Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-06-2009, 06:30 AM   #11
ivy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Stroller suggestions please!

I dont have twins but expecting #2 and #1 is only 1.5yrs old. I bought the Jane Powertwin. LOVE IT. It is expensive but not much longer than our bob stroller which my husband loves. I have heard others who like the mountain buggies.

Advertisement

Old 02-07-2009, 08:00 PM   #12
skatiem
Registered Users

I LOVE my Mountain Buggy Urban...it is so completely perfect for us. I have a 2 yo so we got him a Kiddie Board to go on the back and it works great. Love it!
skatiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:06 PM   #13
3LittleC's
Mommy of 3 under 3!
seller

My Mood:

I would suggest the Valco Twin Trimode stroller - it's the best ever! It's a side by side, but narrow enough to fit through doorways and it turns on a dime!

We have it because it also has a toddler seat (so it can convert to a 3 seater) - SO worth the money

http://valcobaby.com/products/

3LittleC's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:08 PM   #14
JennyAnn913
Registered Users
Formerly: miasmamma913
seller
seller

My Mood:

OMG...... We just got the most awesome stroller ever! It is a phil and teds. We had the Kolcraft Tandem and it was aweful. Don't recommend that one at all. The Kolcraft was extremely hard to handle and take apart. The Phil and Teds is extremely lightweight and handles very similar to a single. Here is a pick of the girls at the zoo last weekend in it.

and a link http://www.philandteds.com/index_home_freaked.htm

Last edited by JennyAnn913; 02-07-2009 at 08:11 PM.
JennyAnn913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:11 PM   #15
southernbell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3LittleC's View Post
I would suggest the Valco Twin Trimode stroller - it's the best ever! It's a side by side, but narrow enough to fit through doorways and it turns on a dime!

We have it because it also has a toddler seat (so it can convert to a 3 seater) - SO worth the money

http://valcobaby.com/products/
valco baby twin trimode rocks my socks its the best stroller ever
Old 02-08-2009, 04:33 AM   #16
ShamroxGirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have the phil and teds, and even though I don't have multiples, when DS and I were out with our neighbor and her daughter (who is only 6weeks older than DS but bigger!!) the P&T really saved us. Now we use the extra seat to carry groceries home from the commissary

***4***8***12***16**20***24***28***32***36 ***40
ShamroxGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:11 PM   #17
TwinsMake9
Registered Users
seller

I would totally recommend the Double snap and go. I think its a must for twins and it totally saved me and I wish I had it for the first set as well. Its great because its light and small but you just snap the carseats on and go. You dont have to wake the babies and put them in another stroller. I would deffiently get one. I am kind of a stroller freak and have had soo many...I think I actually have 6 or 7 right now! Its not the greatest to push but for convience sake, its a must. If you lived closer, I have mine listed on Craigslist right now with the carseats included.

As for later on, I loved the side by sides. The Maclaren makes a few great ones and they fit into tight spots in your car. If you have lots of room and love a expensive great stroller, the Valco is wonderful!! Its like a caddy but We only use ours at home because its soo big and bulky and does not fit in the van.

Either way...Theres lots of options for strollers...PM me with any questions you may have!! Good Luck!!
Old 02-09-2009, 10:44 PM   #18
4my5guys
Registered Users

My Mood:

I am a bit of a stroller junkie myself. I loved the Snap and go. It was very light to handle and very easy to drive. If you can save up for a more expensive stroller, I would do lots of research and get one that suits your needs best. I have older kids too and needed one that handled football games, baseball fields, soccer fields, and lots of all day outings. I have soo loved my Valco twin. It carries everything, and still pushes like nothing. My 13 year old will even catch a ride on the foot rest every now and then. I have a Suburban so room isn't an issue for me, i actually don't even fold it up. I also had an Aria and had the wheel lining up issue too. It drove me nuts. Besides that it was fine. Light weight, durable, snack trays fits in most vehicles easily.
4my5guys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:15 PM   #19
starbuckmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Another Double Snap n Go stroller owner here. I love it! I have used it a few times and then again today to head out to the park. I was able to push it w/o a problem.
I have no clue what we are going to buy once the twins have outgrown their infant seats. I am sure I will find something!
starbuckmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:59 PM   #20
laj
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Another vote for the Double Snap n Go! It is long, but it's light to push and load in and out of vehicles, it folds up really flat, it has a nice big basket underneith and the parent console is a bonus. We used ours all the time up until the boys were six months. At that point I found it started getting a bit hard to maneuvre because of the weight of the boys in their infant seats. At that point we bought a BOB Revolution Duallie, which I would also recommend. If you really want to stick with a sbs, I think the newer BOB's can accomodate two infant seats. It's a bit pricey, but it really is a great stoller too. Congratulations!!