Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2009, 02:59 PM   #121
MaMaMeA4
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: B2B - Back to Basics Wet n' Wild Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissamomof3girls View Post
Aww thanks. I don't have a serger though I want one! I just put right sides together, although the terry cloth is the same on both sides, and left a few inches unsewed. Then turned & topstitched.

I want to make a bunch of wipes, but don't want to turn and topstitch that many times!
Exactly! I mean that would be about 4 doz that I want to do!

Advertisement

MaMaMeA4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:09 PM   #122
MaMaMeA4
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

WFD: Veggie Stir Fry over Rice and Chow Mein noodles
MaMaMeA4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:11 PM   #123
flobee76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good afternoon, ladies!

Serger talk, dyeing talk, baby talk, dinner... I missed a lot during my 1hr nap w/ the kids! hehehehehe.

I am currently eating a big container of fresh pineapple. DH isn't home right now so, "THAT" is out of the question. I took a long walk this morning, nothing happened.

WFD: I think I'll make chicken enchiladas.
Mom to DD (5/04), DS (8/07), DD (2/09)DD (5/13), Blessing #4 in the arms of Jesus 11/2011

Jesus-follower, Traditional Foodie, Homeschooler, frugal-er
flobee76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:20 PM   #124
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaloms View Post
goodnight Heidi!

mmm coffee...

and one more pic of #1. this is the other day, she asked me to put diapers on her monkeys

cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flobee76 View Post
I haven't read throught the thread yet.

Yesterday was a busy, painful day. YUCK! I could barely walk around. I had my 39wk appt yesterday and I was still at 2cm. My Dr. wanted to schedule an induction and I asked him if we could go to 42wks and since he wasn't working that weekend (rolling eyes), he scheduled it for 41 wks and 4 days, which is 2/26. He said he didn't think I'd go that long. TWO HOURS LATER... I started having crampy contractions. I seriously thought I was in labor. IT was crazy. My DH was with me and the kids the rest of the afternoon, so it was nice to have the help. Anyway, the contractions lasted until about 11pm. Then, they just STOPPED!!!! grrrrr... Oh well. At least my body is doing what it's supposed to be, right?

WOTB: a sposie. I am seriously getting lazy. I don't want to dirty up the cloth in case I go in the hospital.

WOTA:

I need to mop. Maybe that will get me into real labor. hehehehe
I also need to run to the store to get a sitz bath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaloms View Post
I hope he feels better soon

Wow...that sounds hectic...I hope your day gets better

You're almost there!

And just because I missed yesterday's picture thread...

DD1 on her first birthday 9 months ago!
cute cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisathena View Post
Went to store. . got test. . .it was negative. . so i think my period is on vacation??? IDK!! LOL hubbie says test can be wrong. . idk. . does nursing exclusivly effect those things?

your dh is right you can get false negatives and yes nursing can affect your cycle

Quote:
Good afternoon, ladies!

Serger talk, dyeing talk, baby talk, dinner... I missed a lot during my 1hr nap w/ the kids! hehehehehe.

I am currently eating a big container of fresh pineapple. DH isn't home right now so, "THAT" is out of the question. I took a long walk this morning, nothing happened.

yum!

wfd: Ham and Potato Chowder / Salad / Sour Cream Cheese Cake with Gingered Pears
Old 02-11-2009, 03:29 PM   #125
mamazluv
You know you want this.........
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Went to store. . got test. . .it was negative. . so i think my period is on vacation??? IDK!! LOL hubbie says test can be wrong. . idk. . does nursing exclusivly effect those things?

i have low hormone levels. and a blood test w #2 said "you might be pg" and that was at 3wks late. it takes a while for hcg to build up for me i guess. :shrug:
Quote:
Well my period came back 6 wks after him and its been there strong every month since. . sucks! lol well i will just see what happens these next few days. I have one more test but wont use it until next week if my period doesnt show up!
i have no self control. i would probably test again in the morning btw, did you use first morning urine?
Quote:

so fly solo and make it spicy...

carolina your dd have beautiful big brown eyes.... cute.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #126
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love all the pics and here's mine for the day--the ring sling I made. Dd1 likes it a lot. It's hard to get a good self-shot though. It's reversible, the black and the print.

Okay, this is a HORRIBLE shot but it's the only one that shows how long the tail is.
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:30 PM   #127
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Okay so the baby wont' eat anything but he is hungry....

and I just foudn the very first GM that I would be willing to pay retial value for....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12463215@N00/3251167479/

and this is close second...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1246321...7613326656472/
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:41 PM   #128
Lisathena
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok, i took a nap. . dh gt home and i begged for a nap. . lol i had a headache and was so tired. . now i want to EAT. . i think that test was wrong. . lol

that 2nd goodmama one is so cool!
Lisathena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #129
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Shirley mentioned using first morning urine. That can make a difference too, or at least holding your pee for several hours and not drinking a lot of fluids durring that time. So mostly it's easist to do FMU because you're already holding it and not drinking while you're asleep. I'm excited Melissa, are you hoping your preggers?

Dinner was chicken stirfry and I made some apple dumpling thingies for desert, they should be done any mintue. I can't wait, I had some at my sister's the other day, the lady she works for made them. oooo so good warm out of the oven w/ ice cream. I hope mine turned out good.
Old 02-11-2009, 06:00 PM   #130
RebeccaMomof3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hi all...sorry I've been MIA...was working yesterday and today was a DIFFICULT day with LG (little girl I babysit) and I felt kinda lurky and never made it over here I haven't read a single post for the past few days to anyone who needs them.

I need someone to show me how to pin a prefold I got my first pins ever in a trade and put them in the diaper organizer and looked at them and thought "now what"

I work all day tomorrow and won't be on, so maybe someone can give me a pin tutorial on Friday