Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2009, 08:22 AM   #41
Nettie29
Registered Users
seller

Re: BSRB Why Me Wednesday...

Great job Jenn on resisting the sugar! And your town sounds lovely.

Advertisement

Old 02-11-2009, 08:26 AM   #42
momto3girls
Registered Users
Formerly: tajsa
seller

My Mood:

I'm so very tired. Juliana is miserable. We didn't get much sleep last night. The ped said that day #3 is the worst. That is today. I feels so bad for her. She doesn't like the breathing treatments at all.

I'll mostly be lurking. I hope everyone has a good day.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:26 AM   #43
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jenn for your healthy morning! I wish I could say the same for myself.

Tana--you have to share your non-pooling secret. Those longies are gorgeous. Roan is such a little doll baby sleeping peacefully. ITA with Jordan...I would have been petrified to take the pic.

Well, it's going to be a balmy 66 degrees here today. EEK. I am sitting outside while C is taking a little snooze in the car. FIL is taking C for a walk during naptime...I figure it's fine to let her sleep in the stroller today, and I could use the time to get some things done. I have to stay away from DS.

Oh, and for the record...I ordered both the lotus elephant and the peace & love skirties from BootyGold.

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:28 AM   #44
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i agree with jenn...i dont see it being sanitary. but that's just me so horray for one less diaper to try.

DH is actually looking to see if he can get into the fire dept in raleigh, nc. that is where my qotd came from. I never really been anywhere outside of ny so i dont know where else would be a nice place to live and raise a family. but he's got me thinking. rent would be half of what we pay now for a much much bigger place. and it seems like a nice place but who knows. hey jordan..is raleigh anywhere close to greensboro?
Old 02-11-2009, 08:29 AM   #45
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Annette! Sorry, I missed your post when I was posting.

April and Juliana. At least if today is supposed to be the worst day, things will hopefully get better from here.

Old 02-11-2009, 08:31 AM   #46
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

diana..if i showed you the back of those longies..there was a mess of pooling on the back. lol. but i am just knitting from both ends of the skien every 2 rows switching and praying for the best. ;X i guess i've just been lucky.

lol i didn't use flash and my camera doens't reallymake any noise when taking pictures so he slept right through it even though i had my big ol' nikon with it's big ol' lens all up in his face. haha

april
Old 02-11-2009, 08:34 AM   #47
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinjanuary View Post
ok because my sweet little prince is finally asleep...

here is our bsrb stash pic...

a
anything to the left of the trikes and bikes print are non bsrb dipes. This drawer is just for Ryder. I have 3 prints and 3 ON's not pictures in there b/c they are in the FSOT shelf waiting to be sold. but we have 3 TIAN, 3 TF ON's, 14 TF prints, and 5 UF prints.

and I finally finished my longies.

Tana, Roan is soooooooooo cute and your longies are adorable too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aranel7 View Post
Ohh, and I just wanted to share with you all that I started the day off right today!! I went through the Dunkin drive thru for my coffee and that's all I got! No sweet, tantalizing baked goods, just black coffee. Then I came home and made myself a big gigantic bowl of oatmeal and sliced myself an apple. I'm so proud of myself! Now let's just see if I can keep this up.
for healthy eating Jen!! WTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennybelly View Post
di - here is the super cute monkey print!!!

That print is sooooo cute I it!

I live in Upstate NY, just south of Lake Ontario. I did not grow up here, nor was it my choice to live here, but we are here for DH's job, basically. I could really take it or leave it. The town itself is cute and suburban, and it is part of a small metropolitan area. We don't have any sports teams or anything big events (aside from a HUGE college sports following at the big college here). I guess because i grew up outside Chicago, i am not used to missing out on all the big music tours and events like that. We just do not get those things here. I have three shopping malls within a half hour drive, and grocery store is within walking distance, so that is a plus too. There is definitely more snow than I like to deal with, but luckily my DH grew up in FL, so snow is sort of a novelty to him. He his snowblower I really wish my family lived closer. If my family lived here, i would like it much more

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:35 AM   #48
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

66 degrees Di?! Send that my way! It is 41 here and I thought we were doing good!
Old 02-11-2009, 08:36 AM   #49
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinjanuary View Post
diana..if i showed you the back of those longies..there was a mess of pooling on the back. lol. but i am just knitting from both ends of the skien every 2 rows switching and praying for the best. ;X i guess i've just been lucky.

lol i didn't use flash and my camera doens't reallymake any noise when taking pictures so he slept right through it even though i had my big ol' nikon with it's big ol' lens all up in his face. haha

april

I pulled both ends of the skein and finally gave up when I split for the legs. I think it was just the way the yarn was dyed. The color changes are long (if that makes sense.) Anyway, they are ugly and I don't care anymore. I just still have to force myself to sit down and finish them.

I love the sounds of Raleigh, NC. I would love to live in the Carolinas somewhere. So much cheaper & so pretty. Raleigh is supposed to be a great town, from what I hear.

Old 02-11-2009, 08:37 AM   #50
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, and Jess.....I somehow missed your post (how, I don't know.)
I the monkey fabric on the BSRB!! It looks so much cuter on the diaper!!! OMG, I have to save some PP to get one.