Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2009, 09:16 AM   #31
TJR2119
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: B2B - Back to Basics Wet n' Wild Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephcrouse View Post
B has been nursing well day & night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryster View Post
I think I am anxious to get this baby out and I have 4 weeks to go.
He'll be here soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maman08 View Post
Yesterday I ordered myself some new premiums and 1 toddler pf from LL, so that made me feel a little bit better about the pink.
Nothing like some retail therapy to make ya feel better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by my1hd View Post
I get my car today
Spend more time playing and just being silly with my kids. I have not been the best mommy since my 3rd trimester.
for the car! And I know what you mean about not being the best mommy lately! Things have been getting so much better these past few weeks now that I've gotten into the swing of things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
MH ate all night long must get up and. She is of course sleeping snuggled with her Daddo now and I have to get ready for school.....
Isn't that always the case with kids? Keep us up all night and then they sleep all day while we drag through the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck2boys1girl View Post
I have no idea whats for dinner here....depends on how many of us are still puking

And has anyone used fleece succesfully in the summer months? Ie soakers and shorties....I missed out on all of my woolies being sick. 2 of them got sold to othes since I wasn't able to pay promptly...one of the others got traded and the last one didn't like my trade after seeing it....
ds was puking this morning again. Hope you all feel better soon!
As for the fleece I have no idea, but I'd like to figure out a solution to what we will use this summer as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
I'm hoping they'll discharge her soon, so we can do fun activities like some sort of team sport or art/music class or storytime or something instead of this.
Hope she gets discharged soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrapy View Post
morning!

yesterday dh took the boys on a road trip for his job and then to the zoo on the way home - it was great! I got to practice crochet, clean in peace, and recreated a pair of maternity jeans that actually stay up! Too bad the zipper portion is a bit crooked
for some alone time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahG77 View Post
Good morning, mamas! Well, I've been coming to this thread for a few days now - looks like I'm officially addicted. All of you ladies are so much fun!
WFD: Something to use up 1/2lb ground sausage - any ideas?
The ladies here ARE awesome Glad you like it here! As for the sausage how about some sloppy joes? I know the recipe calls for ground beef but maybe it will taste good with sausage?

Mommyscott I could have sworn I mq you too but I love the pfs awesome job!

J is still sick. Poor baby woke up with dried blood in his nose, which I suspect is from his fever. I usually get a bloody nose when my body overheats as well. He only ate yogurt for breakfast. If he's not better by tomorrow I think I will take him to the pedi's office. We put his mattress by our bed again last night and at one point DH slept on the floor next to him so that J could sleep better. They really looked so cute. I tried to get J in our bed but he doesn't sleep well anymore with us. He woke up sooo much last night but is now sound asleep in my bed.
And little Miss C was up til 1am! Just chitchatting away I have no clue how I'm even awake this morning!

WOTA:
-try to survive the day again!
-try to get SOME work done
-figure out what to make for dinner

wotb:
white bg aio (dh changed her)

Advertisement

TJR2119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:18 AM   #32
TJR2119
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyScott View Post

omg
TJR2119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:20 AM   #33
mamazluv
You know you want this.........
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
if you look closely you can see it's splotchy - I think I might have over loaded the dye bath so it didn't dye evenly. It's still pretty (it has splotches of pink) but it's not solid purple like I wanted it to be
so to do a dyebath, do you just put a peice or two in at a time? it seems like you would have to use too much dye if not.... do tell. the ones i have ready to embellish are blotchy too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahG77 View Post
That sounds so yummy; especially the meatballs! The sausage is already cooked though. rats!
what about spaghetti?
Old 02-11-2009, 09:21 AM   #34
melissamomof3girls
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Tania: So sorry. Poor little babe.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:22 AM   #35
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Tania, sloppy joe's are one of my top 5 favorite meals!!! We had them last night I've never made them with sausage, but I bet that would be so yummy, especially 1/2 beef or turkey, 1/2 sausage. Good suggestion!

for your rough night and your sick little one.
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:25 AM   #36
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

What an absolute sweet pea.

The dyed PF were Fab, loved the pink and lavander....makes me want to dye more of my LL fitteds again.

for cars!!!!!

DH wants to up size our car too. I love my little base model Tucson. Holds 5 fine and it has 4 wheel drive when I need it. He gets tired of the stick shift...WE...get over it I say....

The only thing that comes to mind for the sausage is spaghetti or baked rigatoni of some sort. We has lasagna yesterday and it was yummy.

School is CRAZY today. Had a student threaten to burn the school down in his journal so we had to deal with that. Then a fight. We have no principal or counselor today so we had to call in the HS principal to help. UGH! I am happy to be leaving in 1 hour.
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:26 AM   #37
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamazluv View Post
so to do a dyebath, do you just put a peice or two in at a time? it seems like you would have to use too much dye if not.... do tell. the ones i have ready to embellish are blotchy too.

what about spaghetti?
yea, generally if I have less than 4 diapers to dye, I'll do it in a bucket by hand, otherwise it's a waste of dye, salt, water and soda ash

ETA: blotches can also be caused by some sort of residue on the diapers or not stirring often enough or a combination of all of those

God hasn't called me to be successful. He's called me to be faithful. - Mother Teresa

Last edited by MommyScott; 02-11-2009 at 09:27 AM.
MommyScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:26 AM   #38
mamazluv
You know you want this.........
seller

My Mood:

i never really liked sausage in place of hamburger...even mixed. the flavors are just different. but as a stand alone.... spaghetti or breakfast burritos
Old 02-11-2009, 09:28 AM   #39
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Ooooh, lasagna sounds good too!

Okay, so now I have to choose between biscuits and grave or lasagna - I'll probably go with B&G since we haven't had that in a long time and DH would just be in heaven.
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:28 AM   #40
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tania, sorry about the LO not feeling well. Yes those babies know how to take our sleep away but they are so darn cute we just deal with it. Part of MH's problem is that she was not interested in solids yesterday so she did not eat much, made up for it by reverse cycling ALL NIGHT
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote