Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2009, 07:31 PM   #241
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BSRB Why Me Wednesday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post
Heidi,
my DS is a super-soaker + tummy sleeper. We used Bububebe OBV diapers ON until i just found the TIAN from BSRB. It works great under knitted wool for us

Hey mamas: look what is coming to live with me!!!!! They do look a bit thicker than BSRB, but squishiness can be good too I can't wait to try them! Di, if i cannot stand that choco rainbows print, i'll let you know!

ETA: my two Sticky Peas NRSS T&T
Beautiful!
Quote:
Originally Posted by heidip2p View Post
Which wool is best to use with fitteds at night? Interlock, knit or recycled?
I have a lil of all and I prefer my Interlock soakers...
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyrenee View Post
Sorry I wasn't here all day but it's because I was in court today!

I'm divorced!!!!! & I have sole custody of Eva!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO Congrats Amy! How wonderful to know that DD is going to be safe with you forever!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
Ok a few pics of DD!

And one of DS because he is cute too...even though he only uses diapers for nap/bedtime now!

Too Cute!

Alright Ladies, I am off for the night... Gonna try and make a baby with DF tonight ! I'll spare ya the details! But I prob. wont be on too much tomorrow we have to file our taxes and have a playdate! If I'm not on much the next few weeks... Well you know why
Night Chas

Advertisement

Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:34 PM   #242
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyshanti View Post
wow wasnt this awhile ago i rmeber you talking about this and then she finally responded but if its taking this long for messages how long do you think it would take her to ship something out
idk weary
Yeah . . . I think I'm all done with trying to buy those shorties. I'm not going to beg someone to sell to me, kwim? She has read both of the PMs sooo . . . whatever.

I'm glad everyone's going for smurfs too. Frees up any surprise prints I might want

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:34 PM   #243
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

to all my ladies that were talkin tofu today
we had some for dinner had 2 pk sitting in the fridge
tofu stir fry and tofu nuggets and my son who never wants to touch it ate 3 of them tonight
and we killed it all yummy
Old 02-11-2009, 07:36 PM   #244
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yeah if shes read them and still not responded let it go RUDE
sometimes i see the prints and dont like anything until i see it on the diaper but man those smurfs called to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by aranel7 View Post
Yeah . . . I think I'm all done with trying to buy those shorties. I'm not going to beg someone to sell to me, kwim? She has read both of the PMs sooo . . . whatever.

I'm glad everyone's going for smurfs too. Frees up any surprise prints I might want
Old 02-11-2009, 07:41 PM   #245
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

so went to the play area at the mall today
and my son was tryin to play in this lil house they have this girl same age grabs him by his shirt and wails him in the back like 5x b4 i could get their
i tell her firmly to keep her hands to herself and she is not allowed to hit
i do not knwo where he rparents are but another mom says thank you to me because she hit her son too
i dont mind if kids are playing and aggressive but if you hit out of anger im gonna say something if its my kid or not especially if my kid is getting hit
also i think kids who have kids that r aggressive know theri children and should watch them around others
so i see alot of quiet parents that dont like to say anything to other peoples children even if theri are doing something dangerous
do you ladies speak up to other peoples children?
Old 02-11-2009, 07:45 PM   #246
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmykeikis View Post
This actually looks like a better deal. http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.ph...975&vid=200001
That is a great deal, but it ships from Canada... i am way too impatient for that (and of course, they are girly anyway... but still!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMommyOfTwo View Post

Just popping in to say hi. I have been seriously MIA lately. But Im slowly coming around more often...

How is everyone???
Kellie. I was wondering about you. Hope you are doing well and not working too much! Where have you been?

Quote:
to all my ladies that were talkin tofu today
we had some for dinner had 2 pk sitting in the fridge
tofu stir fry and tofu nuggets and my son who never wants to touch it ate 3 of them tonight
and we killed it all yummy
Sounds yummy!

DS was soooo hungry tonight! he ate a ton of veggies, and then i gave him tofu. He ate like 1/4 cup of it! this kid is crazy for the stuff . I am not sure what I should try to make with the tofu though , other than just cutting it up and feeding it to him. I dont' want to start him on a "nugget" thing just yet, but IDK what else I can make.

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:45 PM   #247
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
and my son was tryin to play in this lil house they have this girl same age grabs him by his shirt and wails him in the back like 5x b4 i could get their
i do not knwo where he rparents are but another mom says thank you to me because she hit her son too
i dont mind if kids are playing and aggressive but if you hit out of anger im gonna say something if its my kid or not especially if my kid is getting hit
also i think kids who have kids that r aggressive know theri children and should watch them around others
so i see alot of quiet parents that dont like to say anything to other peoples children even if theri are doing something dangerous
If there are no parents around yes, I will...I had a group of 4ish year olds bullying my TWO year old at the park one day and the parents weren't paying attention/responding...I told them to cut it out...not exactly in those words. My poor little guy, still makes me teary and it was like 6 months ago! He was *so* confused.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:47 PM   #248
BeachMommyOfTwo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

I think you did the right thing. If it were my son that they were hitting I would most definitely say something. And if I saw a parent around, Id say something to them too.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:47 PM   #249
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
If it is serious enough, yes i will speak up to other kids. Depends on situation, though.

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:51 PM   #250
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post
That is a great deal, but it ships from Canada... i am way too impatient for that (and of course, they are girly anyway... but still!)

Kellie. I was wondering about you. Hope you are doing well and not working too much! Where have you been?

Sounds yummy!

DS was soooo hungry tonight! he ate a ton of veggies, and then i gave him tofu. He ate like 1/4 cup of it! this kid is crazy for the stuff . I am not sure what I should try to make with the tofu though , other than just cutting it up and feeding it to him. I dont' want to start him on a "nugget" thing just yet, but IDK what else I can make.
he almost a year?
yeah plain is probably best especially since he likes it the more plain u can keep your foods the better
my homemeade "nugget" 2night
tofu,bread crumbs,parmesian cheese,nutritional yeast,hotsauce,Tb.mayo
baked brown to perfection yummo