or any of us about it. I don't know what to do.
I hope everything turns out ok mama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyScott View Post
morning ladies!! I Think I can chatter today



Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
Lookit that nekkid little cutie! We have that same FP rocker. Actually we have three, but two went to live with grandma. That's the best model, the "improvements" they have made with each generation makes it progressively worse:
I have a FP rocker too (the one that says elephant friends).

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissamomof3girls View Post
My 2 year-old just discovered some stubble on my ankle and asked me to go shave it in the tubby
TJR2119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:17 AM   #29
Bethannp's Avatar
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 21,779
My Mood:
Re: Back To Basics--Wiggedy-Whack Wednesday

Morning. We were going to go to playgroup today, but they decided to meet up at a mall play place and all I see when I look at those places is germs germs germs. So we're not going. It's just more than my anxiety can handle. I can't wait for it to get warm so we can meet up at parks and outdoors places. So today I have the regular housework of cleaning the kitchen and doing laundry and I'm also going to work on knitting.

From yesterday's thread: Levi isn't untying longies yet, but I do have one pair I made that I just did the waist extra small, sometimes they get a little droopy but they stay up pretty well.

If I'm remembering correctly from beauty school, the natural ph of skin is 5.5-6.5. I'm sure that the ph of my water is much too high due to all of the lyme, but I'm hesitant to add vinegar because of all the warnings agains vinegar in hard water

Quote:
Originally Posted by maman08 View Post
Hi B2B mamas. I probably won't be on much today...family crisis going on and I'm really pretty depressed about the whole thing. Apparently my sister's having a harder time than any of us knew dealing with med school, and walked out on her husband yesterday. We talked to him at like 4 in the afternoon his time and he had no idea where she had gone, when or if she was coming back, and where she was going to spend the night. She's not responding to my mom's text messages or my e-mails. Her DH says she's now taking Zanax, Zoloft, and Aderol (sp?) and has been sleeping like 2 hours a night for weeks now. He's devastated, and none of us had any idea it had gotten this bad, as she hasn't said anything to us and had forbidden him to talk to his family, their friends, or any of us about it. I don't know what to do.
I hope everything turns out ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyScott View Post
morning ladies!! I Think I can chatter today

WB!
__________________
Beth, wife to Matt 11-25-06, mommy to Levi Allen 11-23-07 and Waylon Fenimore, My VBAC baby 09-17-09 My Gallery. I would love to dye something for you! PM for details. Major Yarn Destash!!!!!!
Bethannp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:25 AM   #30
melissamomof3girls's Avatar
melissamomof3girls
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,891
My Mood:
Re: Back To Basics--Wiggedy-Whack Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethannp View Post
Morning. We were going to go to playgroup today, but they decided to meet up at a mall play place and all I see when I look at those places is germs germs germs. So we're not going. It's just more than my anxiety can handle. I can't wait for it to get warm so we can meet up at parks and outdoors places. So today I have the regular housework of cleaning the kitchen and doing laundry and I'm also going to work on knitting.
I know EXACTLY what you mean here! I never let my kids go into the play area at our mall. Germs are my first reason, but my other is because there's always big kids in there running around crazy who shouldn't be in there.

Plus, I found poop in there once and that was the LAST time we went in there!
__________________
Redeemed, stay-at-home, homeschooling mommy to 5
melissamomof3girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.