Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2009, 07:28 AM   #11
iheartruiner
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wool you be my Valentine? Share the wooly love Saturday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devholan View Post
Btw, did you see Aimee's (ladybenz) HC stocking? Her grand opening is at 10: http://hyenacart.com/beauxbottoms/
oh yeah! I was loving that newbie set. No newbie's here!!

Advertisement

GalleryBlogFan Page!
iheartruiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:31 AM   #12
netgirl1001
Registered Users
seller

gmorning..

Her store look really good, the diapers looks squishy and the woolies is just TDF!
Old 02-14-2009, 07:31 AM   #13
Shaineinok
Registered Users
seller

Anything worth stalking today?

Dh got me a laptop for the kitchen so I am fixing his favorite breakfast. Biscuits and gravy with bacon.
Shaineinok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:32 AM   #14
devholan
knit wit
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartruiner View Post
oh yeah! I was loving that newbie set. No newbie's here!!
Well definitely not if your BF is turning you down. Maybe he's got something special up his sleeve for tonight?

Come see our new store at BLUE GRASS BABY
devholan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:33 AM   #15
devholan
knit wit
seller

My Mood:

Paula, you're up early!
And Shaine, that sounds like a popular breakfast here in the Southeast.

Old 02-14-2009, 07:35 AM   #16
ladybenz
following my heart to the art

My Mood:

Good morning...
I slept in. sort of. THe boys woke up to nurse around 5 am but I wasn't ready to get up, so I put them back in their cribs and we all went back to sleep.

The most wonderful thing happened yesterday. A DS mama contacted me and told me she had 7 ounces od run fox run on BFL and offered it to me. It totally made my day.

I'm a little nervous about my stocking this morning, but excited too. I didn't end up listing the rainbow longies because I didn't get a chance to make the diaper to go with them. So, I'm trying to decide whether to do another stocking this month, or hold onto them until fall.

No big plans for today except to clean house (there is a huge pile of sewing scraps under the kitchen table) and work on the gwion shorties. We went out for sushi last night, the first time I had had sushi since before I was pregnant. We had a blast. Roe and Joe sat up like big boys in the high chairs and they ate sushi! I gave them unagi, and they loved it! They also tried the pickled ginger (loved it) and the wasabi (they weren't quite sure what to think of that) and because the restaurant is actually a thai/chinese/japanese place and not strictly sushi, they gave us a bowl of those fried noodles you get with chinese takeout, and the boys ate way too many of those. But it was fun.
ladybenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:38 AM   #17
devholan
knit wit
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybenz View Post

No big plans for today except to clean house (there is a huge pile of sewing scraps under the kitchen table) and work on the gwion shorties. We went out for sushi last night, the first time I had had sushi since before I was pregnant. We had a blast. Roe and Joe sat up like big boys in the high chairs and they ate sushi! I gave them unagi, and they loved it! They also tried the pickled ginger (loved it) and the wasabi (they weren't quite sure what to think of that) and because the restaurant is actually a thai/chinese/japanese place and not strictly sushi, they gave us a bowl of those fried noodles you get with chinese takeout, and the boys ate way too many of those. But it was fun.
I wish I could have seen them eating sushi! They're so gorgeous.

Btw, I love how Thunder turned out. As for the rainbow longies, why don't you show us a pic?

Old 02-14-2009, 07:39 AM   #18
Shaineinok
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Btw, did you see Aimee's (ladybenz) HC stocking? Her grand opening is at 10: http://hyenacart.com/beauxbottoms/
I saw it. Looks great!

Quote:
good morning
Today should be an interesting Valentine's Day. I think we're going to run around looking for last minute stuff for my DH's ski trip tomorrow. (He goes to Montana every year w/ some guy friends.) Then my sister's flight arrives around 7, so I'm driving down to Greenville to pick her up. She offered to watch the baby while DH and I go out but Jessica's not great on her own that late, so maybe we'll just grab a drink?

And I definitely want to work on the Ravensong today! For a medium pair of shorties, how many short rows do y'all work in? I have 3 in and the pattern calls for 5 spread out. Does that sound about right?
I do four short rows for a medium.
Shaineinok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:42 AM   #19
netgirl1001
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Paula, you're up early!
And Shaine, that sounds like a popular breakfast here in the Southeast.
Umm yeah. I have to do a lot of winding and picture taking for tomorrow's stocking. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybenz View Post
Good morning...
I slept in. sort of. THe boys woke up to nurse around 5 am but I wasn't ready to get up, so I put them back in their cribs and we all went back to sleep.

The most wonderful thing happened yesterday. A DS mama contacted me and told me she had 7 ounces od run fox run on BFL and offered it to me. It totally made my day.

I'm a little nervous about my stocking this morning, but excited too. I didn't end up listing the rainbow longies because I didn't get a chance to make the diaper to go with them. So, I'm trying to decide whether to do another stocking this month, or hold onto them until fall.

Yay for RFR..

Oh my, sushi for the boys? wow!
Old 02-14-2009, 07:46 AM   #20
cadensmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartruiner View Post
DBF has to work from 2-10pm. So I'll be lucky if we even...well, you know...He has pretty much turned me down the last 2 days in row. Which is really bizarre.
i'll be lucky if he doesn't try

i did see her store and i LOVE the design! everything looks great! good luck today.

we are off to take the kids to the Children's Museum.

no special plans, just hanging with the babes today!

Evrim and Ellowyn -- Just Released!

iKnit, iSpin, iDye all at ... Comfort Wool Blog and
cadensmama is offline   Reply With Quote