Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2009, 07:50 AM   #21
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekend BSRB chatter! (yes I am up!)

Oh yes . . . they are mine

Advertisement

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:52 AM   #22
idefix
Registered Users

My Mood:

Jennifer, those are gorgeous.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:53 AM   #23
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had to peek in before I got in the shower....
Jenn-- beauty, mama!!!!

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:05 AM   #24
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranel7 View Post
I can't speak for the NRSS but my whole thing with selling off my Scuttlebutts was that I just didn't care for the fit as much as BSRB, but mostly, I didn't like having 4 of them sitting around in my stash when I was mostly reaching for BSRB. I decided to sell them while they were really in demand.

Morning ladies! I came on last night after going out with the intention of catching up, but it was hopeless so I gave up. I really HATE missing out on what people talked about, but oh well. We went out for dinner with DH's business partner and his girlfriend to a local brew pub. It was HEAVEN for me. They had a tap full of craft beers and I had a really hearty supper too that was DELICOUS.

I'm going to be scarce again today because unfortunately J is still acting like a wench. When my mom came yesterday J turned the fussy wussies on her so thankfully she could see for real what I'm talking about. She was like "wow, it's hard to get anything done with her crying at my feet like this". NO KIDDING.
Pre-motherhood, I waitressed at our local brew pub. We brewed everything in house - raz and Bavarian wheat, coffee and whiskey stout, India pale ale...Awesome free food and drink, live music almost every night...those were the days...

Asher just woke up, so I'm off to feed him and get them ready for our BSRB photo shoot.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:21 AM   #25
amyrenee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OMG Jen... those are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! I'm drooling big time!
Old 02-14-2009, 08:26 AM   #26
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Those are beautiful Jen!
Old 02-14-2009, 08:38 AM   #27
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Anyone here use Disana wool for night time? I like that it looks like SUPER tight knit...our night time wool wouldnt need to be flashy....
Old 02-14-2009, 08:56 AM   #28
Jordan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Happy V-day mamas! The boys and I just got through making heart shaped cupcakes for Daddy. Now we are waiting for them to cool so we can ice them. They look so yummy! Nothing planned here today, just sewing. I set myself a timeline so hopefully that will force me to get more done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
C's ready to play..gotta run. She learned how fun it is to 'let go' when she's playing with her push toys. She is doing great with standing on her own, but she expects me to be there to catch her most of the time! She's getting good, though...can stand for about 10-15 seconds on her own. Not bad for only a few days of trying. Ok, that's enough of my gloating.
Awwww she sounds so cute. I LOVE that age.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
I have been using old style BSRB, trim fit BSRB and the ultimate fit BSRB...I am *amazed* at how perfect the UF are. The others work great and are wonderful but the UF are *so* stretchy and I love that I dont have to fold the wings over to make it fit well...they look ideal for pinning which I am going to have to try soon I think because the bottom part of the snappi keeps coming undone for some reason, even with a cover on it...?

AND for cloth overnight...

Both kids were in BGs. DS had one stuffed with the NB insert that comes with the BG and a leobaby mightier nighty insert and a wool cover over that (he PEES). The BG didn't leak but it was SO wet inside that it wicked at the tag (the tag was SOAKED) but the wool kept his PJs from getting wet.

DD had the CB OS insert and 2 BBH bamboo boosters in it and there was absorbency left in it even though she nursed twice last night.

So it was good! I dunno if it smelled too badly or not though as I can't smell a THING right now as a residual side effect of my cold...
I use BG's overnight on my ODS and they work pretty good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
Sorry ladies I will be back later...my stomach is less than pleased this morning...I really dislike having IBS someone needs to explain to the stomach when I eat *better* it is supposed to behave, not get worse
Hope you feel better
Quote:
Originally Posted by idefix View Post
Morning......my son came in at 7am as usual. You can almost set your clock. I woke up to a Valentine's card and one of my cookies shoved in my face.

Cookies anyone?
How sweet! And those look great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranel7 View Post

Oh yes . . . they are mine
Nice!
Old 02-14-2009, 09:08 AM   #29
treala05
Registered Users
seller

Happy Valentine's Day, Mamas!! I missed out on the photo fun last night because we went to bed super early. It was so worth it though because it's the first great night's sleep I've gotten all week.

Anyway, better late than never - here's a picture of me and Reese at her baptism back in November.

Those cookies look delish! We went out to a family breakfast this morning and might try to go to a movie together tonight if we can get a last-minute sitter. DH and I haven't been to a movie together since before DD was born...and that time was miserable because I had to pee about 7 times during the movie!
Old 02-14-2009, 09:22 AM   #30
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

In honor of VDay, here are the boys in their BSRB with hearts. They were not very cooperative. Also, ignore the Snappi popping off in the one pic. Daddy did that one.