Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-04-2009, 07:00 AM   #21
amyruth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wool Wool Baby! Wooly Lovers Wednesday

Sounds like a lot of retail therapy is in order for Dev and Shaine. I hope things go better today.

Molly, beautiful!!

I just got the LO up and now the bedding and his clothes are in the wash. Major sposie failure. I think we will be trying the BGOOS overnight now. It was nasty. I think he's feeling better b/c he ate an egg and asked for more. He's my picky butt and has hardly eaten much the last few days. Oh the joys! LOL

Advertisement

Old 02-04-2009, 07:01 AM   #22
ladybenz
following my heart to the art

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodiejake View Post
can't wait to see it Molly!!!

Look at this!!!
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=662333

Quote:
Originally Posted by devholan View Post
Good morning. Exhausted. I hope today is a better day.
My poor DD just wouldn't go to bed last night. It got to be nearly 12 and no dice. And this was in our bed -- we just bought rails for the sides so she wanted to climb on the rails instead of sleep. Philip and I decided that listening to her cry in her crib for a little while was a better parenting move than letting an overtired 9 month old stay up past midnight, so we did it. It was 40 minutes of torture (for all) but she went to sleep and stayed that way until 5. We'll see what today brings.

Add to that 2 skin biopsies/removals (one on my lip -- not fun), falling on an ice patch while walking the dog and little sleep for several days and I'm wiped out. And to top it off, I got the handspun to behave but discovered I started purling on the wrong side w/ all the distraction so I frogged.

Anyone want to help me shop to start the day better? I desperately need something to organize my knitting needles and accessories.
I hope today goes better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plath View Post
That yarn is so pretty. I want to see pics of the weenie dog! Sounds so cute!

I hate that feeling. I thought I was going to run out of my MM goblin on the shorties I just finished the other day. Luckily I didn't. Hope you don't either!

Morning!

Pics?

Morning everyone. I tried to stay off the computer yesterday because I can't buy anything this week I did manage to get some knitting done though:

Just finished these scrappies:

and I'm now working on these longies:

It's Flamingos from a time to dye.

I had to walk away from the computer to tend to fussy dd so I know I missed a lot of posts since I started this
I love them both!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyJones View Post
Okay... so the house and kids aren't entirely in order. But there is a start to that process.

Dev--sorry you had such a bad night. We've been there!

Here are the monster longies I finished for DD last night. I really love them. I'm still playing w/ the monster face--not sure how I want the eyes to be. But I don't mind these ones. I think it looks more like a dragon than a monster, though. Probably the nostrils. lol

Oh so cute!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaineinok View Post
Good morning. I have had better weeks. My baby girl is sick, and the medicine they gave her made her vomit a ton so i have to call the doc this morning. Then I have an eye condition that is worsening and will have to go to the retina specilist asap. And will most likely have to wean my baby for the treatment.

Considering retail therapy....
http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=66194&vid=749
I hope you and baby girl are both doing better soon.
ladybenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:03 AM   #23
ladybenz

My Mood:

So, I am off to buy a new dishwasher this morning. The appliance store is right next to Joann's. I might have to go be naughty.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:03 AM   #24
kimsansf
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
My poor DD just wouldn't go to bed last night. It got to be nearly 12 and no dice. And this was in our bed -- we just bought rails for the sides so she wanted to climb on the rails instead of sleep. Philip and I decided that listening to her cry in her crib for a little while was a better parenting move than letting an overtired 9 month old stay up past midnight, so we did it. It was 40 minutes of torture (for all) but she went to sleep and stayed that way until 5. We'll see what today brings.

Add to that 2 skin biopsies/removals (one on my lip -- not fun), falling on an ice patch while walking the dog and little sleep for several days and I'm wiped out. And to top it off, I got the handspun to behave but discovered I started purling on the wrong side w/ all the distraction so I frogged.

Anyone want to help me shop to start the day better? I desperately need something to organize my knitting needles and accessories.
Oh mama... I feel your pain. J did that this past weekend and it waas awful.

Now he is sick again and he woke up at 4:15 today.... woot for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plath View Post

Just finished these scrappies:

Oh I love these! and your screen name is one of my favorites on here... lol!

Quote:
Okay... so the house and kids aren't entirely in order. But there is a start to that process.

Dev--sorry you had such a bad night. We've been there!

Here are the monster longies I finished for DD last night. I really love them. I'm still playing w/ the monster face--not sure how I want the eyes to be. But I don't mind these ones. I think it looks more like a dragon than a monster, though. Probably the nostrils. lol

Molly these are freaking awesome!

Kim-san: mama to Jackson 7.17.07 and expecting a Katie-bird 1.17.11
kimsansf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:06 AM   #25
Shaineinok
Registered Users
seller

Quote:

Bad week here too. I can help you shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyruth View Post
Hope to finish up the legs on my Blue Goblin today. They are about 1/2 done - I couldn't put them down last night due to a morbid need to see if I had enough wool. I finally gave up and went to bed though...

No stalking for me tonight, after my big buy yesterday (Ponderosa)!

Looks lik the 3yo might not want to go to preschool today. He was coughing a LOT this morning (the yucky phlegmy cough that my 2yo has). And I think he had a low grade fever last night. So maybe I should keep him home to rest today so he can go in tomorrow? He's hapily singing to his Wiggles CD right now but won't let me dress him.
I probably would keep him home.
Shaineinok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:07 AM   #26
MollyJones
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Shaine, I hope you guys feel better soon.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:14 AM   #27
MollyJones
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

What do you guys think I could do to improve the monster pants?

I think the blue should have been on the top.

I really like them, but I still don't feel like they are perfect enough to sell... and I am trying to work out the design for a customer.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:14 AM   #28
Shaineinok
Registered Users
seller

Thanks y'all. Hoping to still be able to knit after my eye treatment, and read , and drive.
Any tips on gently weaning a 13m old? I know she'll be ok but i usually do more a child led weaning so I feel clueless. Plus i have to get her over this virus to even consider starting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybenz View Post
So, I am off to buy a new dishwasher this morning. The appliance store is right next to Joann's. I might have to go be naughty.
Oh have fun! I love shopping for appliances!

Quote:
Why is thre dress so big? I love that!
I know thats my problem too. It needs to be a 24m to be perfect.
Shaineinok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:14 AM   #29
ladybenz

My Mood:

I am determined to finish my bolero this week...

and I am attempting to dye some yarn this morning and I can already tell it's not going to turn out the way I had hoped. Oh well. I'm sure i'll think of something to use it for.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:14 AM   #30
kmwell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

morning. My WIP is getting bigger

Dev!

Molly...awesome monster booty!

Awesome scrappies up there too!

Super proud and grateful SAHM to 4