Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-16-2009, 08:38 PM   #41
Registered Users
Re: SustainableBABYish It's a New Day! ~ Monday~

Originally Posted by txangl04 View Post
Large flats and soakers, but for a reasonable price, kwim? I'm not picky on colors, I;m just a sucker for great deals
She still has large natural flats on her site on sale for $7.50... good deal. It seems like a lot of people are wanting nearly new prices on used, 2 year old dipes... I'd rather get them brand new for the same price or less.

Banana Peels diapers is selling them retail price($14) but they have all the fall colors and offer free shipping on orders of $50.

elephantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 10:17 PM   #42
Is This Nirvana?
My Mood:
Re: SustainableBABYish It's a New Day! ~ Monday~

Originally Posted by luvmykeikis View Post
Miranda - With all the talk about how great and superior SBish interlock is to others, why can't I wish for a W (wide) line???
lol (w) line. thats cute

Originally Posted by WynneBabies View Post
I haven't gotten my Sbish stuff yet so not sure what I'd like, BUT I'd like to see more colors. A green would be nice.

Any other interlock brands you guys like??? I'm looking around and confused by the choices.
other good interlock that i think is comparable to s'bish is pb&e but she doesn't so a lot of wool, and i hear good things about rainbow waters.. but my first pieces are coming to me in a co-op sometime soon. both luxe and wcw i have owned have pilled pretty bad

oh michelle, i am the same way about diapers being all snapped up, i really don't know why either..

i don't think the flats come in XS, but they are not very bulky for folding down the rise. i still fold down the rise on the meds for evan ..they are soo trim
Miranda, oh so crunchy mama to Faelynn (12/29/05) and Evan (1/5/08) Hazel Elizabeth (2/27/10)
chataine is offline   Reply With Quote