Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2009, 08:09 AM   #21
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sbish More Wool Weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForCryingOutLoud View Post
I want a tote! I didn't buy a tote, but I just want the tote itself. I want to email Erin and ask her if I can just buy a tote
me too! i think she should sell em!

Advertisement

Old 02-14-2009, 08:10 AM   #22
goyazite21
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
My DS is suppose to be at gymnastics right now, but he wouldn't get dressed, just kept doing whatever he wanted, goofy around, then he got all OCD and started to wash his hands because he had marker on them and he scrubbed so hard he made his finger bleed
So we are home. I am going to go work (making shirts) soon. That will be my all day activity.

On No! Poor little finger I have noticed my ds *freaking out* when he gets marker/paint/mashed potatoes on his hands. He will very emotionally say "UH-OH" until it's all washed off. The thought never crossed my mind of him scrubbing that hard.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:11 AM   #23
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantine View Post
Good morning.. I'm here too... am I the other twin mama or is there a third? lol It seems like there are a bunch of us on this site.

So... I'm in love with the hemp fitteds and afraid I won't like the bamboo fitteds as much... now I know everyone raves about them and they cost more etc... but how would you convince me to try them out when I like the hemp fitteds so much already??
There are three of us Sbish lovin' twin mamas, I believe. I never realized how many twins there are until I had some of my own.

I'm the opposite. I only have the bamboo and adore them, so I'm afraid to try the hemp. I'm sure I will when they re-stock. Anyone have an idea of when they might?
Old 02-14-2009, 08:13 AM   #24
ForCryingOutLoud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mms1972 View Post
me too! i think she should sell em!
I know! I want sbish tote! I can never have too many shopping bags!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goyazite21 View Post
On No! Poor little finger I have noticed my ds *freaking out* when he gets marker/paint/mashed potatoes on his hands. He will very emotionally say "UH-OH" until it's all washed off. The thought never crossed my mind of him scrubbing that hard.
Yeah he is real weird about being messy (but you should see how he eats )
When he was like under 2, he hated sand...he hated dirt on him! It made it impossible for him to want to go out and play. He didn't want to get dirty.
He is better with it now and likes sand and playing outside. But he said he wanted to wash his hands and he came out with his little finger bleeding!
Old 02-14-2009, 08:13 AM   #25
goyazite21
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I want a tote! I didn't buy a tote, but I just want the tote itself. I want to email Erin and ask her if I can just buy a tote
You definetely should, and buy a few extra to send my way
Old 02-14-2009, 08:35 AM   #26
ashpd2006
It's the heart that matters more
seller

My Mood:

Good Morning and Happy Valentines Day

DH and I went out to eat on Thursday to celebrate. Last night he suprised me with a dozen chocolate covered strawberries from Edible Arrangements. We ordered in dinner and watched some rented movies.

I may get some M/L graphites from FSOT today, I am also waiting on some NIP mustard and Black pants from FSOT. Last night I bought some M/L pants and I would really like to score some shorts...BTW did she stock more? I see the small blacks are in stock and last I check last night all the shorts were sold out.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:38 AM   #27
chataine
Is This Nirvana?
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcolamomtothefifth View Post
Is anyone expecting anything fluffy today?

I think we are getting black L karate pants with pockets and brown ML karate pants with pockets. I then can make the decision of which size fits best. If they are like the shorts, ML will be tight but L will be too long. Ugh! I hope they work.
Maybe some fleece pants from the amazon sale and a sticky peas AI2. It will be a nice fluffy day if all that arrives.
i loove it when all the fluff arrives on the same day!!

Quote:
This isn't Sbish, but look what Kristi of TFK just knitted for me

Quote:
My DS is suppose to be at gymnastics right now, but he wouldn't get dressed, just kept doing whatever he wanted, goofy around, then he got all OCD and started to wash his hands because he had marker on them and he scrubbed so hard he made his finger bleed
So we are home. I am going to go work (making shirts) soon. That will be my all day activity.
oh no! you guys didn't get to go!! silly ocd children! i totally sympathize!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goyazite21 View Post
Good Morning Ladies I got to relax in bed this morning until almost 9:30, yay for Valentine's Day I also woke up to a shipping notice from sbish M/L graphite pants and a L teal soaker on their way. I can't wait to see this Teal IRL, I should have ordered some in my tote

Anyone else just love their sbish tote bags? I just adore ours, it seems so sturdy. My LO picks it up and walks to the door waving and saying *BYEEEEE* I tell him don't forget the produce bags and Mommy wants strawberries
i love our tote bag tooo!! i use it for my diaper bag/purse, i leave the large fully packet diaper bag in the car, and put my stuff and a dipaer/wetbag in it for evan..

oh and i love your siggi about ds "still" nursing
Quote:
Originally Posted by mms1972 View Post
HI mama's!
I got teal m/l shorts , a natural double layer soaker and 3 pink doublers coming! whoo hoo! i'm set for summer already! lol! i've been buying and restashing like crazy lately-- and i gotta get on the wagon--NOW! i just ordered 2 prefolds from Zabi baby this am-- i've been on a prefold kick lately! and i gotta stop buying or my DH will have a fit!
ooh i have been wanting to try one her her pfs.. i heart pfs

Quote:
Originally Posted by i&a's mama View Post
There are three of us Sbish lovin' twin mamas, I believe. I never realized how many twins there are until I had some of my own.

I'm the opposite. I only have the bamboo and adore them, so I'm afraid to try the hemp. I'm sure I will when they re-stock. Anyone have an idea of when they might?
hemp is supposed to restock in april or so.. they are in production now..

well now for me, v-day plans? not so much.. dh tried to cook me breakfast, but i was up late last night talking to *ahem* some people online and didn't want to get out of bed, so he and faelynn shared it, but there was coffee left for me, DH works every weekend.. but my mom and possibly brother and sil are coming over.. i really need to clean some before they get here!!

Last edited by chataine; 02-14-2009 at 08:39 AM.
chataine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:56 AM   #28
elephantine
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
This isn't Sbish, but look what Kristi of TFK just knitted for me

what camera do you have?? these photos are awesome... I bought a camera that was supposed to be 11mp w/macro... but it sucks... I guess you get what you pay for.
elephantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:06 AM   #29
carbandy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey mamas!! Soaker question for you. The new colored ones are not double layer like the naturals right? How is the tickness on them for anyone that has them already?
Old 02-14-2009, 09:07 AM   #30
chataine
Is This Nirvana?
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantine View Post
what camera do you have?? these photos are awesome... I bought a camera that was supposed to be 11mp w/macro... but it sucks... I guess you get what you pay for.
Those aren't Teresa's pictures, they are Kristi's of TFK..