Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-04-2009, 07:59 AM   #11
HGrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Why Am I Awake BSRB Wednesday

starla- I use an aristocrat wool soaker and just put his pjs over that, and it works awesome, never any wicking...would that maybe work for you?

Advertisement

Old 02-04-2009, 08:05 AM   #12
MegsMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning ladies

Megan - I will help stalk if I am back from lunch

Starla - We use WCW soakers underneath our PJs. They work great!

Well, DD woke up again screaming. I am going to try and put her to bed tonight. Maybe she is missing mama. DH usually does bedtime for DD and I do it for DS. I don't know if that is it, but I am not enjoying my 2:00am scream fest.

All that wool talk was bad. I did sell some to get some PP, but now in talks for a custom. At least it is all for summer. Great to talk shorties when it is 13 here. But, like Diana said yesterday..gets me in the mood and it is supposed to be in the high 50s this weekend. Gotta love Illinois weather.

Okay, off to do a bit of work. Catch up later.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:33 AM   #13
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Starla--Not much help here. C is a super soaker & a belly sleeper, so compression is a huge issue with us. When she sleeps in her fleece PJs, I have to put her in BGs. When she sleeps in her BSRB TIANs, I have her all wooled-up in her Batik Bum onesie under a pair of woolybottom footies. That's the only way she's dry in the morning.

Jaclyn--SS about DD. Perhaps she's having night terrors?? I know a friend of mine's DD went through the same thing around 18mos-2yo.
We are getting the same weird weather you are. We got 6in of snow yesterday, and it's supposed to be 55 degrees by the weekend.

Too lazy to clean off the car & head out...I'll save that for when C is taking a nap. I finally got off my butt to list a few things on FSOT, off to search for more.

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:52 AM   #14
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hello today!

I just read Sara's post from last night in yesterday's thread -- such a cute story about your DH and the diaper change at the airport... I love the "wet plastic" comment and it's sooooooo true!!!

QOTD: I have no freakin' idea what my name would be... and I'd NEVER do exotic dancing so I guess it doesn't matter.

You all need to stop all this wool chatter -- I don't need enabling and neither do many of you. (this is the voice of reason speaking)

ETA: Megan (Starla Megan!) -- we have that same problem with wicking out the top of Logan's Thirsties covers over his night diapers. I haven't come up with a solution other than using polyester pajamas so the whole bed doesn't get wet... or just use a wool soaker instead... I used to use interlock soakers and an aristocrat, those work awesome... lately I've just gotten lazy about washing my wool so I have been using PUL covers (plus it's so much more trim under the jammies.)
Baby #3 coming July 2015

Last edited by carlycurry; 02-04-2009 at 08:55 AM.
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:03 AM   #15
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Exotic Dancer Name Is: Valentina (according to a name generator)

I finished the birth announcement I was working on yesterday. So I sent it off to the printers this morning and should have it hopefully in my hands by Friday. Here is a peek in case anyone was interested.

I am working on finishing the longies I had started while I was in the NICU with Roan. I haven't picked it up since he came home but I just have the two legs to do and graft the gusset. That is my goal for the day..to finish this pair up.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:04 AM   #16
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just some pics to share! It is our second BSRB...the first one is sugar skulls...both are FSOT diapers.

Attack baby...she has figured out how to pull up and I have been her personal jungle gym for a few days now.

And poor sick DS...he just wants to sit and watch TV...so I am letting him. The kid normally doesn't hold still for 5 seconds so this is very odd for him.

Old 02-04-2009, 09:08 AM   #17
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

at night time Ryder is in his bsrb TIAN and some old navy fleece pants over them. We ususally dont have any problems with him leaking out of that. I do want to get a wool interlock soaker for him so I could put him in something other than fleece pjs. We use thirstie covers occassionally under some regular cotton pjs if I get lazy with laundry and have no more fleece pants left. haha and we get wicking at the top trim too! it's annoying so I try not to let it get to that point. must stay on top of laundry.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:09 AM   #18
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hey shannon what size teething necklace is your DD wearing? and great pics! Send them over to joyce ;P
Old 02-04-2009, 09:18 AM   #19
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinjanuary View Post
Exotic Dancer Name Is: Valentina (according to a name generator)

I finished the birth announcement I was working on yesterday. So I sent it off to the printers this morning and should have it hopefully in my hands by Friday. Here is a peek in case anyone was interested.
How adorable! I love it. Are you a graphic designer? My avi is the pic I used on mine.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:21 AM   #20
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Tana -- your birth announcement is gorgeous!!!

Shannon -- Your DD is adorable... I agree, send those pics to Joyce! And I hope your DS feels better soon!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote