Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-05-2009, 12:53 AM   #841
luvmykeikis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wool Wool Baby! Wooly Lovers Wednesday

I am here in the pattern...Can anyone answer my bolded questions? TIA

Work first set of short rows
K 16 stitches, turn. (Does this mean turn around to back side?)
Wrong side facing: yo, purl back to marker (where was I supposed to put the marker?) and continue, p 16 stitches, turn.
Right side facing: yo, 32,

Advertisement

Old 02-05-2009, 01:12 AM   #842
joanna19
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaddon View Post
I realized I hadn't shared my recent FO's
Evangaline mittens on Dream in Color Classy

Mittens for the boys w/ Peace fleece. Sorry one was MIA for the pic

I tried to get a pic of my WIP, but the light wasn't cooperating in my house. Maybe now that the sun is down I can snap one...
WOW, i love those Evangeline gloves!!! wantwantwant. how hard would this be for a newb to knit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtomy4 View Post
HEy Jo did you get your scarf problem fixed??
yeah i went to the lys. i know what you meant, but i was scared of wrecking it further. they took it and went two rows back to fix. i love the women there, they always look like they are having a riot working in that shop. i always seem to have anni in longies when i go there and they always ooh and ahh over them. And they love all the hc yarn too.

so a I am just a knittling away here. how are you tammy?

oh our cat has to have surgery tomorrow for a feeding tube. he has not eaten in almost a week. force feeding him now, but not eating anything on his own. he does in fact have the same thing our other cat had - fatty liver which is a bi-product of not eating. Whatever makes them not eat is a total mystery. The body metabolizes fat and the liver can't take it (if I am correct here) - so the liver gets damaged or could get damaged. luckily his fever went down and he has no jaundice (or other cat was extremely jaundice. so here we go again - the feeding tube. ugh, poor kitty. i hated the feeding tube.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:44 AM   #843
Fairyblue
Registered Users
Formely: aidan_madisons_mom
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraDee View Post
AGREED!! I bugs me when I have to do another type of Short Row for Scrappys or Linen Stitch... as japanese are my favorite... I have my set of 6 clipon stitch markers in sets just for this purpose

So pretty - I think I want to try all of TIG colorways... they are just so wonderful

Okay that so deserves an explaination
LOL there is a boob pattern on Ravelry that I knit for a friend who is a lactation nurse and she uses it to show how to BF. Another friend wants one just because so I told her i would knit her one. I hate knitting flat so I have been playing around with a few patterns and finally got it right. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtomy4 View Post
Would it fit Bella
probably... it's boyish though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmykeikis View Post
I am here in the pattern...Can anyone answer my bolded questions? TIA

Work first set of short rows
K 16 stitches, turn. (Does this mean turn around to back side?)
Wrong side facing: yo, purl back to marker (where was I supposed to put the marker?) and continue, p 16 stitches, turn.
Right side facing: yo, 32,
yes turn so you are looking at the purl side. yo purl back to the marker.. it should be your center back marker from where you joined in the round when you casted on. (at least that is how I do it)

Fairyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:45 AM   #844
Fairyblue
Registered Users
Formely: aidan_madisons_mom
seller

My Mood:

joanna.. I hope he gets better.. Ok I am off to bed. I got what I needed up on my congo for now and will have my sweet pics tomorrow.

Nite!

Fairyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:51 AM   #845
joanna19
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Nite Angela! I am going to bed soon as well. 1:00 west coast time is about my limit. Thanks for the kind words about jack.

eta - can't wait to see the pics!!
Old 02-05-2009, 02:03 AM   #846
mommyddeville
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidan_madisons_mom View Post
mee tooo!!

Just popping in to say I finished my HH finally! actually 2 of them. I had one that the icord missed a strand and was running so she sent it back to have it fixed and I tightened the tassles.. the other one I knit a child size and it was too big so she traded with someone and they in turn sent it back and I had started a toddler one knowing she wanted that size.. so I was ahead of the game. I didn't realize she had traded it and i received the hat back in the mail last week so now I am debating on what to do with it. It's a Child size and nothing is wrong with it. Should I sell it on Spots or list it in the congo as a 2nd?

OH and i have the cuuuutest thing to show off in the morning.

So the only thing I have now on the needles is my swap longies which I am almost done with 1 leg. and then Matthew's Red Riding Hood longies.. only thing left to knit is a boob That mama has been sooo patient with me. lol.

I think I am going to cast on a top this weekend for the stocking. Hopefully it will be done by then, if not oh well I have plently to stock.
I'm going to bed, but I'd sell it as a second on your cart. Just state that it's been tried on, but not used. And wash it before you send it to the new owner.

That's what I'd do, at least.

Goodnight, mamas!

I have longies to show off tomorrow.

I am Rain City Creations at Natural Serenity.
mommyddeville is offline   Reply With Quote