Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2009, 08:12 AM   #1
chataine
Is This Nirvana?
seller

My Mood:
SustainableBABYish It's a New Day! ~ Monday~

Good morning everyone!!! i am TIRED! DH had "game" night w/ his fiends last night..which really they all just sit around , get drunk, and play video games.. so he spent the night at his buddies.. i don't sleep well when he is not home.. and both kids were restless (we co-sleep w/ both of them)

And well, he is the one to usually get up w/ our early bird.. and Evan and I sleep in.. so today i am up.. and i don't want to be

Sorry for the Sob story! lol

QOTd: is there any other product you'd like to see S'bish make that they don't??

my answer, woven hemp or cotton rib or something.. but non wool karate pants for pl'ed kids! i looove the fit of them on Evan, and i want some for Faelynn

Advertisement

Old 02-16-2009, 08:33 AM   #2
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: SustainableBABYish It's a New Day! ~ Monday~

Hi there! i got a sick baby today who is stuck to me like glue! making it hard for me to work! i'm WAHM for my local hospital and work at the puter all day! so this is going to be a fun day! i'm excited tho cause i picked up a pair of m/l graphite pants on fsot last night! i think that's my fav color--so versitile! for the question of the day........hmmmmm i dunno! LOL!
Old 02-16-2009, 08:39 AM   #3
elephantine
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hmmm... for question of the day... I'd be interested in wool wraps with snaps.... maybe also a 'newborn stash tote'(imagine what an awesome shower gift that would be!) with both bamboo and hemp fitteds(you could choose xs or s or mix of both) along with a soaker...
elephantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:20 AM   #4
teenbean31
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'd love to see a sleep sack for newborns..that would be awesome. I'd totally buy one right this minute for my LO coming!

Speaking of the LO coming, I'm still waiting patiently. I'll be overdue as of this Fri. Come on baby!!! I want to meet you!
Old 02-16-2009, 09:25 AM   #5
elephantine
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenbean31 View Post
I'd love to see a sleep sack for newborns..that would be awesome. I'd totally buy one right this minute for my LO coming!

Speaking of the LO coming, I'm still waiting patiently. I'll be overdue as of this Fri. Come on baby!!! I want to meet you!
How exciting... I'm 36 weeks today!
elephantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:38 AM   #6
NewMotherofTwins
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello Everyone! (Re-posting from the old thread. I posted pretty late last night.)

My best friend & her DH (also a good friend) traveled up & visited for the day w/their LO (who is 7 mos). We had such a wonderful day! And it is amazing how much house work gets done here when company is OTW!

Got 2 of our sm. covers from a previous tote yesterday that are so soft, thick, & nice...but too small. So I ordered another new med. It's weird...our 1st ever was sm. older & so soft thick & fits my 18lb & my 21 lber...but no other smalls newer or older have...so I guess we need mediums no matter what. The 1st (sm) that fits is the natural double layer...not sure if because it has the less lycra & was older...maybe it was stretched out good? Not sure.

Does wool store well? I was just wondering. Trying to decide whether to keep for our next LO down the road or try to trade for meds./FSOT. That would mean they would be in storage for 3-4 more years. What are your opinions/experience with storing wool? It's just so hard to let go of them...love the colors...GN...very soft/thick. But it would be nice to have maybe a few more Med. covers. Hmmm....

For the Q. I'd love to see the tote bags themselves offered separately...I would love one for the beach & for going grocery shopping & Nat. food ctr.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:39 AM   #7
teenbean31
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantine View Post
Thanks mama!!! How exciting for you too! I am so ready for this...I can't believe I haven't gone yet. My dd was early so I was expecting this one to be too.

Do you know what you're having? I am having a surprise! It's driving me crazy. I want to meet this LO.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:39 AM   #8
NewMotherofTwins
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile Re: SustainableBABYish It's a New Day! ~ Monday~

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantine View Post
Congrats!
Old 02-16-2009, 09:41 AM   #9
NewMotherofTwins
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile Re: SustainableBABYish It's a New Day! ~ Monday~

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenbean31 View Post
Thanks mama!!! How exciting for you too! I am so ready for this...I can't believe I haven't gone yet. My dd was early so I was expecting this one to be too.

Do you know what you're having? I am having a surprise! It's driving me crazy. I want to meet this LO.
How exciting!
Old 02-16-2009, 09:53 AM   #10
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Michelle - SS about your LO. If you ever see a graphite in M, let me know know.

Congrats to all the expectant mamas! My boys came at 35.5 weeks, so I can't wait for a full-term pregnancy.

QOTD - Hmm, I'm not sure. The only Sbish experience I have so far is with the diapers, so I don't have any suggestions.