Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2009, 08:14 AM   #41
bodiejake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I Could Never Live Without Wool By My Side...Sat. Wool Lovers

I just around for a few more minutes. DD will be up soon and DS just poured his cereal on the floor.

Advertisement

Old 02-07-2009, 08:17 AM   #42
TaraDee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

grr.. no luck for me this morning... we are heading out to my mom's house and doing a garage sale (why shes doing one in Feb is beyond me) so I hope to get some good knitting time in today while the LO is home w/ daddy...
Tara mama to T 11.8.95 & K 8.2.07 & #3 EDD 9.1.13
ISO: GMD Workhorse Diapers - any size
RainCity Fiber Arts : Facebook

TaraDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:18 AM   #43
Mommyk8
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

well no luck with the lottery.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:21 AM   #44
Mommyk8
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I need to get some work done on a pair of shorties. The bug guy came and sprayed, breakfast is eaten, emails checked, so back to the shorties.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:33 AM   #45
devholan
knit wit
seller

My Mood:

sorry, I even tried the lotto for you choco lovers, but nada

Come see our new store at BLUE GRASS BABY
devholan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:06 AM   #46
Teeniebean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I totally missed the WSK stocking - DD was up early, so after I got her back down I went back to bed!

She is teething right now, too; I think she's working on some molars. We have the teething tablets, but they never seem to have worked for her. I might try them again, though.

I'm still working on my first project. I need help with my short rows before I can continue working on them though.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:10 AM   #47
Little Bear Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning mamas! I missed the Choco all together! Oops! I forgot how early it was....I need to pin my butt to the wagon though...I have RFR on the way, Selah Fruitful shipping probably next week, and then MM Birthday Boy and Woodland Tale coming sometime after that (coop...could be an age and a half I suppose. ) Not to mention the stash I've already built here. Um...no need. lol
My tummy is eww this morning, and Emma claims that her's is too....here's hoping it's nothing. :|
Knitwise...I worked on my FLS yesterday at my LYS....it is **slow going**....but I think I'll enjoy knitting on it when I get to the lace. I'm going to split for legs today on the SS...they've got a looooong inseam...so they're going to be slow going too. I've got long needles on the way...I'd kinda love to ML them...we'll see.
Anyway....off to start my day!

~ also at FRESH on the 9th on the 9s ~
blogging here --->

Little Bear Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:10 AM   #48
amyruth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My hubby was just taken to the hospital for chest pains. The local clinic decided he needed more testing so they took him. There's a family history of early heart attacks and I'm worried about him. He's had so much stress at work with reporting his boss to HR for harassment and other not so nice things. It's been such a stressful few days for him and on top of that I started sick last night and he had to take care of the LOs for the most part. Neither of us got much sleep either since the 2yo decided that he needed to be awake by 1am and wouldn't settle.

I have nobody here to watch the kids and I'm sick with a stomach flu. I really want to go and be with him I know he's probably fine and it's likely just stress/angina but he's not the type to go to the Dr. Especially if I'm sick and 30 weeks pregnant. That's what really has me worried.

My parents could be here in just over 2 hours but I am hoping he will be seen right away and home before then. I just feel so horrible, and stuck.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #49
devholan
knit wit
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyruth View Post
My hubby was just taken to the hospital for chest pains. The local clinic decided he needed more testing so they took him. There's a family history of early heart attacks and I'm worried about him. He's had so much stress at work with reporting his boss to HR for harassment and other not so nice things. It's been such a stressful few days for him and on top of that I started sick last night and he had to take care of the LOs for the most part. Neither of us got much sleep either since the 2yo decided that he needed to be awake by 1am and wouldn't settle.

I have nobody here to watch the kids and I'm sick with a stomach flu. I really want to go and be with him I know he's probably fine and it's likely just stress/angina but he's not the type to go to the Dr. Especially if I'm sick and 30 weeks pregnant. That's what really has me worried.

My parents could be here in just over 2 hours but I am hoping he will be seen right away and home before then. I just feel so horrible, and stuck.
Oh no! to you. I wish I were nearby to help.

Come see our new store at BLUE GRASS BABY
devholan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:20 AM   #50
FernHollow
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyruth View Post

Oh how scary! I hope he is okay, I will say some prayers for him
FernHollow is offline   Reply With Quote