Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2009, 07:52 AM   #31
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BSRB Why Me Wednesday...

ok because my sweet little prince is finally asleep...

here is our bsrb stash pic...

a
anything to the left of the trikes and bikes print are non bsrb dipes. This drawer is just for Ryder. I have 3 prints and 3 ON's not pictures in there b/c they are in the FSOT shelf waiting to be sold. but we have 3 TIAN, 3 TF ON's, 14 TF prints, and 5 UF prints.

and I finally finished my longies.

Advertisement

Old 02-11-2009, 07:56 AM   #32
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post
I have some TMI this morning for you mamas.

X has had some weird poops since vacation. I called the ped from Vegas at one point, because it was yellow and white and very runny and stinky But he seemed fine, so i did not worry too much. We got home last night, and he had a fever of 100.3. Not too high, but there nonetheless. I gave tylenol and went to bed. This morning, no fever, but again!! So, i am bringing him in at 1130 .
Only because i was hoping to get him back on-schedule today, and that is right around naptime

Anyone seen anything like this poop issue?

BBL to answer QOTD for Tana

ETA: looks like i am caught up still!!
Sara, have you changed anything about X's intake recently? I don't know if he's FF or BF, but right around the age he's at now was when Howie's lactose intolerance started to rear its ugly head, and it started out just like you're mentioning; Howie slightly under the weather, pooping about 6 times a day, always light yellow/white, runny poo that REEKED. At MIL's urging we cut out dairy to see if that was the problem and voila! His poop went back to normal, no rashes and no sickies. In Howie's case he had been FF (on a regular, dairy based formula) and right when we started switching him to whole milk is when it happened. I have since found out that the dairy protein in regular milk is harder to break down than what's in formula, so that's why he was able to drink milk based formula but not actual milk. If this is what's going on with X just know that it's NOT a big deal at all. There are so many soy replacements for things that Howie doesn't have to do without anything and actually, we are all eating a little better because of it. I'm glad you're going to the ped though. I hope it turns out to be nothing

QOTD: I live in southeastern MA in one of the last towns that is not considered Cape Cod. I L-O-V-E living here. I can't really think of any other place I'd rather live. I get all the perks of being very short driving distances to Cape Cod and Boston without paying the costs of living in either of those places. Ski slopes are just a short drive away and the beach is in our town (and all of the neighboring towns). There are a million Italian restaurants that serve authentic Italian food, cooked by real Italians There are a million seafood restaurants that serve the catch of the day. We live 40 minutes away from my family and 25 minutes away from DH's family, but walking distance from most of our friends. We have supermarkets, shopping malls, the hospital, parks, playgrounds . . . I love living here and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. DH and I have talked about it plenty; even if we won the lottery we'd still want to live exactly where we live now, in the exact house. I mean, we'd want other vacation homes too, but this town and this house will always be our home.

ETA: We get the 4 seasons around here and it suits me fine. I start off SO ready for each season to come and by the end of them, I'm sick to death of them. Having a new one every 3 months suits me just fine! I don't mind cold weather or snow and ice, but I WOULD mind temps that got up into the 100s so living in a cooler climate is right for me. 80 is really hot around here.

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes

Last edited by aranel7; 02-11-2009 at 08:03 AM.
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:58 AM   #33
Jordan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Nice stash and I love the longies. Beautiful! I should be getting my 4 bsrb from fsot today. :losit:

ETA: He looks so sweet! I would have been afraid to take the pic.

Last edited by Jordan; 02-11-2009 at 07:59 AM.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:04 AM   #34
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Beautiful stash Tana! What a sweet little prince you have too! He looks so peaceful...
Old 02-11-2009, 08:07 AM   #35
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ohh, and I just wanted to share with you all that I started the day off right today!! I went through the Dunkin drive thru for my coffee and that's all I got! No sweet, tantalizing baked goods, just black coffee. Then I came home and made myself a big gigantic bowl of oatmeal and sliced myself an apple. I'm so proud of myself! Now let's just see if I can keep this up.

Old 02-11-2009, 08:12 AM   #36
pennybelly
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

di - here is the super cute monkey print!!!

Old 02-11-2009, 08:14 AM   #37
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranel7 View Post
Ohh, and I just wanted to share with you all that I started the day off right today!! I went through the Dunkin drive thru for my coffee and that's all I got! No sweet, tantalizing baked goods, just black coffee. Then I came home and made myself a big gigantic bowl of oatmeal and sliced myself an apple. I'm so proud of myself! Now let's just see if I can keep this up.
Yay Jen!!!

Little changes make a huge difference.

After DD was born I was drinking crazy amounts of sugared coffee and two poptarts for breakfast...now I have tea and a bowl of cheerios.

You are doing great and you can keep it up!
Old 02-11-2009, 08:14 AM   #38
pennybelly
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

tana, your longies are beautiful! niiice work
Old 02-11-2009, 08:19 AM   #39
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, and my on the Gro Baby is . . . seems kinda gross to me. It seems like the same as if I was using prefolds and PUL covers, and I just changed the prefold but used the same PUL cover. I mean, I suppose that would work on Juliana but for Howie, those suckers were definitely wet with pee. I could never, ever, ever imagine a system like Gro Baby working for a heavy wetter.

Old 02-11-2009, 08:21 AM   #40
Nettie29
Registered Users
seller

Ooooh Tana, those longies are yummy!