Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-17-2009, 09:29 PM   #191
smaccalaska
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: just your BASIC Tuesday...come on in!

Hi ladies. Sorry I didn't post today. I was on DS for a bit, but kept getting pulled away!

Anyway, Isaac took his first steps today. It was at the babysitter's, but while I was there at lunch. We have video.

I miss you ladies! Once this wretched testing is done hopefully I'll be on more often. The job/village situation for next year is still somewhat nebulous, but starting to show signs of firming up. If I had to place a bet, I'd guess that we'd be in Oscarville, sharing a three-bedroom house with our friend C. Don't put money down yet, though. A few other options are looking attractive, including a job that would keep me in my current village/house and have me training teachers in this village and two nearby. Sounds great on paper, and it'd be a good career move, but I'm not sure I want to be done working with kids. There's also a district office that I'm going to apply for, but I (a)don't think I'll get it, and (b)don't want to be a district office lackey.

So there ya go. Most. Self-centered. Post. Evar.

Now I'm going back to read!

Advertisement

Old 02-17-2009, 10:22 PM   #192
LuvinMyFamily
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi Mamas! I know most of you are in bed but I wanted to drop in and say hi! I'm still around, I lurk sometimes but rarley have time to post!
DH bought a buisness and we're running around mad trying to get everything together! It's quite crazy, next month it should slow down (except were moving!) but...anyway...
I wish I had more time to post!
LuvinMyFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:26 PM   #193
LuvinMyFamily
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh but - Re: Night Diapering
The only thing that works for me is to add a a tablespoon - 2 tbsps EVERY wash...if I stop, I get stinkies back...
We use pockets at night now, they stay the least stinky...prefolds and fitteds with wool believe it or not for my 17mo, 3yo and 4yo are the WORST!
Also if you have hard water DO NOT use vinegar, it makes it worse as well...oh and make sure you use enough soap every wash...humm...
You may have already done all that on a day to day basis IDK, but I thought I'd share that's what works for us....it's part of my every wash routine, and then I have a big stripping session less often
LuvinMyFamily is offline   Reply With Quote