Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2009, 07:05 PM   #181
luvmykeikis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BSRB Is it Monday already?

Oh, and I think I have refreshed bsrb a gazillion times today and I am not even going to buy anything.

Advertisement

Old 02-16-2009, 07:14 PM   #182
luvmykeikis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Umm, there's activity mamas, must be for TUWS.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:15 PM   #183
luvmykeikis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yep, it is for a collab. I feel like such a stalker.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:17 PM   #184
treala05
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmykeikis View Post
Jenn - ITA! I am here because of all the naps. It is just easy to have friends online since you are at home anyways. I think it keeps SAHM (and WOHM) moms sane.

On other news....our house is rented!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously. I don't think anyone IRL understands, but I really like my little group of online friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by westlysbride View Post
(Honestly Megan - he just thought you were hot and wanted to engage conversation any way that he could)
Exxxxactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranel7 View Post
I'm there Sara! That would be so wonderful to meet another BSRB mama IRL!
Um...how far are you from Littleton?
Old 02-16-2009, 07:18 PM   #185
Jordan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
Super fly-by...I will be back around 10 when I get back from yoga and everyone's in bed.
Jordan-- YES! That bag is awesome & everything a knitter needs.
Do you think someone would be interested in the whole set or just the drawstring project bag or needle roll?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HGrace View Post
Esther- thanks for asking about Ben We have another appt. with the urologist on the 25 or 26th of this month, I can't remember. He's having another U/S directly before his urologist appt., and I am also taking a cd of all the images/film from his mri, u/s, and vcug. So that we will have answers soon! oh, and on a bsrb note, I saw on that other bsrb photo thread you said your bsrbs get stiff? what is your wash/dry routine? I just ask because mine used to get stiff, but now I keep them soft as the day they come by using ecover and air-drying them, not putting them in the dryer until they are super close to being dry (or not putting them in at all).
mama. Hope the appt goes well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyrenee View Post
Hi everyone!!!!!! We had a crazy day since I posted this morning. Eva fell and bit through her lip ( that was dramatic)! Then my dog decided to poop all over the carpet. Take not that this all happened 45 minutes before I had to leave for class!

Then, I found out that I got a "C" on my A&P test when I was so confident that I did better. Well, after I got my test back I read through it and I didn't get many questions wrong in the multiple choice section, it was all in the essay questions. My teacher took points off for say "nursing a child" instead of "feeding an offspring". WTF???? There were many more corrections like this that made me go

Well step-dad just got home with chinese! be back in a few!
Sorry about the crazy/bad day. And wth, I would be pissed about the test.
Quote:
Fly by....

Jordan - The bag looks great. I think you'd do well selling knitting bags.

Hannah - Yes, Ben is still in my prayers.

So, it is official someone signed a 2 year lease to rent our house. He seemed like a nice guy and his rent will come automatically from his pay check. He has no pets or kids. He was also interested in cd'ing his unconceived baby. He started talking to me about it.
Yay! Glad you found a renter. Are you planning on keeping the house there in HI or selling it later on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyrenee View Post
about NRL friends... I thought about it long and hard. What is wrong with getting support and making friends with people online? It's just like the old days when ppl had "pen pals". Some girls my age (& I call them girls because they still act like they are in highschool) think I'm crazy for being so obsessed with my "mom" forums. But it's not like they are there to support me and talk about mommy things.

That being said... I wish we were all IRL friends. We should probably all move to the same state and call it a day!
I know! We all need to move and have a big meet-up. Can you imagine what all our DH would have to say about this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post
Oh, i forgot i wanted to post the pic i submitted for the Regis and kelly baby contest. It's not my favorite photo of X, but it had to be taken by me, and within the past month. So, i think it captures his personality and that is what i was hoping for

So cute!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovnbabygabi View Post
lol Amy..i do stuff like that too! and ita with you about the friend thing. I'm the first of my friends to have a baby...until just recently. I live 2 hours from them all and have been a sahm in a new city for almost 2 years now. EBFing definitely keeps you holed up in the house a lot..and I'm not the type to just run up and join things. This forum helped me avoid ppd i'm sure of it..having that outlet for people who actually understand what's going on with you..huge. DH works 70+ hours a week so yea..it's so so hard to stay sane in constant babyville! He's learned not to comment about it it is my happy place man back off!
I agree! This forum really helps me feel like I have friends too because I don't have many irl. I used to, but not now that I have LO's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tajsa View Post
Di that yarn is gorgeous!

Megan yay for renting out the house.

Juliana's check up went ok. The ped still heard icky stuff in her lungs. With all the she's been doing she's maintaining her weight at 10lbs, so that's good. While we were in the hospital the doctor noticed Juliana's right eye wonders and recommended we see a opthamologist. I've been watching it closely at home and noticed it does every once in awhile. I mentioned this to the ped and she thought it was a good idea. So we have an appointment next month. That's the soonest we could get in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranel7 View Post
I think in acronyms and I have only used them in very, very limited IRL instances. But what's funny is that sometimes . . . I feel weird saying the real word(s) for something that I only talk about on here and use acronyms for. Like I don't know how to tell someone what kind of dipes we like because I want to say B-S-R-B since that's what I type here
I know exactly what you mean! I talk to a couple of my congo mates on the phone and I'm like ugh, now how do I say this. Spell it or say it?
Old 02-16-2009, 07:20 PM   #186
luvmykeikis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So do you want to spill it Jordan on what kind of collab you are working up with Joyce?
Old 02-16-2009, 07:21 PM   #187
Jordan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Yep, it is for a collab. I feel like such a stalker.
Where? And I happen to know Joyce will be at the computer oh in about 10 minutes for a bit so watch. And no, Idk if she is doing relist, I just know we have a meeting so she could do them then.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #188
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am already dreaming of new rooms for the kids...their rooms here are so boring...I want this for DD http://www.babysupermall.com/main/pr.../lai6706v.html
Old 02-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #189
luvmykeikis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, and we are renting until we can afford to sell. It is so pathetic. I really wish we could sell. If we tried to sell, we'd lose our 53k down payment and have to pay 40k + out of pocket.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:23 PM   #190
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
You must be nearby me then? I am on the other side of Lake Champlain...in VT.
I am still about 3 hours from you, too, Shannon. Think smack dab in the center of NY state But i'll pick you up on the way to jenn's house

Quote:
Oh, and I think I have refreshed bsrb a gazillion times today and I am not even going to buy anything.

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote