Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-04-2009, 07:31 AM   #21
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Back To Basics--Wiggedy-Whack Wednesday

cheryl your kiddos are so precious! I love our rocker I need a bouncy with a toy bar though... we lost ours

Advertisement

God hasn't called me to be successful. He's called me to be faithful. - Mother Teresa
MommyScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:33 AM   #22
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oh I also wanted to share, I've opened up both of my customs threads again so fun! I've missed dyeing diapers

God hasn't called me to be successful. He's called me to be faithful. - Mother Teresa
Old 02-04-2009, 07:33 AM   #23
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck2boys1girl View Post
praying for her...hopefully she just needs a little break away to think

I can't wait....I have missed you

YOur family is adorable....

I will be here and out today...I'm needing to take pictures today to send to customers so I will be back sometime with pics

Old 02-04-2009, 07:39 AM   #24
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyScott View Post
oh I also wanted to share, I've opened up both of my customs threads again so fun! I've missed dyeing diapers
I yearn to do this again.....but I have no idea how to tie dye and never did buy any dye.....maybe someday....
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:40 AM   #25
RebeccaMomof3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

do any of our b2b mamas make fleece car seat ponchos?
Old 02-04-2009, 07:43 AM   #26
RebeccaMomof3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

mommyscott the pic is

yay on the customs! Next time if you are fsot-ing any preemie pfs you need to pm me....seriously
Old 02-04-2009, 07:51 AM   #27
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebeccaMomof3 View Post
mommyscott the pic is

yay on the customs! Next time if you are fsot-ing any preemie pfs you need to pm me....seriously

will do!

Old 02-04-2009, 08:16 AM   #28
TJR2119
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maman08 View Post
Hi B2B mamas. I probably won't be on much today...family crisis going on and I'm really pretty depressed about the whole thing. Apparently my sister's having a harder time than any of us knew dealing with med school, and walked out on her husband yesterday. We talked to him at like 4 in the afternoon his time and he had no idea where she had gone, when or if she was coming back, and where she was going to spend the night. She's not responding to my mom's text messages or my e-mails. Her DH says she's now taking Zanax, Zoloft, and Aderol (sp?) and has been sleeping like 2 hours a night for weeks now. He's devastated, and none of us had any idea it had gotten this bad, as she hasn't said anything to us and had forbidden him to talk to his family, their friends, or any of us about it. I don't know what to do.
I hope everything turns out ok mama!

Quote:
morning ladies!! I Think I can chatter today

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
Lookit that nekkid little cutie! We have that same FP rocker. Actually we have three, but two went to live with grandma. That's the best model, the "improvements" they have made with each generation makes it progressively worse:
I have a FP rocker too (the one that says elephant friends).

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissamomof3girls View Post
My 2 year-old just discovered some stubble on my ankle and asked me to go shave it in the tubby
TJR2119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:17 AM   #29
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning. We were going to go to playgroup today, but they decided to meet up at a mall play place and all I see when I look at those places is germs germs germs. So we're not going. It's just more than my anxiety can handle. I can't wait for it to get warm so we can meet up at parks and outdoors places. So today I have the regular housework of cleaning the kitchen and doing laundry and I'm also going to work on knitting.

From yesterday's thread: Levi isn't untying longies yet, but I do have one pair I made that I just did the waist extra small, sometimes they get a little droopy but they stay up pretty well.

If I'm remembering correctly from beauty school, the natural ph of skin is 5.5-6.5. I'm sure that the ph of my water is much too high due to all of the lyme, but I'm hesitant to add vinegar because of all the warnings agains vinegar in hard water

Quote:
Originally Posted by maman08 View Post
Hi B2B mamas. I probably won't be on much today...family crisis going on and I'm really pretty depressed about the whole thing. Apparently my sister's having a harder time than any of us knew dealing with med school, and walked out on her husband yesterday. We talked to him at like 4 in the afternoon his time and he had no idea where she had gone, when or if she was coming back, and where she was going to spend the night. She's not responding to my mom's text messages or my e-mails. Her DH says she's now taking Zanax, Zoloft, and Aderol (sp?) and has been sleeping like 2 hours a night for weeks now. He's devastated, and none of us had any idea it had gotten this bad, as she hasn't said anything to us and had forbidden him to talk to his family, their friends, or any of us about it. I don't know what to do.
I hope everything turns out ok.

Quote:
morning ladies!! I Think I can chatter today

WB!
Old 02-04-2009, 08:25 AM   #30
melissamomof3girls
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethannp View Post
Morning. We were going to go to playgroup today, but they decided to meet up at a mall play place and all I see when I look at those places is germs germs germs. So we're not going. It's just more than my anxiety can handle. I can't wait for it to get warm so we can meet up at parks and outdoors places. So today I have the regular housework of cleaning the kitchen and doing laundry and I'm also going to work on knitting.
I know EXACTLY what you mean here! I never let my kids go into the play area at our mall. Germs are my first reason, but my other is because there's always big kids in there running around crazy who shouldn't be in there.

Plus, I found poop in there once and that was the LAST time we went in there!