Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-06-2009, 08:00 AM   #11
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Good BSRB Fluffy Friday Morning!

Good morning!
Fun stalking last night, even though my stalking skills stunk big-time.
Thanks to Tana for having an extra retro tulip that gave me a hard crash off the BSRB wagon.

I'm enlisting anyone who is available to help me stalk around noon today. If you're available, LMK and I will PM you the link before stalking time if you missed it the other day when I was all over this thread. I'm going to need help because our internet is down, and I'm 'borrowing.'
I know Jenn and Megan already know the link.

The car is warming up so we can head out to get some coffee for mama. This is part of our schedule.

Our daily schedule:

7:30-8 C gets up, has bottle
9-breakfast
10-11 out to get coffee and do drive-through errands..this is where the morning nap occurs.
11-play time
11:30-lunch
12:30-bottle
1-1:30ish-play
1:45/2-4 nap
4-bottle
4:30-5:30/6-play
6-6:30-dinner & DH gets home
play with DH until around 7:30, then mama gives bath
Bottle and DH reads books and puts C to bed.

BBL.

Advertisement

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:01 AM   #12
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Good morning
Last night was a stocking dud for me. I didn't get anything I was going for! I really wanted the MCZ.
I will enjoy looking at peoples' schedules. I don't really have much of one... I am trying to do E.A.S.Y. with Bennett, but he had BF problems up until about a week ago!, has food intolerance or reflux or something...still trying to figure it out. I haven't really figured out when to shower, do housework, exercise...or anything on any regular basis yet, but he's only 9 weeks old
Old 02-06-2009, 08:02 AM   #13
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I wish I could be a SAHM, but I make more money than DH. I brought it up again recently, and he presented me with a spreadsheet showing we'd be in the hole $295 a month w/o my salary. We are just right in that in between. We wouldn't qualify for assistance, but we wouldn't be able to make it.

The sad thing is, we don't have a lot of debt (mortgage and one car loan), but we have a $400/month payment for his student loans.

Ok, enough of a pity party for myself, lol...
Old 02-06-2009, 08:02 AM   #14
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, and I forgot to add my exercise...
I have been good about going to yoga class on M & W nights, and Sat morning. I am going tonight, too, because they have a special class once/month.
However, it took me until NOW to be able to get back on this schedule.

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:10 AM   #15
Jordan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning mamas! I'm popping in real quick before I hop in the shower. I usually shower when Carter naps, but I have carrier pickup today for an international package so I can't be in the shower when she comes. Anyway, I feel better today, still a little weak and Cody seems fine. I have a schedule but, it is flexible, here ya go.
8-9am- Wake up, take dog out, get boys diapers changed, fix breakfast, eat.
9-12- Get boys dressed, they play, I usually wash dishes, wash and fold clothes. Sometimes I take a shower during this time. Oh, and I take the dog out AGAIN.
12-1- Lunch Time
1-1:30- Carter lays down for a nap between this time.
1:30-3:30- I play with Cody and do more house stuff or sew and usually shower too. Oh, and get on DS.
3:30-4:30- More playing
4:30-5:30- I cook dinner and boys try to help or play
5:30-7:00- We eat and I clean up, boys play with dh until he leaves for work
7:00-8:00- Start getting ready for bed
8:00- Bedtime

I think that covers it.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:10 AM   #16
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Schedule? What's that?

Every morning myself and the kids wake up around 8am. Then they both go in Howie's room to play while I take a shower. Lately I have been using that time to go on here instead and that has been no good. I really do feel better if I shower daily.

After I shower, we go downstairs and eat breakfast around 9:30am. We usually drive around at 10:30am so that mommy can have an iced coffee and a break while both kids are secured by 5 pt harnesses We also typically bring daddy a latte at work. If I have some errand type thing that really needs doing and can't wait, I try to do it at this time. Once we get home the kids usually play for about an hour and then I initiate nap time. Juliana always goes without a fight but Howie hasn't been napping lately. He still goes in his room and plays though. This happens around 1pm.

During nap time, mommy tries to get stuff done like folding laundry or emptying the dishwasher. If supper is going to be in the crock pot, this is when it goes in. Sometimes I give up and spend my whole nap time on here though if I've had a rough day or something.

3pm is usually when the day starts back up again and that's when we eat lunch. We don't do a real meal, just a few snacks all at the same time. My kids graze all day long because I am a much bigger believer in eating whenever you are hungry than in eating at set meal times. The whole afternoon is just a combination of them playing with or without me and me trying to do stuff around the house. Daddy comes home around 6pm.

At 6pm I have no qualms about leaving DH with both kids if I have to run to the store or go upstairs alone to put away laundry or something. We also have a strict understanding that daddy is to keep the kids OUT OF THE KITCHEN while I'm cooking. He loves my cooking and I enjoy doing it, but that enjoyment is sucked away instantly by the presence of kids pulling on my pant legs and crying. So they are not allowed in the kitchen while I'm cooking. That's daddy's time to bond with them, and I encourage him to give them their baths during that time (he usually does).

We eat supper about 7pm and afterwards, we change the kids into their PJs and overnight diapers so that they can go to bed at any time. They play for however long they can be good, but bedtime comes when they start to fuss or 8pm, whichever comes first. After 8pm DH and I watch a lot of TV and this is always when I fold my diapers. I also try to get organizational stuff done at this time (stuff I can do in the living room with DH). We go to bed around 11pm.

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:11 AM   #17
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good Morning Mommas!
I STILL can't believe I got those 2 last night... I told Df... he wasn't happy... But wasn't angry either...

Anyways Our Schedule looks like this:
Up at 8ish, Diaper, Breakfast, Play
Snack at 10ish
1st Nap at around 11ish till around 1ish
Lunch after she wakes up
Snack
Nap #2... sometimes usually around 3ish
Dinner around 5 or 6
Yogurt with Rice Cereal
Bath
Bed around 9ish

Pretty Simple, I get what I need done inbetween! She is 18 Months old and Still requires 2 naps... Goofy girl LOVES to sleep! Its a blessing though really!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:18 AM   #18
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ohh, I forgot to really answer the QOTD:

My kids go to daycare on Wednesdays and that is when I do ALL of my errands. If we have to fit in an errand during our morning driving around, it is usually because I forgot to do it on Wednesday or didn't have time. I use my Wednesdays to hit the PO, go grocery shopping, get my eyebrows waxed, have doctors' appts, do large scale cleaning around the house . . . basically anything I can't do with the kids. I *try* to keep my Wednesday activities to things that benefit my family as a whole because I feel like that's what that time should be used for.

I still haven't figured out how to fit in exercise and my youngest is 14 months old

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:23 AM   #19
MegsMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good morning ladies. Well, I purposely missed the stocking last night. Trying to stay on the wagon for a bit or at least one stocking There were a few that I could definately go for.

Our schedule
M-W ( i work)
Up at 6:00ish
Get kids ready and off to daycare by 7:20
Get home around 4:30-5:00
Dinner
Bath around 7:00, off to bed after that for DD, and 8:00 for DS
Surf, do chores, watch TV - bed at 10:00

Thurs - Sun
6:30 wake up time
breakfast
9-10 DD naps (this one depends on what is going on. IF DH is at work, she takes it more often) DS plays and I clean or surf
Play
11:30-12:00ish luch
1:30 Naps - hopefully both of them
Play and chores
5:30 dinnertime
and the same as every other night after that.

My kiddos have to have schedule. I can tell by them what time it is. This came about when DS had colic really bad and we have stuck w/ it for 3 years. I am a schedule person also and HATE when it gets messed up. This is something that I need to change.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Diana - PM a link. I think I know, but dont' want to go after the wrong thing
Old 02-06-2009, 08:27 AM   #20
amyrenee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm glad you posted this as the QOTD Nettie... I'm just now starting to change how our day flows so Eva and I get better sleep.

-7:30-8:30= wake up, "boo boos" in bed. The I get her diaper changed (let her run around coverless to air out.

-8:30= set up Eve for breakfast and she watched Sid the Science Kid (Love that show!!!). I make myself a cup of Dunkin' Donuts coffee

-9:00= put Eva's play clothes on and let her play by herself while I get some stuff done. This usually happens until 11.

-11- 12 we usually run some sort of errand or just go out to get some fresh air.

-1-3= Eve usually naps and I take that time to relax, knit, sew, clean, yoga...

- by 5 I feed her dinner and get her bathed by 6:45

-Then Eva plays until 7:45-8ish. We read books and then have booboos.

Sorry that was so jumbled

Oh! & we also don't have a set lunch time (like Jenn). Eve snacks all day. Healthy snacks of course