Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2009, 05:22 PM   #121
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BSRB Chatter Weekend Edition

Ok good heavens, that was a lot of cleaning and such I did today!

3 bathrooms, 2 catboxes, dusting everything and rearranging the movies, living room floor, hall floor and kitchen all vac'ed, kitchen and hall "mopped" (cleaned on my hands and knees so I can actually get it *clean*), cobwebs eradicated, diaper store visited...both children fed and in bed for the night....

Now I collapse into a puddle...

Advertisement

Old 02-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #122
ashpd2006
It's the heart that matters more
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Mama's...off to shop for needles
Old 02-07-2009, 05:35 PM   #123
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashpd2006 View Post
Thanks Mama's...off to shop for needles
You realize in any other place that would sound awfully funny
Old 02-07-2009, 05:47 PM   #124
Jordan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for the wool help mamas! And about names, DH and I had really hard time coming up with names so we didn't really have a list. But we choose Cody Austin and Carter Devin.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #125
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi mommas I am at my moms for a lil whlie longer but they are gone, took my lil sister (8) to the Daddy Daughter Dance, My mom was a chaperone lol!

I gave Mia her first set of Piggy Tails today the looked hilarious, My mom snapped a pic so I will have to post it later when she gets home!

I had a whole thing of quotes and then my moms pc didnt' want to let me use them.... GRRRR

QOTD: Mia Jordan :Mia means My Beauiful little girl (spanish I believe) DF picked it out and I loved it! Jordan is DF middle name! I like how it went with Mia!

Now if we have another girl I like Olivia Paige (paige after My SIS who is 13 months younger then me) and I just like Olivia.... but I like Myleigh too
A boy... Aiden Todd or Todd Jordan... Not sure yet, but Todd is DF dads middle name and again Jordan after DF
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:54 PM   #126
ashpd2006
It's the heart that matters more
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
You realize in any other place that would sound awfully funny
Yes, The needles I am buying are for a good habit

Speaking of needles....one more question...What would you possibly make with a size 7 29" needle? I bought one by mistake at AC Moore
Old 02-07-2009, 06:02 PM   #127
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Chasity: I the name Mia. My old roommate has a Mia, and she calls her Mi or Mimi, and it's so cute. It's such a pretty name.

Ashley: I *think* you can learn magic loop on 29", but I'm not sure. I use my 29" for blankets and things that call for a lot of stitches. I just use them like regular needles (knitting back and forth) and the cable holds the stitches nicely instead of you having to cram them all on straight needles.

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:07 PM   #128
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh so QOTD:

DD is Ivy Marie and DS is Aaron William...William is a family name on DHs side but otherwise it was just the names I came up with that DH finally agreed on...he is TERRIBLE at agreeing with names!
Old 02-07-2009, 06:24 PM   #129
starla79
Registered Users
seller

Names... I had a bunch of great girl names picked out and was all ready to use them... until my 19 week ultrasound when the tech asked, "Do you want to know what it is?" and i pretty much already knew the answer from watching the screen. Yep, a boy. We had a baby name book and marked some boy names but i hadn't thought about it too much until i realized we had 20 weeks to come up with a boy name. D'oh. We actually had a middle name before we had a first name... rob's grandpa is robert, his dad is owen robert, and rob is... robert... so we wanted to continue with that and gave him the middle name of Robert. So we just had to find a first name that we could live with that went with that. We had it down to Liam (from the baby book) and Draven... which kind of came to me out of the blue one day and i had to go digging around to find where i knew that name from. Eric Draven is the main character in The Crow, which is just about Rob's all-time favorite movie. Eric is really common but Draven isn't. So, we had him and looked at him for a day or two and finally said... alright, he's a Draven. So the next one (if there's a next one, and if he's a boy) will be Liam.
I'm Megan, Rob is my husband, Draven is my boy, born 3/14/08. Expecting #2 in early March. Where have all the BSRBs gone?
starla79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:46 PM   #130
luvmykeikis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Shannon - Yay for the great day of cleaning. I love cleaning and cleanliness obsessively. Before DS, I cleaned. So picture all the time you spend on DS now and imagine cleaning during that time. That was me, well before I found DS.

Ashley - I have Susan Bates too. They work fine.

Megan - I love the name Draven and how you came up with it.

Chasity - Olivia is really growing on me from the show and Cheryl (ckck)'s daughter. I think it is really cute.

I love family names and names with meaning. I need to go back and read Cass' AOTD.

So I just ate my leftover Baskin Robbins and Ashley, I got Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough just for you. I have got to stop eating junk during the boys' naps.

Last edited by luvmykeikis; 02-07-2009 at 06:48 PM.
luvmykeikis is offline   Reply With Quote