Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2009, 07:33 AM   #11
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BSRB Is it Monday already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by treala05 View Post
Morning mamas! We're up in MA getting settled this morning since we didn't arrive until late last night. I'm so impressed with Reese's flexibility with traveling, thank goodness!

Can someone remind me what the BRAT diet is? I remember hearing about it on John & Kate + Eight, but can't remember what the letters stand for.
Alaina, the BRAT diet stands for bananas, rice, applesauce and toast. I think the idea is that those things are so benign and also lend themselves to firm poop. I've also heard that the T can stand for tea but obviously it wouldn't when you're talking about babies I used the BRAT diet for awhile during my pregnancy with Juliana when my heartburn was unbearable and it helped tremendously.

I am here! I sold my cherished cotton wrap last night But I had to be strong because I'm *really* not using it (not even once since buying my Beco) and I could really use the funds to pay for my BSRB custom. It's official . . . I am ON THE WAGON until that thing is paid for. Joyce now has all of my fabric and I could have to pay any day, so I need to hold on to all of my paypal NO MATTER WHAT. I mean, if she stocks like green chicks, blue bacon and eggs or munki sushi then my declaration of being on the wagon doesn't apply but I think I'd know if she had that fabric before she stocked it.

I'm almost afraid to say it but . . . my kids are both behaving like little angels right now

Advertisement

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:51 AM   #12
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jenn--Did your Butterfly arrive yet? I'm anxious to hear your review.

Last edited by mrsdi; 02-16-2009 at 07:54 AM.
mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:56 AM   #13
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Okay mamas, relists....anyone that wants to nab me a TIAN I would love them forever! I am never sure I will be around and/or quick enough to get one but I would love another one as DS is allergic to the stupid suedecloth BGs
Old 02-16-2009, 08:07 AM   #14
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by starla79 View Post
It is, unfortunately, and I'm up early because i'm in a boot camp training class for the certified computer examiner certification all week. 8 to 6. FUN STUFF. You won't see me online much today that's for sure! Keep you fingers crossed for me that things work out with me pumping there and not having to use the bathroom... they're supposed to find space for me but i don't know how well it's going to work out.
hopefully your day will go by quick. have fun in your training..or as much fun as one can have anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post
thanks Starla good luck with the bootcamp today. My DH is looking into doing one of those training courses for his job too, but he would have to travel out of town to do it

I was awakened by X crying at 5 am but just for a quick poopy diaper change. The good news is that it was almost back to "normal" I never thought i would be so happy to see solid poop And his rash is better from the Method cream
oh so glad that X is almost back to normal. glad the metod cream made his rash better. Is that cream CD safe? I'm always looking for an alternate rash cream in case i run out of my northern essence or ENI butt butter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post

Both my kids are up but both are playing happily in their rooms so I am taking a few minutes to wake up before I go gather them. DH is home today too so I have a little extra time.
woohoo for DH being home. My DH had the option of going in or not but since he took a sick day last week he wanted to make it up so he was gonna go in for a little bit today. I dont even care b/c when he's home he's not really home anyways. Like that day he took a sick day b/c i wasnt feeling well. his intentions were good but then he wasn't home most of the day so i couldn't rest regardless. *sigh*

Jenn..yes we want a review of the butterfly beco when it arrives. with action shots! ;P Though i'm afraid you might make me want to get one. I have too many SSC's right now. I should sell some of them..even for dirt cheap b/c I never use them. I only reach for my baby patapum and 4th gen beco. though i have 3 other ssc's ;X

I use to like watching regis and kelly but don't ever really find the time to watch it these days. I love the ellen show though i never really catch that when it airs either. something about chasing around a toddler and making sure he'snot ripping up books and toppling over things. or waking up roan. it's a crazy house over here.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:21 AM   #15
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
Jenn--Did your Butterfly arrive yet? I'm anxious to hear your review.
No not yet and I'm waiting for it. The seller was shipping UPS ground so I have no idea how long that takes. BUT . . . I paid $15 in shipping (which I didn't mind because I was still getting a good deal) so I was really expecting to have that thing last week. With $15 in shipping I could have gotten a Beco Butterfly to a buyer within 2 days, kwim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinjanuary View Post
Jenn..yes we want a review of the butterfly beco when it arrives. with action shots! ;P Though i'm afraid you might make me want to get one. I have too many SSC's right now. I should sell some of them..even for dirt cheap b/c I never use them. I only reach for my baby patapum and 4th gen beco. though i have 3 other ssc's ;X
Um Tana . . . what other SSCs do you have that you're thinking of selling?

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:27 AM   #16
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sara - SS X wasn't feeling good yesterday. I'm glad he's better today. I'm surprised my MIL didn't tell me about the Regis thing. That's right up her alley.

Shannon - Isaac is allergic to suedecloth, too. That's how I found the bamboo and hemp love.

I'm going to try to avoid the re-lists today. As it stands, I need to sell some of my GMs to pay for my custom longies.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:32 AM   #17
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by i&a's mama View Post
Sara - SS X wasn't feeling good yesterday. I'm glad he's better today. I'm surprised my MIL didn't tell me about the Regis thing. That's right up her alley.

Shannon - Isaac is allergic to suedecloth, too. That's how I found the bamboo and hemp love.

I'm going to try to avoid the re-lists today. As it stands, I need to sell some of my GMs to pay for my custom longies.
Doesn't s/c allergy stink?! Its so annoying because it holds all his pee but then he gets a CRAZY rash...and we are at our last night time sposie tonight so either I need to order more or something!
Old 02-16-2009, 08:36 AM   #18
treala05
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranel7 View Post
No not yet and I'm waiting for it. The seller was shipping UPS ground so I have no idea how long that takes. BUT . . . I paid $15 in shipping (which I didn't mind because I was still getting a good deal) so I was really expecting to have that thing last week. With $15 in shipping I could have gotten a Beco Butterfly to a buyer within 2 days, kwim?
I think people inflate shipping costs on ebay to make a little more profit on the item. It sucks. I'm actually kind of fed up with ebay lately. DH and I have had some nasty buying experiences (ended up in PayPal "court" and we won, thank goodness). People are just rude. DS is so the opposite most of the time

If the strawberries print relists, grab it up for me, pleeeaaase!! I want to get two UFs to add to my stash. So unless someone magically has a pair that they're willing to part with, I'll need to start watching the stockings again.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:37 AM   #19
Ahavati
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I need a TIAN relist like no other!! If anyone sees it!!!

Need Scentsy? www.heavenlysweetscents.com
Ahavati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:49 AM   #20
westlysbride
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

to my favorite mamas!!!
So I have a couple weeks where school isn't so overwhelming and I was so excited to participate more - then my computer wouldn't start ugh. DH was like 'they are going to think you are dead' . So keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't mess up again. I should be 'back' for awhile anyway.

I hope you have a great day starla!

Sara, I am SO glad X is doing better!!! It is the worst thing to see your LO in pain... I did not enter D in the contest. I am at taking pictures. I really want to take a photography class this summer.

I love your avi Alaina. And Tana you need to change your avi right now - it makes me want to so badly! :wink:

Jenn - for good LOs. Send some vibes this way...

Cass - Ava is getting sooo big! Is she crawling, sitting? She and D are a similar age. I thought for sure D would be crawling by now because he loves being on his tummy. I don't think I let him play on the floor enough although I love carrying him and it's kind of nice that he isn't crawling yet as we aren't baby proofed right now.

Off to clean but I'll be back later
westlysbride is offline   Reply With Quote