Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-06-2009, 07:36 AM   #11
Willow's_lilmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: You know you're a mom when...

....when you empty the dishwasher and there is not a single glass in it, just sippy cups, bottles and little plastic cups.

....when you find yourself using the word poo poo more than you ever thought you would (even singing about it).

....when a 5 min. quickie between "emergencies" is good lovin'

Advertisement

Old 02-06-2009, 10:39 AM   #12
hjwilkins1211
Registered Users
seller

When you and your dh can sit down and talk about your childrens bm's and not be grossed out

Also at the end of the day your clothes look as dirty as your kids. Before I can wash hands or faces after meal or snack they always touch me. Before I leave the house I always have to change my top
Old 02-06-2009, 10:48 AM   #13
susansabrina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

When you BF and use your bra as a pocket for the paci.
ISO:Planet Lunchbox, zorb, Small Lunette cup, ribbon for hairbows, bento style egg molds.IHA:Sm MEAF, Med MEAF, ME Toddlease, Columbia shorts XL womens, xl maternity swimsuit, Lg Zolowear ring sling in blue/grey, 2 Robeez 12-18 mo boys, wool wash, dog costume
susansabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:51 AM   #14
chloecat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansabrina View Post
When you BF and use your bra as a pocket for the paci.
i do that too

when you let the kids eat the popcorn off the livingroom floor from the night before cause it's just too much work to get the vacuum out
Old 02-06-2009, 12:15 PM   #15
mommyfrog
Registered Users

....you spend your "extra" money on diapers and potties.

I put money in my paypal when we got our tax returns back and I've spent most of it on diaper covers, a bjorn little potty, and teething necklaces for my ds and his two cousins!! Nothing for me.
Jeanie, wife of Paul, mommy of Aurora-20 and married (5/23/94), Oliver-18 (12/27/95), Simon-15 (9/11/98), Savannah-14 (4/9/00), Harrison-11 (2/26/03), Genevieve-9 (2/24/05), and Sebastian-6 (4/24/08), Precious Baby Girl (lost 8/10), Magnus-(4/26/14)
mommyfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:53 PM   #16
mrsbesky
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks mamma I needed this thread. I was having a "havn't slept, peed, or showered with out a kid with me in forever" kinda day.
You also know your a mom when...watching Cinderella for the hundreth time is enjoyable, because your glad she didn't choose the Baney movie again!!!
"The Lord is good a stronghold in the day of trouble and He knoweth them that trust in him" Nahum 1:7 Married to a wonderful man and mom of 4 princess angels: A(9) and K(6) (TJ my angel with Jesus ) and C(1)
mrsbesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:05 PM   #17
Tavie and Ellie's Mom
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Xblessed View Post
When the word restroom/bathroom has been replaced with potty no matter what situation you are in (think work meeting....)
I do that all the time too

When the last time you had your hair "done" was when your three year old wanted to play dress up and styled it for you.

You can't remember the last time you took a shower without kids and 5 million rubber duckies.

And you aren't embarrassed when your child lifts up your shirt to show MIL "mommy's wrinkly tummy"
Old 02-06-2009, 02:22 PM   #18
sdevonh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

[QUOTE=topazdodge;6230036
...When you take it in a stride when you are in the elevator and your almost 2 yo starts to yell "BUTT BUTT BUTT" and push her hand in your crack. Yes, another phase that we hope passes quickly.

I'll probably think of more later.[/QUOTE]

Ha! I almost spit my drink out while reading that one!

~When you finally get your kid(s) dressed and neat and you make it out of the house, but then halfway through your trip you look in the mirror and realize that you never did your own hair and you look like you just rolled out of bed. (Did that when DD was four months old and I was a train wreck...)
Old 02-06-2009, 02:29 PM   #19
topazdodge
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OK, I do have another one...

When you realize that you have had a pink alligator clippie bow in your hair for most of the day because you took it off your dd when you nursed her down for a nap. Meanwhile, you got the mail, went to dinner, visited with the neighbors, saw LOTS of people and NOBODY told you. And it's happened more than once.

Free Crochet Longies Instructions Here
topazdodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:29 PM   #20
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by topazdodge View Post

...When you take it in a stride when you are in the elevator and your almost 2 yo starts to yell "BUTT BUTT BUTT" and push her hand in your crack. Yes, another phase that we hope passes quickly.

I'll probably think of more later.
Oh, that is too funny. When my cousin was little (he passed away this year) he told my aunt all about his "pocket"...and then at bath time showed her where it was...yup, his butt! hahaha!