Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2009, 08:38 AM   #11
slaloms
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Back 2 Basics - Monday Monday.... Do I have to work?!

That's awesome about Ty sleeping through the night!

#2 has been sleeping mostly through the night. She's been going down at 630 and not waking up until 4am. She usually nurses and then goes back down until 6 or 7.

Advertisement

slaloms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:41 AM   #12
mom2piddle
Registered Users
seller

morning...kids are off of school and at the daycare today for "Taco Day", my mom threatened to come up this afternoon and pick them up and take them back to my house then I'll go there and we'll all have dinner together so she can complain about how messy I let the house get and why I don't ever put anything away...Monday's are a real bummer...my boss feels the need to have a metting first thing Monday morning, every monday...they aren't bad but they aren't the greatest pep talks for the week

I think I might get some yarn to dye...I still have some q's for the craft store...just not sure when I will find the time...you know because of all of the stuff that I don't do...I'm not sure if she thinks I like the mess or what but it really plucks my nerves....

WOTB: today BG's stuffed with flats and prefolds....
Old 02-16-2009, 08:56 AM   #13
mamazluv
You know you want this.........
seller

My Mood:

man dd just hit escape before i clicked post!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaloms View Post
Hi everyone. So I haven't had a chance to get to the PO, and it's closed today. But I'm thinking they can't do anything since it was packaged okay and insurance was never purchased. The mama who I bought from didn't use PP to mail it either, so I don't know if I can do anything there either. Oh well

We are doing okay today. #1 and I are coming down with a cold. Hopefully #2 doesn't get it...she tends to do okay if I get it first since she's still EBF. Oh and we tried to give her solids this weekend. She was totally not interested. So I guess we'll wait a little longer.

AOTD: Yea...I'm not a huge fan of Mondays. It's hard for me to get back into things. DH works longish hours, so I end up doing everything with the girls. They're usually asleep by the time he gets home. It's tiring. I am usually not very productive on Mondays...and with being sick today...I think we're just hanging out.
crap, i forgot it was a holiday. do you watch survivor? there is a "caroleena" on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2piddle View Post
morning...kids are off of school and at the daycare today for "Taco Day", my mom threatened to come up this afternoon and pick them up and take them back to my house then I'll go there and we'll all have dinner together so she can complain about how messy I let the house get and why I don't ever put anything away...Monday's are a real bummer...my boss feels the need to have a metting first thing Monday morning, every monday...they aren't bad but they aren't the greatest pep talks for the week

I think I might get some yarn to dye...I still have some q's for the craft store...just not sure when I will find the time...you know because of all of the stuff that I don't do...I'm not sure if she thinks I like the mess or what but it really plucks my nerves....

WOTB: today BG's stuffed with flats and prefolds....
and if you have any Q'a about dying the yarn, pm me or bethann, and we can try to help
Old 02-16-2009, 09:10 AM   #14
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamazluv View Post
Faithis that all the dipes you have TOTAL? if so that is only like what 2dz?
Yep. Well, we have a dozen premiums too but they are still huge on her, and with pinning they fit even worse, lol--the smaller ones fit better with pins. So if I use them, a muchness of poosplosions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisathena View Post
So ty slept all night dd actually got up wanting a drink. . she never does that lol. But when ty did get up at 5 he had a fever and cough. I think its those darn teeth, cuz instead of nursing he would slowly bite down until i said NO frimly .. poor baby!

WOTB- well he just pooped on my couch!!! came out the side, my fault i still had the nite combo on. . . but now its a ubcpf pinned under our rainbow waters longies (freebie) love it!
for the sleeping, and for the poop!

Chloe smashed her face into the table yesterday. Huge bleeding cut across her nose, cut on her eye, etc. And then she fell and hit her head. Man, I can't wait for therapy (part of it is the SPD, not being able to tell where she is in space/feel what's around her properly).
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:19 AM   #15
mamazluv
You know you want this.........
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondance View Post
Yep. Well, we have a dozen premiums too but they are still huge on her, and with pinning they fit even worse, lol--the smaller ones fit better with pins. So if I use them, a muchness of poosplosions

Chloe smashed her face into the table yesterday. Huge bleeding cut across her nose, cut on her eye, etc. And then she fell and hit her head. Man, I can't wait for therapy (part of it is the SPD, not being able to tell where she is in space/feel what's around her properly).
ouch!!! what about the premiums dont work? length or width?
Old 02-16-2009, 09:19 AM   #16
mixed_chica
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

morning mamas! Just popin in! Can anyone please stalk for me at 2est? Please!!!!
Old 02-16-2009, 09:25 AM   #17
mixed_chica
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ouch!!!! Hugs
Old 02-16-2009, 09:28 AM   #18
melissamomof3girls
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondance View Post

Oh no. Poor baby. How scary. I just finally bought premiums for my baby, who is now 2yrs 4 months old and I have to fold down 2-3 inches of the length but they work well for her. The GMD dk br's were just too wide for her.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:35 AM   #19
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

alright....I think that I'm gonna stock with my congo once more (at least) but they are thinking about bringing another fitted diaper maker in and to me thats not cool

So I need to be working on a hyena store front or etsy......what should I stock first or should I just try another wahm here thou? I haven't sold anything from here in ages thou.....
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:41 AM   #20
mixed_chica
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Becky, I'm sorry. Sometimes it could help to have another maker with you but sometimes not. I'd still be a little upset. I have no idea of what to stock first. I'm falling out of the loop