Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2009, 12:45 PM   #111
Nettie29
Registered Users
seller

Re: BSRB Why Me Wednesday...

I'm loving all the tofu chatter! We eat it at least 2x per week. It's a family fave. I put it in pasta sauces, stir frys, marinated and grilled and make it breaded (we all like that best). It seems as though all your kiddos really enjoy it.

Advertisement

Old 02-11-2009, 12:47 PM   #112
Nettie29
Registered Users
seller

Di - looks like you scored on that trade. They're super cute and the luxe will be awesome.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:49 PM   #113
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Di, that looks like an awesome trade! I like the luxe soaker is it green with pink trim?

Any more ideas about what to cook with tofu would be appreciated... i got this big chunk and now i am scared it will go bad before X can eat it all in chunks!

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:53 PM   #114
heidip2p
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post

Here's the wool I got today. The Luxe soaker isn't my fave color, but it will do the job.
Oh, no...FIL is back with C. She usually naps until 4pm. NOw what???!!

Love those shorties
heidip2p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:54 PM   #115
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just pm'ed the mama that had the sbish squash soaker in M on FSOT. I saw that Megs had replied to the post... did you buy it? I think i am going to buy that one if it's available and then once i get a feel for the thickness, i may buy the double layer soaker for ON under jammies You all are enabling the heck out of me!!

Where is Jenn? I want to thank her for her advice about the lactose intolerance. It's definitely possible, as DH is lac intolerant himself. Also, X is on 100% formula right now, tried a little milk in a sippy but he's not that into it. He loves cheese and yogurt, though. Would eat it at every meal if given the chance. As i mentioned earlier, i am going to have a dairy-free day tomorrow (starting tonight) and see if that helps at all.

Old 02-11-2009, 01:02 PM   #116
MelG
Registered Users

Hi everyone! I was wondering if I could join you. My name is Melanie, and I recently bought 4 BSRBs to add to our stash. We also use GMs and sometimes BG pockets. I am wishing I had found BSRB sooner. They are so trim! I think my ideal stash would be a 12-15 each of BSRB, GMs, and BGs. I have 2 kids, Brynn (dd) just turned 4, and my ds Collin just turned 2. I know our CDing days are numbered with him, and I am strangely a little sad about that.

QOTD: I live in AZ, and you can probably guess what my #1 dislike would be about living here--SUMMERS! They are pretty brutal, but we have a pool and we travel alot in the summer, so its bearable. I do wish basements were standard here. The things I love about where I live--it doesn't snow, and everything I need is nearby (most of our family, malls, grocery stores, doctors' offices).
MelG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:05 PM   #117
luvmykeikis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sara - You should get it. I think I would actually need a Med. I do not really like soakers but I thought it might be good for under pjs, over a bsrb.

Di - for yummy wool. I love trading non-cd items for cd items.

Annette - Great fluff!

Megan - Hope you get more sleep soon!

So Blake just cut through 2 more teeth, top left middle and fang. That makes a total of 6 teeth, 4 on top and 2 on bottom.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:06 PM   #118
luvmykeikis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelG View Post
Hi everyone! I was wondering if I could join you. My name is Melanie, and I recently bought 4 BSRBs to add to our stash. We also use GMs and sometimes BG pockets. I am wishing I had found BSRB sooner. They are so trim! I think my ideal stash would be a 12-15 each of BSRB, GMs, and BGs. I have 2 kids, Brynn (dd) just turned 4, and my ds Collin just turned 2. I know our CDing days are numbered with him, and I am strangely a little sad about that.

QOTD: I live in AZ, and you can probably guess what my #1 dislike would be about living here--SUMMERS! They are pretty brutal, but we have a pool and we travel alot in the summer, so its bearable. I do wish basements were standard here. The things I love about where I live--it doesn't snow, and everything I need is nearby (most of our family, malls, grocery stores, doctors' offices).
Welcome! Where in AZ are you from? I grew up in Chloride (tiny mining town) and Kingman. I went to college in Tucson, where I met DH. I miss AZ. It is where I call home.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:12 PM   #119
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Megs, do you mean you would need a L? I think the sbish i am talkign about was medium... now i have to go double-check...

ETA: Whoa for Blakey! Lots o' teeth! X has 8 right now, and i think he's cutting some more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelG View Post

Hi Nice to meet you. I also wish i had tried BSRB sooner, but TBH i was scared of snappis and pins But now i pinning, go figure! AZ is really too dry for my tastes, but it sounds really great at the moment! I look forward to chatting with you more!

Last edited by serendipity10410; 02-11-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:13 PM   #120
Nettie29
Registered Users
seller

Melanie!