Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-10-2009, 09:23 AM   #21
momto3girls
Registered Users
Formerly: tajsa
seller

My Mood:
Re: BSRB Tuesday - YES its 4am..

Morning mamas. It was a rough night with Juliana. She didn't sleep much with her cough and stuffy nose. I called the ped and waiting for a call back. The nurse sounded concerned because it's rsv season. So I have a feeling the ped it going to want to see her.

I hope everyone starts feeling better soon. I know I'm tired of dealing with the sickies. It seems like someone always has something around here.

My beco is shipping today.

We're having chicken fettuccine alfredo for dinner tonight.

I haven't traveled with cloth yet. We used sposies.

Advertisement

Last edited by momto3girls; 02-10-2009 at 09:25 AM.
momto3girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:32 AM   #22
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajsa View Post
Morning mamas. It was a rough night with Juliana. She didn't sleep much with her cough and stuffy nose. I called the ped and waiting for a call back. The nurse sounded concerned because it's rsv season. So I have a feeling the ped it going to want to see her.

I hope everyone starts feeling better soon. I know I'm tired of dealing with the sickies. It seems like someone always has something around here.

My beco is shipping today.

We're having chicken fettuccine alfredo for dinner tonight.

I haven't traveled with cloth yet. We used sposies.
Mmmm fettuccine alfredo...mmmm. Got a good recipe for that?

Sorry your LO is still sick! I know how much it stinks to have them sick. Have you tried vicks on her feet (if there is no asthma history)? Yay for becos! What print did you get?
Old 02-10-2009, 09:38 AM   #23
amyrenee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
Good luck with your schedule Alaina!

Some may find this gross but I dont use a sprayer...if there is something particularly sticky and I can't get it off I rinse it in the bathroom sink then wipe it down afterwards...I mean when you think about it dirty hands that are washed in there have the same thing that dirty diapers do....plus it makes me have to keep my sink clean...

I do the same but I do it in the bath tube because I can use the sprayer or in the utility sink. I keep a a bottle of dawn in the bathroom so I can squirt a little in the tub and rinse it out.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:43 AM   #24
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Why must zinc leave such a gross aftertaste?

It is supposed to help people feel better and boost the immune system so I am drinking the defense vitamin water (C+ zinc) and it tastes good at first but the zinc gives it a metal aftertaste...

Oh well! If it will make me better....
Old 02-10-2009, 09:47 AM   #25
momto3girls
Registered Users
Formerly: tajsa
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Mmmm fettuccine alfredo...mmmm. Got a good recipe for that?

Sorry your LO is still sick! I know how much it stinks to have them sick. Have you tried vicks on her feet (if there is no asthma history)? Yay for becos! What print did you get?
I don't make it, my dh does. He throws a bunch of stuff together for the sauce. I know he uses cream, butter, parmesan cheese, some spices and I have no idea what else. Sorry I can't be more help.

I got the riley print.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:49 AM   #26
treala05
Registered Users
seller

Ahhh, fleece liners - yes, I will bring those and it should make things much easier. Not sure why I didn't think of that. I have the disposable liners as well, but my parents have a septic tank...aren't you not supposed to use them with one

Anyway, considering Reese just pooped in the bathtub this morning and I had to clean it all out with my hands , I should be able to handle whatever comes up on my trip
Old 02-10-2009, 09:56 AM   #27
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by treala05 View Post
Ahhh, fleece liners - yes, I will bring those and it should make things much easier. Not sure why I didn't think of that. I have the disposable liners as well, but my parents have a septic tank...aren't you not supposed to use them with one

Anyway, considering Reese just pooped in the bathtub this morning and I had to clean it all out with my hands , I should be able to handle whatever comes up on my trip
Ewww! In the 2.5 years I have been bathing DS he has only done that once...I was glad to have cats because I just used their litterbox scooper
Old 02-10-2009, 10:01 AM   #28
MegsMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by treala05 View Post

DS did that once and I had to have DH clean it out. I couldn't handle it. It was everywhere. I still don't think I could do it..I can dunk a diaper, but not clean out the tub. I would if he wasn't home..but he has a better stomach than me for that. Now, throwing up...he can't handle that as well.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:03 AM   #29
starla79
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Ewww! In the 2.5 years I have been bathing DS he has only done that once...I was glad to have cats because I just used their litterbox scooper
HA HA HA. You guys are killing me. D hasn't pooped in the shower since he was itty... i would hold him in my arms and soap him up and rise him off, and heard this weird splattery noise, and looked down... he had a nice BF poo allllll over. I think I disinfected the shower after that. I don't give him actual baths very often, i just bring him in the shower with me in the AM and scrub him down and let him crawl around the tub. He seems to like it.
I'm Megan, Rob is my husband, Draven is my boy, born 3/14/08. Expecting #2 in early March. Where have all the BSRBs gone?
starla79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:07 AM   #30
treala05
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Ah, yes, well...we used to have a cat, but she got this nasty habit of using our bathtub as her litterbox every day after the baby came home, so we don't have a cat anymore, sadly. My cat was seriously obese too, so cleaning up her poop was like cleaning up after a mule. GROSS.

Man, I'm just full of poop stories this morning, haha.