Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2009, 06:08 AM   #1
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
B2B weekend of Love Chatter

we are a basic bunch... we like pfs, wool, pins, fleece, snappis... ect. we believe in utilizing what we have.... being thrifty and green. (although sometimes not). many of us have a few pricey things in our stash, and of course some daddy dipes too. and even a sposie or two. the weekends are generally slow... so its a good time to join us.... come on in and introduce yourself. (taken from last weekends post)

well I have been up for an hour, got all of yesterdays thread read and was waiting for someone to start....no one had so I thought ok you can do it.....

WOTB: LL fitted and night woolies (still sleeping)
WOTA: PO to mail my FSOT items, water store to fill the water jugs, play with Mary Helen and enjoy the weekend!

Advertisement

jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:00 AM   #2
my1hd
Registered Users

Re: B2B weekend of Love Chatter

hello everyone.
No clue what we are up to today. right now just vegging......
Oh I know getting a new dryer!! Ours has totally crapped out. i swear we are getting creamed this month. Car dies dryer dies.
WOTB:LL capri with a swaddlebees ABC wrap

I bought these swaddlebees from the outlet store but they look fine and there is no X through the tag. are they seconds??
my1hd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:26 AM   #3
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DH just went out and bought us breakfast and me some coffee. #1 is doing ok, still high fever and flu, and so far no one else has it. But it's been a long night, each of the kids got us up once or twice apiece, and if you do the math that means not much sleep for either of us.

I meant to mention that 3 solids meals for #3 wasn't enough to keep him from wanting to nurse 4-5x/night, and I've been letting him snack on bread, crackers, cheerios, etc. in addition to the meals (because he can't eat any more at his meals, and he doesn't stay up late enough to have four meals), and it has helped him sleep longer. And there is a protein component in all three meals. So I hope that helps somebody.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:27 AM   #4
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh and I made chocolate-caramel dipped strawberries last night. I was supposed to make heart-shaped french toast this morning but oh well. It can be dinner, I guess.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:57 AM   #5
mamazluv
You know you want this.........
seller

My Mood:

we slept pretty well. we are going out to eat this afternoon and seeing a movie, hitting joanns and probably groceries.

i just cut my finger on the rotary cutter... uch: i didnt roll over it or anything, just forgot to close the saftey and bumped my finger into it. it really sliced through it though.... lots of blood, but just cosmetic. be careful w those things. i never tho;ught they were that bad unless you ran over something....

wotb still zizpper fleece jammmies and a soaker under...

sorry for typosk, gotta big bandaid on too tight. gotta stop bleeding so i can sew
Old 02-14-2009, 08:04 AM   #6
melissamomof3girls
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We're just relaxing together today. I got up and made pancakes & sausage for breakfast. We got a few inches of snow last night and the trees look so beautiful this morning. We have a lot of pines and so the snow just looks gorgeous sitting on their branches.

Our valentine's dinner was fun last night.

Okay, I have a question, my husband's aunt was asking about training a puppy because they were thinking of getting one and we have two small dogs so she wanted my advice. I told her she could try out our younger dog and if they liked her they could keep her. I don't know why I said that, because I love the dog and I didn't really think they would ever accept.

Well, they want to try her out next weekend. Now I don't want to let her go and my girls got very upset last night when I said something to them about it. So, do I rescind my offer now? Or is it too late?

WOTB: LLUBIP Premium w/ preemie doubler & fleece soaker

Cheryl ~ Glad everyone's feeling a little better. Breakfast for dinner is always good...we call it brinner.

Heidi ~ Thanks for the cute pictures. He was so tiny! None of my girls were ever that tiny. Hope your night went even better last night.

Becky ~ What'd you spend a lot of money on yesterday? Inquiring minds want to know

Michelle ~ Your newborn pictures are so precious! I love that ubipf on your baby...so sweet and natural! That's what I want for the next baby...looks so cute.

Melissa ~ Glad you had fun! We've never even taken our kids sledding yet, except for our own man-made hills in the yard Your daughter looks so sweet!

MamaMe ~ Yeah for the to-do list! I need to get back to making those every day!

Rebecca ~ That is awesome! My girls do that sometimes, start to get in the tub and realize they still have socks or undies on. Sorry hubby isn't feeling well. Love the towells! So fun.

Jennifer ~ What a sweetie. Hope you had a good evening!
Old 02-14-2009, 08:05 AM   #7
melissamomof3girls
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Mamazluv I've done that too with the rotary cutter. It makes such a clean painful cut. Hope it heals soon for you. Have fun today.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:26 AM   #8
Lisathena
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok, i gotta go sew an apron right now!! And eat, my belly is yelling at me! LOL hubbie is at work. . we might go to dinner but dont have a babysitter yet. . sucks. HOpefully we can find someone cuz hubbie actually wants to go out! normally we are too broke to do anything so this is a real treat, plus our last "date" was last valentines day!!!!!!
Lisathena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:28 AM   #9
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well I went to Joanns and they had a bunch of knits...and serger thread. Then off to Hobby lobby cause I heard they had new knits......and they were $3.99......so yeah.... it was bad.

then off to Justice for girls. The whole store was 40% so I rocked.....I want to take her back this weekend cause she is picky.

I plan on making most of their clothing for spring/summer but this helped me not have so much pressure to get it all done right now.....
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:36 AM   #10
melissamomof3girls
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisathena View Post
Ok, i gotta go sew an apron right now!! And eat, my belly is yelling at me! LOL hubbie is at work. . we might go to dinner but dont have a babysitter yet. . sucks. HOpefully we can find someone cuz hubbie actually wants to go out! normally we are too broke to do anything so this is a real treat, plus our last "date" was last valentines day!!!!!!
Wow. That's a long time! Hope you find someone. I'd help if we lived near each other