Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-13-2009, 07:21 AM   #11
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sbish Freaky Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by i&a's mama View Post
Heehee, you might want to check back, because that's what size I over-ordered.
you just have to enable me dont ya?

Advertisement

Old 02-13-2009, 07:24 AM   #12
MegsMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning mamas. I am patiently waiting for the cerise karate pants to get to my front doorstep. I have one soaker, that is well used. I really would like more, but we only really use them under dresses and at night, so I can't realistically need more. But the sad thing is...I think the pants are going to be too short I wish they would get here. I probably should have gotten the M/L, but they are going to be tooo long. UGH!! I guess I should stick to shorts!
Old 02-13-2009, 07:28 AM   #13
ForCryingOutLoud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by i&a's mama View Post
So, I have an embarrassing Sbish story.

Last night at around 10, I realized the the teal soakers were stocked. I was in the process of setting up my Sloomb account when one of my boys woke up. I was in a hurry to feed him and get him back to sleep because I was paranoid they'd sell out. (Priorities, right?) I got click happy when I went to pay, I guess, and accidentally placed two separate orders. I got up this morning, and Erin had emailed me asking me if I meant to do that. Normally, that wouldn't be a problem, but I had scored a squash soaker earlier in the day FSOT and I really couldn't afford to keep the second one, so I had to tell her that I'm just an idiot and only meant to order one. The worst part is that I'm the same person who payed Heather twice for my coop order on accident, causing a big mix-up that included Heather having to get a refund from Erin. I guess I just get too excited about Sbish?

Anyway, even though I was thoroughly embarrassed, I thought that was very nice of Erin to do that.
But so sweet of Erin to check on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegsMom View Post
Morning mamas. I am patiently waiting for the cerise karate pants to get to my front doorstep. I have one soaker, that is well used. I really would like more, but we only really use them under dresses and at night, so I can't realistically need more. But the sad thing is...I think the pants are going to be too short I wish they would get here. I probably should have gotten the M/L, but they are going to be tooo long. UGH!! I guess I should stick to shorts!
Did you get mediums? They could be capris? lol
Old 02-13-2009, 07:29 AM   #14
ForCryingOutLoud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinjanuary View Post
awww allison..it's ok. sometimes our mommie brains aren't all there.

i didn't order anything yesterday. i wanted a teal soaker but the large was sold out so i guess i'll wait. in the meantime i really hope my pants arrive today or tomm. i'm excited to use them already ;X this could be the start of a very expensive addiction. *sigh
Oh it is! But so worth well! They are wonderful! And wear and wash so well!
Old 02-13-2009, 07:32 AM   #15
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

i didn't order anything yesterday. i wanted a teal soaker but the large was sold out so i guess i'll wait. in the meantime i really hope my pants arrive today or tomm. i'm excited to use them already ;X this could be the start of a very expensive addiction. *sigh
I think I still have pregnancy brain, 7 months later. I can't wait for my soakers and coop dipes!

I forgot to tell you - I'm sorry I couldn't get the Pooh BSRB. I think I tried to get to too many things at once. Did anyone score it for you?
Old 02-13-2009, 07:35 AM   #16
goyazite21
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mms1972 View Post
morning! i'm drooling over the teal soaker-- but i really am set on soakers! i tried to put my new black pants on my LO and just what i thought- they were covered in dog hair in like 15 minutes! UGH! i'm hoping as my DD starts walking more it won't be so much an issue-- she is JUST starting to walk and still crawls alot!

PLUS PP is hold $25 hostage! I got a refund on extra shipping so they are holding that--and the original amount too! i'm trying to wait to buy till its in! i'm thinking of buying the blue PB&E shorties if they are still there when my money is! i bought the green yesterday! lol!
I was thinking about this when I took our black pair off my ds yesterday. They are my favorite from our tote though! Which also means lots of lint
Old 02-13-2009, 07:37 AM   #17
goyazite21
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

One of them is coming to live with me I am sure she will be stocking more over the next week or so! Do you follow her on twitter?
Old 02-13-2009, 07:39 AM   #18
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by goyazite21 View Post
I was thinking about this when I took our black pair off my ds yesterday. They are my favorite from our tote though! Which also means lots of lint
even as i was ordering them i was thinking "these are going to be dog hair magnets!" but i couldn't resist!
Old 02-13-2009, 07:45 AM   #19
ForCryingOutLoud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mms1972 View Post
even as i was ordering them i was thinking "these are going to be dog hair magnets!" but i couldn't resist!
Erin sent me a picture of her son wearing the black with one of my tees and it was so sweet. The black is just so lovely. She is shipping mine tomorrow since the brown shorts won't be in until next Wednesday at the earliest.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:48 AM   #20
MegsMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

[QUOTE=ForCryingOutLoud;6303480
Did you get mediums? They could be capris? lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah, probably more like high waters Maybe she can wear them low on the hips

eta: messed up that quote